• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Scary entity

Mr.Black

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
I hve had a scary entity on me for years. It comes and go's. Is there a way to figure out if it has a name?

Mr.Black

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
What have you experienced
One night I had a something pulling me out of the bed by my ankles. I couldn't move but I could see everything in the room as it was. Was trying to break free and right before I did something started breathing in my ear and said "fuck you" when I finally woke up it was exactly 303 am.

That is literally one night. I would always wake up at 303 when awaking from a sleep paralysis or a lucid dream for weeks straight. In my dreams I knew words I shouldn't have and spoke like a priest when having an exorcism. It got to the point where I could control my dreams and tell it to fuck off. I started getting angry rather than scared.

Always very heavy scary energy In the rooms when awaking from these dreams. It's very dark and angry. It is petrifying

The worst dreams are when you are in a dream while in a dream while in a dream etc... and the demon would be in a corner Staring at me in the corner. I would wake up and he would still be in the corner so on and so forth to the point where when I finally awoke I would cry because I didn't know if I was dreaming or in reality. I can go really deep into inception. Hard to explain quickly in writing.

That explanation is just the tip of the iceberg. I've been in very very scary sleep paralysis and lucid dreams basically, and the vibes when waking up. No one could tell me it's not a dark energy and I'm only sleeping. I know it is something bad.

I want to know it's name and why

Mr.Black

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
When I'm active in heroin addiction the connection is always the strongest. I can get to the brink of insanity and somehow I have managed to ring it in.

And no I do not have mental issues in that regard. I am crazy in other ways. But I don't see shit and I don't hear things either. I'm not an exagerator either.

Mr.Black

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
All my child hood friends are dead. My brother was just murdered and my cousin was murdered 3 weeks ago. Could it have anything to do with the entity?

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Sentinel
Reaction score
Awards
When I'm active in heroin addiction the connection is always the strongest. I can get to the brink of insanity and somehow I have managed to ring it in.
I'm just going to copy/paste from page 202 (pdf) of The Magical Knowledge Trilogy by Josephine McCarthy (this book is in the forum library and well worth reading):

"So, if you want to access the Inner Worlds but do not wish to continue using the age-old patterns, then what do you do? You cannot just sort of float around in the Inner Worlds hoping to bump into someone: that is just silly and dangerous.

"In Western culture, using drugs to catapult yourself into the Inner Worlds is also not that bright, unless you know exactly what you are doing and where you are going. Really the only safe way to work in the Inner Worlds using drugs is if you are working within a cultural/religious structure that is designed for such use i.e. shamanic/native cultures.

"Hallucinogenic drugs strip a layer of protective skin from the consciousness and allow you to see and access places that you would normally be blocked from seeing (for your own good usually). When you go magically into vision, you develop inner ‘muscles’ (for want of a better description) that uphold and protect you as you work. If you bypass this natural but lengthy process of strengthening by using drugs, you are often thrown straight to the threshold of your existence. This means you come face-to-face with the angelic being that straddles life and death, which often presents as a large many-headed snake being with many eyes (sound familiar to all you acid/ayahuasca /DMT heads?).

"An inner adventure without complex rituals, sigil patterns, drugs or annoying drum-banging sessions: what do you do? You go back to the source of humanity itself."

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Sentinel
Reaction score
Awards
Chapter 19 (page 313 of the pdf) of The Magical Knowledge Trilogy is "Inner World Parasites." Again, the book is in the forum library.

"Wherever there is energy, there is a parasite either feeding or trying to feed. That energy can take a variety of forms and some forms are yummier than others to a hungry parasite. Some parasites are intelligent, some are sort of intelligent, and some are morons. The sort of energy that attracts them can be anything from sex, violence, death, birth, hormone rises (young teens are particularly vulnerable) pleasure, pain, emotion (love, hate, anger, etc.) drugs, and so forth. Some people are more vulnerable than others, some are pretty much immune, and some people get terribly overwhelmed by these beings."

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I started getting angry rather than scared.

So there is hope for you. Anger provides energy that can be used for escape.

Still, while you are on drugs (including most pharmaceuticals) there is little chance of much progress.

I suggest that you move to another town and start again. That way you may reduce the extent to which you live in a wrong place, work in a wrong place, have wrong friends

Here is a critical exercise. Work as hard as you are desperate.

Flame in the Heart:

Put the attention in the heart (centre of the chest - midway up the sternum). Visualise a vertical flame of Spirit in the heart. Notice the height, width and colour of the flame.

Visualise an aura of golden-white light around the flame in the heart. That light emanating from the flame will be used to fill and thereby condition the physical body and the light body (aura).

Now using the heart to push, push golden-white light down the left leg into the foot and out into the Earth. Push the light as a tight clockwise spiral down through the thigh bone and shin bone, out into the Earth.

