• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Protections When Working With Demons

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
The circle is a representation of God, so in essence every circle has the same purpose. When you stand in the center, you are God.
I do believe you are right for the circle, but for us being "God" when we stand in the circle i don't get, i do prayers to God in the circle. How are we God in the center if i may ask?

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Because you invoke God there and unite with him, and as such are representative of him.

M(an) A(nd) G(od) I(n) C(ommunion)

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Because you invoke God there and unite with him, and as such are representative of him.

M(an) A(nd) G(od) I(n) C(ommunion)
Lol. Don't know where that thumb down came from.. was an N

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
I'm still confused about me being God in the circle, sure i have divine authority with help of God and the tools.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
I'm not sure if you're confused or just disagree 🤣.
When you invoke God, you "are" him. When you pronounce ATAH (unto Thee), you point to your third eye. To yourself. Meaning that you are the "Thee". You take the Light into yourself and become it and represent it.
The circle then is your area. Thus, God is you.
But I believe you have another way of looking at it and that's fine.

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
I'm not sure if you're confused or just disagree 🤣.
When you invoke God, you "are" him. When you pronounce ATAH (unto Thee), you point to your third eye. To yourself. Meaning that you are the "Thee". You take the Light into yourself and become it and represent it.
The circle then is your area. Thus, God is you.
But I believe you have another way of looking at it and that's fine.
Haha i would say disagree.
Let me explain how i do it then you can tell me your opinion , im glad to hear your feedbacks and opinions

when entering the circle i say 3-4 prayers to the Almighty (1 of those prayers are for the angels), i use all equipment except lion skin belt and crown, but i recieved my crown so i'm looking forward to next month, anyways after the prayers on my knees i stand up and begin the conjuration, using equipments like wand,sword,crown etc...enhances the divine authority, in that way you have divine authority.
But if i was God, why didn't Bune knock on the door as a sign of his presence when i told him to?

I do 9 days purification 10 days before an evocation, i say the confession and saying the prayer as instructed (once in the morning and twice in the evening), and to abstain from sex and bad words, in that way you get clean and you get the holy energy in you, and with all the equipments, holding my sword for force and respect and crown on my head, in that way when i stand in the center of the circle i have divine authority, demons even angels will recognize that you are protected by God the Almighty.

Tbh: sometimes during nine days purification i haven't followed everything to 100%, but i do my best during those days, you do your best you can!:)

@TGK opinions/tips about my workings?
And for all, do you go after the nine days purification?

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
That sounds very thorough and "official" 😁 In my opinion the LBRP replaces most of that in a compacted way.
I have a sword but have only used it a couple of times. Felt a bit too big to be of use. I also have a couple of daggers, the one I use most is one I made and dedicated to Azazel.
I made a rod, a pentacle and a chalice. The chalice looks terrible and on the occasions when I do use a chalice I take a silver Jewish one I bought. But I hardly use tools.
The crown you mention I never made or bought. I think it is intended to represent a halo.

When I do an evocation I will simply banish with LBRP, light Lucifer's candle, do a personal Middle Pillar and then "open" the seal of the spirit. Then place that in the triangle and put an upside glass on top of it on which I place a candle. Gives a nice effect of a circle around the seal and the glass acts as somewhat of a scrying device.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I'm still confused about me being God in the circle, sure i have divine authority with help of God and the tools.
as I understand it, you are made in Gods image, you represent God in the circle I think

the circle is the center of the universe

your soul...is the bit of God inside you...the guys who can do miracles throughout history, they were able to tap into that, I’m not fully explaining it but yeah. We all have God in us.

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
I have never tried the LBRP, i prefer prayers to God, because that makes me feel good and gives me a comftarble feeling.

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
as I understand it, you are made in Gods image, you represent God in the circle I think

the circle is the center of the universe

your soul...is the bit of God inside you...the guys who can do miracles throughout history, they were able to tap into that, I’m not fully explaining it but yeah. We all have God in us.
This makes more sense , thanks for the clarification !

Frater Dag

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
I think they are different angels, Samael has a much more negative reputation.

Samael has a pretty dark reputation. I have evoked him as the angel of Mars many times over the past six years and I don't believe he deserves his dark reputation, although my mentor says that Samael actually enjoys having such a reputation.

When I first evoked him six years ago, I was afraid due to his reputation. If you need protection from violence, call him sincerely, give him a libation, and he will have your back. I have saved several people from violence with his help. I can relate my experiences him in another thread rather than hijacking this one if you are interested.

Codybanks

Neophyte
Reaction score
Samael has a pretty dark reputation. I have evoked him as the angel of Mars many times over the past six years and I don't believe he deserves his dark reputation, although my mentor says that Samael actually enjoys having such a reputation.

When I first evoked him six years ago, I was afraid due to his reputation. If you need protection from violence, call him sincerely, give him a libation, and he will have your back. I have saved several people from violence with his help. I can relate my experiences him in another thread rather than hijacking this one if you are interested.
Yes please make a separate thread for him, this will especially good for those who cant communicate/see spirits but need protection.