• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Q&A thread for anyone

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Been into occultism for a long time and was thinking that anyone could ask questions where me and other experienced
occultists give answers. So ask away what you have on your heart and I will answer to the best of my knowledge.

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
It's a bit of a tough spot to be in with this query, but I'll ask it anyway.. I'm learning more about esoteric subjects and the occult and magick, it's very interesting to me and I like the concept of enriching my experiences with it as it has been wonderful so far. I enjoy it quite a bit and feel a connection to it. But I've got an issue, simply put, I'm an atheist. I have a very difficult time putting serious energy toward gods, goddesses, and the like. I grew up christian and well into adulthood. I never could make myself believed in it. Can a person enjoy the realm and workings of magick and be an atheist.. in a meaningful way?
I have a similar history, being raised by parents who are Jehovah's Witnesses, and later becoming an atheist in my 30s. I came to see the dogma of the JWs as nonsense. I never liked the form of worship of JWs with the dull meetings and awful door to door preaching. I held on for a long time because it was expected of me by family. Then my cognitive dissonance was too great to keep bottled up, and I dove into alternative research on the Bible.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
by Richard E. Friedman was of particular help in breaking the narrative promoted by Fundamentalist Christianity. I also spent some time becoming acquainted with the Theory of Evolution, not the straw man of it that Fundamentalists try to 'debunk.'

There was a lot more to it than that, but in the end I was quite firmly atheist. Fast forward to this year. The more I learn of the occult, the more I find myself beginning to see that reality, the reality which is accepted by everyday secular society, doesn't answer everything. I still see the Bible as a cobbled together book of stories, but now I do have a better perspective of its place and purpose in Western culture. I find myself willing to accept YHVH and Jesus, though not in the dogmatic way of organized religion. I'm willing to drop my animosity towards God and have an open mind from now on.

Len Seliesen

Neophyte
Reaction score
Wow that's a deep question indeed. I suppose that would be a way to see what one is meant to be. I'm hoping to gain a bit more efficiency in my study now without the possibility of beliefs or lack thereof getting in the way. I get a little impatient too and I think that's where I have to slow myself down and enjoy it a bit more. Thanks, Jk666!

Len Seliesen

Neophyte
Reaction score
Ah yes, the family expectations. Oy! Lol
Evolution is amazing and it had a big impression on how I viewed the world in my young adulthood. I appreciate what you are saying about keeping an open mind. I think what you're saying is helpful in that as of now I am not aware of things I will learn about the occult and the entities therein. And that as I go, I may just see validation in taking on beliefs that I do not currently have. I will leave room for that, I think that would be wise. Thank you, KjEno186

Silsebyl

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I wanna accelerate the process
Most processes concerning inner change take their time. Unfortunately I never found out how to accelerate such things.

What I am doing is thinking for a while about which ability I need most, second most and so on. Then I focus on the first and when I got stuck or fed up by it, I turn to another topic on my list.

Often I learn that some things have to be done I didn't think about before, so I try to keep it flexible and moving, while being gentle to myself. Pressure leads to nowhere.

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
I have a similar history, being raised by parents who are Jehovah's Witnesses, and later becoming an atheist in my 30s. I came to see the dogma of the JWs as nonsense. I never liked the form of worship of JWs with the dull meetings and awful door to door preaching. I held on for a long time because it was expected of me by family. Then my cognitive dissonance was too great to keep bottled up, and I dove into alternative research on the Bible.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
by Richard E. Friedman was of particular help in breaking the narrative promoted by Fundamentalist Christianity. I also spent some time becoming acquainted with the Theory of Evolution, not the straw man of it that Fundamentalists try to 'debunk.'

There was a lot more to it than that, but in the end I was quite firmly atheist. Fast forward to this year. The more I learn of the occult, the more I find myself beginning to see that reality, the reality which is accepted by everyday secular society, doesn't answer everything. I still see the Bible as a cobbled together book of stories, but now I do have a better perspective of its place and purpose in Western culture. I find myself willing to accept YHVH and Jesus, though not in the dogmatic way of organized religion. I'm willing to drop my animosity towards God and have an open mind from now on.
There hasn't been a good bible after the old Latin bible. So if you really want to get into it learn Latin and get the oldest version you can find. It makes sense, otherwise most translations are just pretty much a place in the garbage can.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Excuse the fuck out of me, but the bible as we know it was writen in old greek. Old testament has hebrew origin and some parts aramaic, but never ever latin.

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Excuse the fuck out of me, but the bible as we know it was writen in old greek. Old testament has hebrew origin and some parts aramaic, but never ever latin.
I meant the new testament with Jebus. The old testament is nice with it's hebrew, but the new testament when it got translated from Latin to other languages it ruined it. Haven't ever known Greek language so haven't read it in greek. In hebrew I've read the old testament. But in Latin I've read it and compared to the english translations it is very good.

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Ok that's neat didn't know the new testament was also recorded in hebrew. Will have to read it :) Thanks!

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Yeah well, back in the olden days when jebus was still a carpenter instead of herding sheep they spoke hebrew and aramaic. The powers that STILL be, spoke latin.

It is said that arabic is a created language, at least the written form. It was done by greek explorers, like the europeans did AGAIN last century.

So in essence, i think the greek wrote it all down in israel and the peter took his version to rome, were he figured out the lie, got hung updside down and out of his pocket fell the ROMAN church, which is quite different from the greek orthodox aka aramaic church. As a side note they have been killing aramaic people for a while now similar to the killings of the yazidis.

