• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Searching For REAL Magic

Someone's asking for help!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Until the day someone comes forward publicly and proves magic, and it becomes something that can be tested and researched openly, nobody really knows what's possible

These days, particularly with alleged observer effects in quantum mechanics, tests really need to be double blind - with the practitioner not knowing what is intended. Remote viewing is successfully done that way.

Dowsers have trouble with anti-dowsers rendering the dowsing inaccurate. This is easily done by those with psychic power. They just shift the energy flows or interfere with the aura of the dowser. Often this interference is instinctive rather than conscious.

An obvious example is psych tests guessing cards. Some people regularly get too many wrong, as if they are so keen to prove that they are not psychic that they overdo the proof. Perhaps they have memories of the Holy Inquisition.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I wonder if the motivation for magic is important. Some practitioners seem to want power. I wonder if that rebounds.

Others seem to want wealth, relationships, knowledge that are not acquired by merit and ability. Is there a blowback on unmerited acquisition?

My reading of OTO biographies has so far only revealed tragedies. On the other hand long term GD practitioners seemed to do better.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
as someone who lightly studies Kabbalah I can tell you that the Bible does have occult stuff in it....BUT I can also tell you from the Rabbis I’ve listened to, that stuff is lost to time.

No one in the Bible just had God speak to them sept a few individuals, most had training to enter a meditative state and enter the higher realms. It’s not like in the movies where God pops up n says hey...I’m sure people today can still do it but not most. receiving messages from the upper realms requires you are very pure and have the proper mind set. There are supposedly figures today in modern time who could do it like the last Rebbe of Chabad.

Some say Elijah was an Angel, some say Jesus had certain rites that allowed him to perform magic, and of course Solomon could control demons.

good Luck on knowing the rites Jesus supposedly knew or performing Solomonic magic down to the letter. Better yet.

Alfher

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
So, demon possession from my understanding is highly subjective and even considered mostly not a thing by most of the catholic church. There have even been studies done on it that suggest that all an exorcism is really doing is creating a block and stopping an engrained behavior that someone has and only works through the power of suggestion.

Healing ones eyes is a thing that some scientific studies have proven is possible. You can do it through focus exercises that strengthen the muscles in the eyes and reshape the eyeball itself. Also, there is a chance that you could actually change the way that the brain (And the consciousnesses) interpenetrates the data from the eyes and basically end up running a zoom and sharpen filter post data capture.

I'm pretty sure that the magic spells you did actually just ended up doing one of the above. You could have subconsciously started doing exercises or the rituals you did triggered the brain to change how it processes data.

There are actually some glasses on the market right now that are opaque with little pin holes all over them that apparently force your eyes muscles to get a workout.

We actually can probably learn to have 100% control over our bodies. They merely our our food bodies, they are not us. We can learn to control our body temperature +/- a few degrees super easily. Same with heart rate and breath rate Skilled people can learn to do those by vast amounts. I personally can control some of my other "involuntary" muscles these days. Ergo, I've moved an air bubble around that was hanging out in my intestine. (they are full of muscles that move food around.) Monks in Asia have been doing these things for thousands of years.

I'm pretty sure that even they have either just touched the tip of the iceberg of what is possible for us to do with our bodies; or, they have forgotten much.

The stuff you have done with your financial and life circumstances could basically work upon the same principles and you've changed your behaviors because of them. And indeed, there have also been studies showing that people that do rituals etc DO indeed change the way they act.

The rituals and spells you cast in these realms are indeed super powerful, but possibly not in the way you think. You could do the same just by practicing that skill. However, in the end; it doesn't really matter how you approach it as long as you hold on to the understanding that it doesn't matter how someone gets to that goal as long as they do it with compassion for themselves and for others and is not intent on harming anyone.

I totally understand where the OP is coming from by wanting physical proof that magic is real by seeing something move. Also, there have been other people on this forum talking about objects moving etc. On top of that, Hinduism, Buddhism, and pretty much EVERY religion or spirituality talks of powers and telekinesis being one of them. One of the others is control of the elements so, being able to start a fire or a blast of air etc etc. There are also plenty of other people that claim to have the ability to move objects around.

I feel you and the other people on this thread saying these things are not possible are being very close minded. Really to me, the idea that doing rituals / casting a spell will magically heal your eyes or bring you wealth is absolutely no different then the same things making an object move. Magic implies that your will and actions are changing something outside of your body. If you can cast a spell to make money or a new job suddenly fall in your lap; you can figure out how to do the same to make an object move or start a fire. But sure, maybe not a fireball.

I however, totally don't agree with whomever said they basically want to rape the universe to get the powers. My understanding of how these things works is that they either won't get them because you pretty much have to STOP even being identified as a "self" and just become a tool of the universe. Or, that if you DO manage to get them by raping the universe, that it is gonna end up slapping you down HARD and that in the end, you'll realize that it was never worth effort and that you've just made yourself worse off.

That’s a lot of words for “I think I know what you did better than you do, and I do not respect you or your lived experience.”

Sheesh.

Ya’lls disrespect and egoism is precisely why people like me don’t talk more about the traditional longevity and immortality techniques we practice, or our experiences with psychokinesis, and other odd things most occultists these days indeed don’t believe in anymore.

You think you know better, though? Go practice your own version then. Go on your own journey to learn from others. Sift through literally thousands of books for the smallest bits of gnosis.

You clearly don’t need any insights from my decades of active experience and exotic success, so I won’t bother taking the time to share. 😉

Brixgh

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Until the day someone comes forward publicly and proves magic, and it becomes something that can be tested and researched openly, nobody really knows what's possible
Dean Radin has a book that may be interesting for you

Anyway please check the book, it may give you an idea and be helpful even to your cause maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.