• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Poltergeist activity during your workings or caused by our practice share some of your experiences :-)

Grundy

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I have been mulling this over for the passed few weeks. I have since grown accustomed to things moving around when I do evocation/invocation ceremonies. And some light poltergeist activity following me around where I go. I would like to ask other fellow students here on their own experiences this is mostly out of curiosity and fun

I am at a point where its not really a bother to me anymore but I would to share some of my own experiences.

1. My 2nd or third time contacting Lucifuge Rofocale I had an unplugged radio turn on. Had a fluorescent lightbulb burn out haha.
2. My first time contacting Belial, I felt my tongue being pulled out altho rather gently haha
3. Recently (altho I cant share the details of my pact and with what entity as this is an ongoing agreements I have)
A. I have had water glasses move on their own in front of me randomly.
B. Room boys in hotels scratching their heads when I check in as they said your companion is already inside to which I say i dont have a booked companion
C. Had lights flicker on and off again.

Most of this is fairly innocuous but I wanted to see others have experienced :). This is a pretty interesting craft we have. Looking forward to hearing some of your experiences.

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
One time for somebody's wedding present, I knitted them a decorative Victorian-style doll. Then I made what you could call a highly intelligent construct, and put it in the doll. I gave it the ability to draw energy from harmless sources in order to sustain itself. Its job was to watch over the family, make sure the kids would be alright, etc.

But literally the second I finished imbuing this thing with its own soul and the working was done, and I put the doll down to go deal with something, I come back to find that it moved a bit from the original position. Oopsie, sorry my unsuspecting couple! Looks like I made a cursed doll from scratch!.

Grundy

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
One time for somebody's wedding present, I knitted them a decorative Victorian-style doll. Then I made what you could call a highly intelligent construct, and put it in the doll. I gave it the ability to draw energy from harmless sources in order to sustain itself. Its job was to watch over the family, make sure the kids would be alright, etc.

But literally the second I finished imbuing this thing with its own soul and the working was done, and I put the doll down to go deal with something, I come back to find that it moved a bit from the original position. Oopsie, sorry my unsuspecting couple! Looks like I made a cursed doll from scratch!.
hahaha at least it had the best of intentions that made my Day!!

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
hahaha at least it had the best of intentions that made my Day!!
I'm glad then, lol. This was a couple of really shitty people turns out, but I sometimes do wonder what became of them and their kids.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I have been mulling this over for the passed few weeks. I have since grown accustomed to things moving around when I do evocation/invocation ceremonies. And some light poltergeist activity following me around where I go. I would like to ask other fellow students here on their own experiences this is mostly out of curiosity and fun

I am at a point where its not really a bother to me anymore but I would to share some of my own experiences.

1. My 2nd or third time contacting Lucifuge Rofocale I had an unplugged radio turn on. Had a fluorescent lightbulb burn out haha.
2. My first time contacting Belial, I felt my tongue being pulled out altho rather gently haha
3. Recently (altho I cant share the details of my pact and with what entity as this is an ongoing agreements I have)
B. Room boys in hotels scratching their heads when I check in as they said your companion is already inside to which I say i dont have a booked companion

Most of this is fairly innocuous but I wanted to see others have experienced :). This is a pretty interesting craft we have. Looking forward to hearing some of your experiences.
Question because I am pretty ignorant with working with entities or demons in particular: why in God’s name would you make a pact, it just never seems like a good idea for the long term.

Grundy

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Question because I am pretty ignorant with working with entities or demons in particular: why in God’s name would you make a pact, it just never seems like a good idea for the long term.
Its never struck me as a bad idea either. Its not like you sold your soul brother haha. Its more a working pact to guide me in my studies of the craft. Similar to a patron entity.

So far going on 3 years and so long as I do my part my patron does his as well :).

Mart

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards

I haven't yet summoned any particular entity besides calling upon planetary powers, however...
Few years back we moved into a new house and after some time we started hearing things at night, like subtle banging of an old folded table standing next to me when I lay down to sleep, which was left over from the previous house owner; banging of a certain "occult device" I had later replaced the table with; also light shaking of a different table right next to where I sit with a hefty audio console on it.. In the room next to mine even the bed was violently shaking one morning.. or so I've been told.
I have done some light cleansing several times before, but after the activity started increasing in intensity and frequency, it was time to break out a full blown banishing. I've set up a kind of a "spirit trap" where the old table stood and began directing energy flow from surrounding area into it through the ritual, cleansing the area and forcing any malefica into a container with some items inside for binding. After that the activity seemed to come to a halt, either because of the banishing, the binding or both. Lately some light sounds started creeping up at night, but it's nothing unusual at this point, so I'm not sweating it, especially since it seems to be coming from the general direction of said container, which is still in the same place. If at any point the need arises, I can blast the entire house with a full banishing once again.