The most strange thing i found about this language trap in that area of the world, is an old Mesopotamian rhyme, were it says the greek are liars.

i forgot the timelines on this, but history and the trilogy is like that: a big mess. Its even worse when you take the council of rome ad 382 into concideration.

Sorry for the chaotic view, but finding reliable info in the trilogy is like that. They dont like me there. 😉

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Yeah well, back in the olden days when jebus was still a carpenter instead of herding sheep they spoke hebrew and aramaic. The powers that STILL be, spoke latin.

It is said that arabic is a created language, at least the written form. It was done by greek explorers, like the europeans did AGAIN last century.

So in essence, i think the greek wrote it all down in israel and the peter took his version to rome, were he figured out the lie, got hung updside down and out of his pocket fell the ROMAN church, which is quite different from the greek orthodox aka aramaic church. As a side note they have been killing aramaic people for a while now similar to the killings of the yazidis.

The most strange thing i found about this language trap in that area of the world, is an old Mesopotamian rhyme, were it says the greek are liars.

i forgot the timelines on this, but history and the trilogy is like that: a big mess. Its even worse when you take the council of rome ad 382 into concideration.

Sorry for the chaotic view, but finding reliable info in the trilogy is like that. They dont like me there. 😉
Well you should see the old greek mathematical calculations and things. It's a real mess. One of the languages that I haven't even wanted to learn is in fact old greek. Hebrew is fine as long as I don't need to calculate too much with it, but greek really blows your mind apart from some of those structures. Of course it got alot better with the arabic numbers. In a way hebrew inspired even greeks to use somekind of odder number system of letters for numbers as far as I know so it was a bit hard telling apart what was what. It had a roman and hebrew standard to the number system so there were alot of europeans in the older age going through ancient greek mathematical scriptures cursing them to the lowest hell thanks to their number system even though they had pretty good mathematical knowledge :)

Got to search for the hebrew new testament, hebrew is one of my favorite languages still except for calculating complex mathematics.

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards

I don't think any of the powers that ruled like anyone searching for accurate information from our own planets history. They mostly try to stop it at all costs. Egypt was quite open to give it now to the coming new age, but many others just shunned and tried destroying their own records just to not 'show themselves'.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I decided to step away from the calculations, when i found out about the letter sien. In hebrew it is 1 in arabic it is 2. I also found they rearranged the arabic alphabet. I was thaught old greek and latin at school though.

Reading qoran in arabic is even a bigger mess since they predestined the vowels. Written arabic always has the possibility of personal interpretation due to lack of written vowels, except in the qoran. Makes you think, or well you get my drift, it doesnt in 99.9999% of the people.

The hiding has reasons, as they know what they did. Im not calling myself victim, nor should anyone, but if something isnt right,it isnt right. no matter what god decrees it.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Btw talking about egypt. How about the curse of tut ankh amon? Dont you think its spreading mayhem ever since they opened the coffins and transported them to paris. And leave the par isis out (no clue who put that shit on, but its wrong in the most evilist sense, but then again curse) it is paris as in the greek stories of old. about the golden fleece, troy, the apples of discordia, etc. Where paris is a herder of men and becomes king.

Strangely enough the people coming to europe from north african countries are berbers, the old barbari who conquered rome and came from northern europe, have the oldest language, star signs, and were living in the mountains were the golden fleece was found.

And now we have egyption lore in Switzerland with its youtube movie by the workers of the large hadron collider that splits atoms, collides them together and whatnot. They dont even know what theyve brought in, but i find it strange it happened in a place were the best watch makers are found, the safest banks keep their residence and the royal house of the netherlands converses every year during an after ski, while their son got murdered by an avalanche. Not to mention the annoying arab who lives there yelling he is a real allaoui and has more right to the morroccan throne.

Sorry last one is for my safety, i got hit doing research.

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Sorry last one is for my safety, i got hit doing research.
Well finally met a new friend, first time in 10 years that I actually seem to hit off with someone on a deeper level, so the beginning is looking real great. But anyway he told me that he was in a bar and then some crazy individual just tackled him in the back in the bar without any warning or reason so he really got pissed off and choked him till he fell unconscious. I thought this was insane and asked if he had vibed anything holy or anything else to Finland, and he said no. The weirder part was that later on the same guy really was found dead somewhere because even the finns couldn't stand him.

Should be a bit careful in this dark world on where to vibe anything of Divinelike quality. Might turn pretty much on it's heads with the crazy humans not liking how they look spiritwise in the mirror. It's more like 'don't smash the mirror' a bit like 'Don't shoot the messenger'.Still there is no way to get forward if you don't look at your own darker parts of your own psyche. It's afterall what we're all here to do, to amalgamate cruder metals into Gold.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Ah yes and then golddiggers can search for you. In this day and age, mmm. Glad it was aquino who was looking for me and not a nitwit occult wise.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Old hebrew has of course no written vowels just like arabic.
A word consists of roots, each having three consonants. They are called a root because you can change the order of the letters and always stay in the same context. Like "sweet". With words like honey, girl, blossom.
Vice versa you are never lost when you encounter an unknown word. Find the root, understand the meaning and you will know what that word means.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The New Testament was written originally in Aramaic Hebrew. Then it was translated by Greeks into ancient Greek. Heis iatros estin, sarkikos te kai pneumatikos, genetos kai agenetos.

The first translation contained an embarrassing error. The Aramaic letters for YHVH look exactly like PIPI. So they went for that. 😂