• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Presentarion

Status
Not open for further replies.

luisguerreiro

Visitor
Reaction score
Im Luis from portugal, i have been interested in the sabbatic path of Mr Andrew Chumbley, i was a meme er of order in portugal called Solaris umbra that used as base of practices his line oh work and platonic idea of having personal daemon, working with your own shadow.
I really want to find more about this.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
hi luis from portugal, im lou from the netherlands. can i ask, were you a meme-er or a member? sometimes typos and translations can do strange things...
for example the word platonic make me think of the first mathematical figures like the cube, etc for others it might be Plato ;)

i hope you enjoy the ride here on wf, be well come!

luisguerreiro

Visitor
Reaction score
hi luis from portugal, im lou from the netherlands. can i ask, were you a meme-er or a member? sometimes typos and translations can do strange things...
for example the word platonic make me think of the first mathematical figures like the cube, etc for others it might be Plato ;)

i hope you enjoy the ride here on wf, be well come!
Hello , no problem,
I was a member of Solaris umbra
<removed link>

Platos quote of daemon:

[The soul is drawn to] the star which is in harmony with the character and power which lived and worked in them; and each will have a god of this kind as its daimon.”
Plotinus, Enneads, III.

The daemon has been associated with the individual’s relationship to fate and has been largely considered synonymous with one’s ‘higher genius.

I enjoying but i read thread about asking the universe what a random demon thinks of me through tarot cards , without previous ritual or meditation. I have to be less innocent and know that no contact with deities is that easy.

tot de volgende keer, Lou

Last edited by a moderator:

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Check out this epic thread:

Xenophon

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome to Luis. The group you mention, Solaris umbra sounds interesting. And Neoplatonists are always welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.