• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Q&A thread for anyone

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Been into occultism for a long time and was thinking that anyone could ask questions where me and other experienced
occultists give answers. So ask away what you have on your heart and I will answer to the best of my knowledge.

Grimdayz

Visitor
Reaction score
I had a dream where I was sitting at the dinner table with about a 5 or 6 other people. Then one of them says to me they wanna buy my soul, I immediately get defensive and shout get tf out my house lucifer. The same night I dream I'm being chased by some black entity through an open field but then someone comes up to me and hands me a sword, I then sliced the black thing in half.

Since then I've had maybe 2 similar dreams about my soul being sold or someone or something wants my soul.

What could this all mean?

Grimdayz

Visitor
Reaction score
I'd like to add that I'm very obsessed with financial success, to a point where I actually believe I would rather die then live a normal life.
I need diamonds and gold in my life but I want to achieve it all by myself because I know I can, so I don't wanna owe a spirit for doing something for me that I could've done by myself.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The dream warns you that your soul seems to have a pricetag soon. In other words you could get corrupted by material things. Your soul is a symbol for love, health, family, friends and so on. If all that should get corrupted it's of course bad.
I can clearly see that you don't want this to happen. The dream asked you about this and you gave that answer. If you don't let your mind get corrupted, your soul will be safe.

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
I had a dream where I was sitting at the dinner table with about a 5 or 6 other people. Then one of them says to me they wanna buy my soul, I immediately get defensive and shout get tf out my house lucifer. The same night I dream I'm being chased by some black entity through an open field but then someone comes up to me and hands me a sword, I then sliced the black thing in half.

Since then I've had maybe 2 similar dreams about my soul being sold or someone or something wants my soul.

What could this all mean?
This might be some alien entity that tries to make a pact with you. Never go into this and always say now and be as aggressive as you can towards them. We have lost many spirits due to people making alien agreements inside dreams so don't do those.

almutwafy

Visitor
Reaction score
Hello, I am new here. I have this burning question i have had for so long.

I grew up being taught about the supernatural world by my mother. She would tell me about her dreams to exercise me in dream translation. Explain to me about beings of the supernatural she has encountered from the village she used to stay at. She would teach me healing techniques. I remember one experience i had, when i was about to fall asleep, I for some reason became aware of myself and started seeing shadow people. One was a child aged about 2 years old sitting on the right of my bed watching the window, and two more on my left holding baseball bats. These two shadow people started hitting me as i lay there paralyzed only to wake up and snap out of the paralysis and they were gone. they would haunt me for weeks without stopping. And once they did stop i would start seeing dogs by our window when i was outside. We never owned any dogs. I would go on to dream about monsters psychic pulling me towards them and i could nothing to stop it and waking up right before they got me. This went on until it stopped and shunned away from my mother's teachings.

Now being 28 years old and going through depression and bipolar. I find myself pulled back to her once more, and I keep getting flashes of what happened to me as a teenager. I keep asking myself whether i should call these experiences as a spiritual awakening.

Sage

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Explain to me about beings of the supernatural she has encountered from the village she used to stay at.
Most logical way to understand all that happened with you is by searching about your mother's history, as well as thid alleged village she "used to stay in".

My wild guess is that she either got taught something bad or something wrong, purposefully, and she did not have the know-how to recognize it as such, or she did try to learn things by herself but lacked a strong foundation so she ended up learning things the wrong way or somehow somewhere there was a deviation of her teachings.

for some reason became aware of myself and started seeing shadow people

These two shadow people started hitting me as i lay there paralyzed only to wake up and snap out of the paralysis and they were gone
Sleep paralysis is the probable cause here, as many people report seeing shadow beings when going through it.

i would start seeing dogs by our window when i was outside. We never owned any dogs.
I remember that in Paulo Coelhos' book "The Diary of a Mage/Magician(I bet they translated the title into "Witch" or "Warlock" in english, though), there was a part in his journey through Spain where he goes into a village(I think) and he faces against a dog(a black dog?) that is said to be called "Legion".

Point is, it was a demonic entity(or many of them), so that might be the case here, though I think this would depend on the breed, looks and amount of dogs.

For all I know they can be regular dogs just attracted to your house due to a reason unknown to you.

keep getting flashes of what happened to me as a teenager.
Not a psychologist or anything, but I would say that this might be a sign for you to do your due research and, excuse me the cliché phrase, face against the demons of your past.

Because what we are in adult life is an amalgamation of our childhood and teenage years half-baked into an adult.
So if you have a lot of unsolved stuff, well, better get to it because things won't solve themselves the older you get just because you want to.

Xymo

Visitor
Reaction score
I've been feeling things off lately, browsing the forum I found, "The Abjuration of Metatron" And I felt I needed to do it but I postponed it over and over. Three days ago I was dreaming (Normally I do no dream) I felt some force took me out of the dream I was having and took me to my living room (At this point I was aware I was dreaming but somehow in a different level) I was in the center of my circle and the force, let's call it Metatron Said something along these lines, "since you are too busy to perform the abjuration in the phisical plane I've brought you here". I said to him, " I don't remember all the words" and he said, "It's intent what matters, start".