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
Pacts can mean a lot of different things, and can be done with an infinite range of entities/bargaining chips. Typically the more you offer the more you’ll get, but yeah. It’s a transaction, same as you do every day in the human world.

My advice for any beginner would be to take as much time as possible before getting into that type of shit, if they’re actually interested. It’s not a necessity as a practitioner at all, and in fact you can do 99.9% of things with your own power alone, anyhow. It just takes time to build up skill.

That being said, if pacts are something you’re really that inclined to do. Do not walk into a situation where the spirit can take advantage of you, do not make checks your ass can’t comfortably cash.

Grundy

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I haven't yet summoned any particular entity besides calling upon planetary powers, however...
Few years back we moved into a new house and after some time we started hearing things at night, like subtle banging of an old folded table standing next to me when I lay down to sleep, which was left over from the previous house owner; banging of a certain "occult device" I had later replaced the table with; also light shaking of a different table right next to where I sit with a hefty audio console on it.. In the room next to mine even the bed was violently shaking one morning.. or so I've been told.
I have done some light cleansing several times before, but after the activity started increasing in intensity and frequency, it was time to break out a full blown banishing. I've set up a kind of a "spirit trap" where the old table stood and began directing energy flow from surrounding area into it through the ritual, cleansing the area and forcing any malefica into a container with some items inside for binding. After that the activity seemed to come to a halt, either because of the banishing, the binding or both. Lately some light sounds started creeping up at night, but it's nothing unusual at this point, so I'm not sweating it, especially since it seems to be coming from the general direction of said container, which is still in the same place. If at any point the need arises, I can blast the entire house with a full banishing once again.

This is very interesting, may I ask if you had any particular method of preparing binding items? I had a separate experience before with a local spirit called an Enkanto in my old house. I was walking around a small grove of banana trees waiting for the first sap of the banana heart to drop. Local folklore here teaches that if you catch the first drop in your mouth, it will turn into a stone called an anting anting which grants the bearer some powers.

While i did not get the dew drop i did seem to anger the local Enkanto in the area hahaha. I have seen a local medicine man to rectify that situation but I am interested in how spirit traps can be made should I fall into a similar situation down the road.

Mart

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
This is very interesting, may I ask if you had any particular method of preparing binding items? I had a separate experience before with a local spirit called an Enkanto in my old house. I was walking around a small grove of banana trees waiting for the first sap of the banana heart to drop. Local folklore here teaches that if you catch the first drop in your mouth, it will turn into a stone called an anting anting which grants the bearer some powers.

While i did not get the dew drop i did seem to anger the local Enkanto in the area hahaha. I have seen a local medicine man to rectify that situation but I am interested in how spirit traps can be made should I fall into a similar situation down the road.
I just used the more "morbid" items I had laying around, like graveyard dirt which I had collected quite some time ago for a different working, then a skull ring and a goathead pendant, which were both in the corner where said "occult device" was and where the old folded table previously stood.
I placed the container (just a mirror-like coffee can), which already had the dirt in it, on the ground over some symbols (just your basic pentagram, latin phrase and a Saturn's glyph) and placed said jewellery inside, then conducted the whole ritual of drawing energy into it and banishing the surrounding area, pushing everything in. After that I threw a spoonful salt with few drops of sandalwood oil in it (I don't exactly remember if I did this or not), closed the lid, lit incense on top, then placed a rose twig, wrapped into a circle (like a crown of thorns) around the container, as well as sprinkling some salt. After that some additional sealing and locking the construct in place. I still have a stick of half burnt Palo Santo on it, which I can light at any point. Hope this gives you anything useful.

Grundy

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I just used the more "morbid" items I had laying around, like graveyard dirt which I had collected quite some time ago for a different working, then a skull ring and a goathead pendant, which were both in the corner where said "occult device" was and where the old folded table previously stood.
I placed the container (just a mirror-like coffee can), which already had the dirt in it, on the ground over some symbols (just your basic pentagram, latin phrase and a Saturn's glyph) and placed said jewellery inside, then conducted the whole ritual of drawing energy into it and banishing the surrounding area, pushing everything in. After that I threw a spoonful salt with few drops of sandalwood oil in it (I don't exactly remember if I did this or not), closed the lid, lit incense on top, then placed a rose twig, wrapped into a circle (like a crown of thorns) around the container, as well as sprinkling some salt. After that some additional sealing and locking the construct in place. I still have a stick of half burnt Palo Santo on it, which I can light at any point. Hope this gives you anything useful.
yes actually this does!. I have a kit like that with some occult jewelry i had custom made with my sigil in it along with my go to tarot decks surrounded by my personal sigils as well as my patrons. I'm drawn to the ceremony behind your preparation. While my purpose is to empower my tools of the craft. I can understand by adding grave yard dirt you added somewhat of a lure or a binder to call spirits in.