As this is the first time, take some time with this. The foot often will start to tingle as the cells respond to the Light.

Now draw the light back up from the Earth, now spiraling anticlockwise, through the muscles and flesh. Bring the light up to the left hipjoint and stop there.

With practice the whole of the left leg will be filled with light and have a soft tingle.

Now do the right leg - push with the heart, light clockwise through the bones and anti-clockwise up through the flesh.

Now attention back to the heart and push light downwards as a large clockwise spiral filling the whole of the abdomen.

Back to the heart - expand the light, push it out to fill the chest cavity - from front to back and from side to side.

Back to the heart - push the light into the left shoulder then into the arm - clockwise spiral filling the arm and out through the hand - one way only.

Same with the right shoulder and arm.

Back to the heart - push a spiral of light upwards anticlockwise filling the throat into the brain - carefully filling the brain with light and then push the light out through the skull into the hair.

This exercise ought to take about 20 minutes when first being done. Later, as the exercise accelerates the shedding of denser substance from the body it becomes more sensitive to Light and responds quite quickly. The denser substance contains trauma and karma and predisposes to dark behaviour.

The exercise can be done as often as convenient - but a minimum of twice a day is recommended.

One of the key skills being learned here is the use of the heart chakra - the natural focus of humanity.

The exercise accelerates the integration and refinement of the personality so that it may progessively transmit more Spirit.

Golden-white light has specific qualities particularly useful to humans.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
So there is hope for you. Anger provides energy that can be used for escape.

Still, while you are on drugs (including most pharmaceuticals) there is little chance of much progress.

I suggest that you move to another town and start again. That way you may reduce the extent to which you live in a wrong place, work in a wrong place, have wrong friends

Here is a critical exercise. Work as hard as you are desperate.
Why would he need to move? If he has an attachment it would just follow him.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Some large elementals anchor in parts of the planetary surface as they perform their functions.

For example, not far from where I live is a very large volcanic plug. On the east side of the base is an area traditionally used by native women for birthing. Giving birth is dangerous and many women are killed by the birth elemental in its determination to produce the next generation.

Obviously humans should not live in such an area. It's energies are much too specialized and have no regard for the survival of the older generation. Humans foolishly living on some of the out-flow energy streams have a range of illnesses.

So, does the OP live in a place where the elemental energies are not suited to standard humans? It feels like that to me - hence my proposition to move

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Some large elementals anchor in parts of the planetary surface as they perform their functions.

For example, not far from where I live is a very large volcanic plug. On the east side of the base is an area traditionally used by native women for birthing. Giving birth is dangerous and many women are killed by the birth elemental in its determination to produce the next generation.

Obviously humans should not live in such an area. It's energies are much too specialized and have no regard for the survival of the older generation. Humans foolishly living on some of the out-flow energy streams have a range of illnesses.

So, does the OP live in a place where the elemental energies are not suited to standard humans? It feels like that to me - hence my proposition to move
If it’s the issue with the area then he’d still need to deal with the attachment

this is why I wonder if the OP has taken our advice

first, had a reading, second tried cleansing himself and the house. If so and he’s still having issues then he should be seeking out a professional

Mr.Black

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
I'm just going to copy/paste from page 202 (pdf) of The Magical Knowledge Trilogy by Josephine McCarthy (this book is in the forum library and well worth reading):

"So, if you want to access the Inner Worlds but do not wish to continue using the age-old patterns, then what do you do? You cannot just sort of float around in the Inner Worlds hoping to bump into someone: that is just silly and dangerous.

"In Western culture, using drugs to catapult yourself into the Inner Worlds is also not that bright, unless you know exactly what you are doing and where you are going. Really the only safe way to work in the Inner Worlds using drugs is if you are working within a cultural/religious structure that is designed for such use i.e. shamanic/native cultures.

"Hallucinogenic drugs strip a layer of protective skin from the consciousness and allow you to see and access places that you would normally be blocked from seeing (for your own good usually). When you go magically into vision, you develop inner ‘muscles’ (for want of a better description) that uphold and protect you as you work. If you bypass this natural but lengthy process of strengthening by using drugs, you are often thrown straight to the threshold of your existence. This means you come face-to-face with the angelic being that straddles life and death, which often presents as a large many-headed snake being with many eyes (sound familiar to all you acid/ayahuasca /DMT heads?).

"An inner adventure without complex rituals, sigil patterns, drugs or annoying drum-banging sessions: what do you do? You go back to the source of humanity

"An inner adventure without complex rituals, sigil patterns, drugs or annoying drum-banging sessions: what do you do? You go back to the source of humanity
"The threshold of your existence " Yea that's pretty accurate actually.

Mr.Black

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards

I met the entity in New Orleans