I did as he said and started, I called to each cardinal points and balls of light positioned in each cardinal point outside the circle. They felt very strong but not threatening, it was nice. As I started asking them to guard me from my anemies, cleanse my space and me, white clouds started to form and swirl around the circle, it was like the eye of a hurricane and I still could see the balls of light in each cardinal point. I felt they were cleansing as I asked, I thanked them and woke up in my bed.

Thoughts?

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
When will mider2009 get uncucked?

I mean if this forum is ever going to be brought back to it's former glory he should be allowed to post again.

He called me the n word and I forgave the little guy. I miss him.

almutwafy

Visitor
Reaction score
she either got taught something bad or something wrong, purposefully, and she did not have the know-how to recognize it as such, or she did try to learn things by herself but lacked a strong foundation so she ended up learning things the wrong way or somehow somewhere there was a deviation of her teachings.
You make very much sense. I will find out more. But I do remember she used to try and find things on her on.

Point is, it was a demonic entity(or many of them), so that might be the case here, though I think this would depend on the breed, looks and amount of dogs.
I remember the dog was brown with quite a big head. After those experiences, she started cleansing the house for months only then did it stop. Could be correct that it was demonic entities.

Not a psychologist or anything, but I would say that this might be a sign for you to do your due research and, excuse me the cliché phrase, face against the demons of your past.
Thank you Sage for pointing me in the right direction. I do need to find out more about my mother and her history.

Len Seliesen

Neophyte
Reaction score
It's a bit of a tough spot to be in with this query, but I'll ask it anyway.. I'm learning more about esoteric subjects and the occult and magick, it's very interesting to me and I like the concept of enriching my experiences with it as it has been wonderful so far. I enjoy it quite a bit and feel a connection to it. But I've got an issue, simply put, I'm an atheist. I have a very difficult time putting serious energy toward gods, goddesses, and the like. I grew up christian and well into adulthood. I never could make myself believed in it. Can a person enjoy the realm and workings of magick and be an atheist.. in a meaningful way?

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Well, one ould learn to sense the 'winds'.
Ill try to explain, but i havent found a real logic in it, so bare with me.

People have feelings and emotions. When you centre yourself in the most neutralist sense you can be the watcher/feeler depending on skill that is, of those feelings and emotions. You will even notice them coming into being in between people.

Or one could study spiritual warfare, reiki, martial arts, there are so many things. Actually more then one can imagine. I like the occult sciences, but i cant explain that without religion, maybe others can.

Noth

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
It's a bit of a tough spot to be in with this query, but I'll ask it anyway.. I'm learning more about esoteric subjects and the occult and magick, it's very interesting to me and I like the concept of enriching my experiences with it as it has been wonderful so far. I enjoy it quite a bit and feel a connection to it. But I've got an issue, simply put, I'm an atheist. I have a very difficult time putting serious energy toward gods, goddesses, and the like. I grew up christian and well into adulthood. I never could make myself believed in it. Can a person enjoy the realm and workings of magick and be an atheist.. in a meaningful way?
Yes, I found myself in a similar situation while leaving my Christian church.

You can most certainly utilize ideals in place of deities for now. I'm fact, I'd recommend working with Ideals or Archetypes first.

You can do things in the name of Justice or Beauty, and discover how deep these ideas run in the human subconscious, and thus the human spirit.

In time the spirits may reveal themselves through these ideals you hold as high or "sacred" but if not you will still have a connection to the world of magic.

Ancient

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
There are different paradigms you can approach this from. You could work within an energy model, where everything is a manipulation of energy. You could view deities as archetypes of human existence rather than as actual entities. Perhaps your school of thought would still allow gods to be made of thought-forms, where the collective belief over hundreds or thousands of years has actually created that deity in the form of patterned energy.

The key is to get creative and find a way that works for you to bypass difficulties in belief. Make some loopholes for yourself.

The universe is already the way it is, it cannot be changed by the belief system one identifies with. The names we call things by, the specific beliefs we hold regarding details…these are just interpretations of what is true. They will not change what is. As such, whether you call it a god, an archetype, a thought-form, an energy collective, or a crock of bullshit really doesn’t matter in the end.

Len Seliesen

Neophyte
Reaction score
That's encouraging! Thank you, Noth. I'm thankful that I'm at least a spiritual person. I have no trouble with concepts of the soul and realms and dimensions and so on. I like your suggestions. I think I will do some work on exploring those now. And I'm hoping that will renew my motivation to continue exploring. I must admit, I was beginning to get hung up a little.

Len Seliesen

Neophyte
Reaction score
Ha ha! Thanks for that, Ancient. Your suggestions alone with Noth's are received very well. I like that concept of the thought- forms. I think I'm putting together a structure in my mind right now on how to better proceed in the studies and with a more confident emotional state towards it. Thanks to you both so much!

Len Seliesen

Neophyte
Reaction score
Thank you, 8Lou1. Emotions do play into it I think yes. Especially when there is a past involved. One that wasn't so great. Lol
I think you've encouraged me to explore a bit more as well.

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
How do you divide your soul/spirit/higher self whatever into parts & make them fight for the survival of the fittest?

I’ve been using blood/sex magic but it’s not done quickly enough.

I wanna accelerate the process