• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] Qliphoth, atavisticism and rejection of civilization.

Everyone's got one.

Centh

Apprentice
Reaction score
I see your points.

However, there is a term in modern society, "Toxic Male". Now my interpretation and opinion on that is likely to start a major flame war.
However, let's consider that as we open the Qlippoth up. How many of us have skeletons in our closet? I have several. If the Qlippoth were opened up, I would not be a role model for the current society, but possibly one for that world.

Powerful. Yes. Pretty or stable, no.
All of my skeletons are relatable but I'm not hiding anything. I can't think of anything heavily morally wrong I've done. I have been a huge jerk online before, I guess?

I'm extremely open about my political opinions and I'm very argumentative. Often not to my benefit. I'm a big ol' lefty. Lefty lefty left-in pants.

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Well, politicians would be interesting to observe in a qlippothic world.

Parallax

Neophyte
Reaction score
I like the think the material world is a illusionary experience, not to say it is not physically manifest but rather the mental concepts that overlay it are creations of human interaction and thus a false reality that was created to survive.
It is sort of hive mind really, not truly individual Within the confines of the concept of humanity.
That being said I strive not for what I see on the world but for what I can learn in the unknown.
It becomes clearer when I stop thinking and listen to my thoughts that emerge in relation to certain things.
That being said always be skeptical of something as an absolute truth.
Nothing is absolute, everything is relative, I’m sure that must even apply to the monad concept

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I like the think the material world is a illusionary experience, not to say it is not physically manifest but rather the mental concepts that overlay it are creations of human interaction and thus a false reality that was created to survive.
It is sort of hive mind really, not truly individual Within the confines of the concept of humanity.
That being said I strive not for what I see on the world but for what I can learn in the unknown.
It becomes clearer when I stop thinking and listen to my thoughts that emerge in relation to certain things.
That being said always be skeptical of something as an absolute truth.
Nothing is absolute, everything is relative, I’m sure that must even apply to the monad concept
It reminds me of rewatching the Matrix trilogy recently...in the opinion of many, we may be very close to that

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
I can't think of anything heavily morally wrong I've done.
Humans that cannot control their thoughts also have trouble maintaining a complete memory.

For example, from age 9 to 13 I was subject to low level bullying but I had no memory of that until I turned 20.

Parallax

Neophyte
Reaction score
Humans that cannot control their thoughts also have trouble maintaining a complete memory.

For example, from age 9 to 13 I was subject to low level bullying but I had no memory of that until I turned 20.
We retain almost everything, a lot of it falls into the subconscious to save space force conciousness to work unimpressed by constant reference

Centh

Apprentice
Reaction score

I mean yeah I've probably bullied people but: whoops!
yeah its over and i forgive myself. i was a literal c h i l d e