While graveyard dirt might not be as effective to enkantos (theyre a local form of fae spirit but tricksters and can be quite malevolent, and I am not sure if they would be classified as dead or living) I can do further study and experimentation on what I can include in the trap to lure and bind them in.

The reason for this is actually for an attempt I am planning to connect with the local fae spirits in my country through portals in nature. Long story short I need to find a hollowed out tree killed by a strangler fig (called a balete tree) and do my invocations inside the tree to commune and connect with the spirits there. I am not crazy enough to do this at my current level of skill haha. But i know it is part of an initiation to spiritualism and shamanism in my family. (my grandfather was a spiritist and did the same but was eventually haunted and cursed by an angry spirit that would throw sand in his eyes all his life till he passed away.

Thanks for this brother. I can build off it :)

Mart

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
If you want to draw energy/entities to a singular point, then spirals work especially great. They're like magnets. You can choose any number of sacred geometry arrangements like pentagrams, circles, triangles etc. and suppliment that with sigils of any entity or power you might want to borrow for added oopmh (for example one of the main Saturnine archetypes is binding) and then have something like a binding spell written out around it, to enforce the desired effect. I don't know much about traditional spirits and whatnot, just a little bit of basic general theory. ;)

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Its never struck me as a bad idea either. Its not like you sold your soul brother haha. Its more a working pact to guide me in my studies of the craft. Similar to a patron entity.

So far going on 3 years and so long as I do my part my patron does his as well :).
Gotcha haha
Pacts can mean a lot of different things, and can be done with an infinite range of entities/bargaining chips. Typically the more you offer the more you’ll get, but yeah. It’s a transaction, same as you do every day in the human world.

My advice for any beginner would be to take as much time as possible before getting into that type of shit, if they’re actually interested. It’s not a necessity as a practitioner at all, and in fact you can do 99.9% of things with your own power alone, anyhow. It just takes time to build up skill.

That being said, if pacts are something you’re really that inclined to do. Do not walk into a situation where the spirit can take advantage of you, do not make checks your ass can’t comfortably cash.
don't worry I would definitely never make a pact with anything. Out of curiosity what are some things that spirits want?

Mart

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Gotcha haha

don't worry I would definitely never make a pact with anything. Out of curiosity what are some things that spirits want?
Typically it's some kind of offering, like specific incenses, herbs, booze, food or something else that particular entity might like. Also keeping in touch with it, communicating, like in any friendship. In exchange you can ask your friend for some help sometimes, if you form a good relationship with them.

Mart

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
@Grundy P.S. almost forgot, I've thrown some animal bones I had into the mix as well (just a few cleaned ribs and chicken bones) 😄

The God-King

The Mystical Rebel
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
If you want to draw energy/entities to a singular point, then spirals work especially great. They're like magnets. You can choose any number of sacred geometry arrangements like pentagrams, circles, triangles etc. and suppliment that with sigils of any entity or power you might want to borrow for added oopmh (for example one of the main Saturnine archetypes is binding) and then have something like a binding spell written out around it, to enforce the desired effect. I don't know much about traditional spirits and whatnot, just a little bit of basic general theory. ;)
Yes!!!! I recently started using spirals in my necromantic workings! Great method outlined in Sabbatica Vol 1.

Grundy

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
@Grundy P.S. almost forgot, I've thrown some animal bones I had into the mix as well (just a few cleaned ribs and chicken bones) 😄
hey man whatever works! haha. Ill include this in my experimentation. Now all I need is a goat haha. (im serious too hahaha)

The God-King

The Mystical Rebel
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
hey man whatever works! haha. Ill include this in my experimentation. Now all I need is a goat haha. (im serious too hahaha)
Not sure if you're in the US but if so and you live in or near a major city you can search Facebook for ATR or ADR groups. Some ATRs and ADRs practice animal sacrifice and you may be able to link with them on how to source larger animals like goats.

Grundy

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Gotcha haha

Like what @Mart mentioned, the most basic go to stuff is alcoholic beverages, incense and oils. Sometimes specific stones or precious metals aligned to the entity you want to connect with. It does boil down to working relationship In which you build up a connection overtime. I have a simple laymans guide in the LHP section of the forum. TGK tho is the man to talk to as he is the most well versed practitioner in Grimior Tradition. Im more of a @Scottish_Pride type of practitioner that needs to Macguyver most of my workings hahaha.

Grundy

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Not sure if you're in the US but if so and you live in or near a major city you can search Facebook for ATR or ADR groups. Some ATRs and ADRs practice animal sacrifice and you may be able to link with them on how to source larger animals like goats.
Actually I am in the Philippines TGK. Its going to be a good while tho before I make a real attempt at communing with the Local Fae spirits. They can be quite malevolent and unluckily for me we do not have a concise body of knowledge left over on how to really work with them aside from local folklore so Im trying to piece things together the old fashioned way through experimentation ;-). I'm totes gonna go through this as carefully and as overprepared as possible haha.