• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Selling your soul

Pestifer Mundi

Magic Larper
Reaction score
Awards
I wanna do it, do it for me. Help me something lol Dead serious though
It just seems like a fools deal to me.

You are literally trading something infinite and eternal for something finite and temporary.

This is why pacts like this make no sense to me, it just isn't logical.

What if I offered to loan you a million dollars now and I'll help you start a very profitable business, but you have to pay me back indefinitely for the rest of my life. Your company could generate billions and you'd be paying me hundreds of millions till the day I die.

Even what I described isn't as one sided as a soul deal, because it actually ends. The deal you want to make never ends. The demon doesn't make any "trade offs" because its giving you something that's within its power and simple to achieve from its perspective. What most people wish for is a parlor trick for a demonic entity, and then its free to do what it wants with you for all eternity.

Its like someone offering you their eternal soul and their request is that you blink 5 times lol. Its 100% gain on the demons part and no loss.

Its completely one sided, I still can't believe that there are people who made deals like this throughout history. If we broke this deal down into a business contract in terms of money and assets nobody would sign it lol.

I don't see the upside.

What do you hope to gain and how much suffering are you willing to tolerate for all eternity to gain it?

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Look dude...I see too much role playing bs on here

if you want something....find a spirit, see if their willing to do what you want and see what they want in return

come to the terms, what you’ll want, what they deliver.

then go through with it...no point in “selling the soul”

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
There is this girl name Orlee Stewart, on YouTube. She either is a Luciferian or a Satanist I'm not sure, but she might help you. She said she has sold her Soul to Satan. Check it out if you like.

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
So what exactly happens when you do this ? Anyone here done it or done it for somebody else. I'm just curious. Thought about it, how's you're life afterward??
Read about Danyal Hussein, just don't end up like him hahah.

guwope

Neophyte
Reaction score
Well if you can tell me what Spirit to contact and provide a how to that is easy and fast then let me know. And no matter how you explain selling your soul I will still want to do it this is something I have looked up for over ten years now honestly I just think it's time for me to do it. Honestly for what I want I probably don't even need to sell my soul just being honest. I guess I just want somebody who can do or make a pact for me because I don't want to do it myself or it takes time. Not too sure. But yeah I used to be big on meditation and manifestation yes it is real and it really does work that is how I got to where I am now. I honestly started doing candle magic and learning about different paths I used to want to learn everything because they are interest me I also wanted to be somebody who did spells or other people and get paid for it but obviously I wanted to be legit. Anyways I started working with Santa Muerte well trying I guess I would say actually I have stopped before and then started again behind another statue in making a alter. I have never experience or had the feeling that she was around. I guess I am the one to blame because I probably didn't put in enough effort but it did invite something else around I would say. Anyways I just always fall off and that's the point I am at now I guess I don't have the time and patience so sometimes I just think I should just sell my soul

guwope

Neophyte
Reaction score
So I am pretty sure there's something that has been following me and my family or something not sure maybe my baby mama is possessed or something not sure of that either but what reminded me of this is that yesterday she woke up out of her sleep and gave me this stare. Like death stare. Feeling like she was looking into my soul and just closed her eyes I don't know how to explain but I would say about a year-and-a-half ago and we were having sex and mind you you woke me up out her sleep for us to have sex and in the middle of it she looked really confused and afterwards she asked me how long have you been doing it and I told her she woke me up and she told me no she didn't and doesn't remember that but like two days before this I remember walking in the room from the bathroom she was sitting on the side of the bed she didn't say nothing and I asked her if she was okay she just fell on the floor and then I ran over her to help her and see if she was all right and she literally got mad at me and asked me what I was doing and why the hell is she on the floor and all this stuff okay so about 4 months ago me and her had sex went to sleep and I woke up in the middle of the night around 3 something a.m. and she was on top of me staring at me that death stare I just told y'all about that I seen yesterday but anyways that was the first time I felt scared from her looking at me and I told her she was scaring me and got her off of me and she started talking in this like sweet voice and honestly I know it wasn't her she wanted to have sex but I didn't want you but she started getting really mad and I guess she would realize she was getting mad and go to trying to talk to me all sweet again well anyways I just ended up getting head but the crazy part I have this voice in my head like it was talkin to me and in my head I told the voice if that's you give me head and she started doing it I ended up going to sleep mentioning it to my baby mama in the morning and still to this day she thinks I am a liar I know this is random but what would you say is going on here

Pestifer Mundi

Magic Larper
Reaction score
Awards
Honestly for what I want I probably don't even need to sell my soul just being honest
You must be missing brain cells, because I lost a few reading this comment lol

This just sounds like pointless masochism, there's nothing left for me to say

Gonna just unwatch this thread so I don't get anymore alerts for it

guwope

Neophyte
Reaction score
So I am pretty sure there's something that has been following me and my family or something not sure maybe my baby mama is possessed or something not sure of that either but what reminded me of this is that yesterday she woke up out of her sleep and gave me this stare. Like death stare. Feeling like she was looking into my soul and just closed her eyes I don't know how to explain but I would say about a year-and-a-half ago and we were having sex and mind you you woke me up out her sleep for us to have sex and in the middle of it she looked really confused and afterwards she asked me how long have you been doing it and I told her she woke me up and she told me no she didn't and doesn't remember that but like two days before this I remember walking in the room from the bathroom she was sitting on the side of the bed she didn't say nothing and I asked her if she was okay she just fell on the floor and then I ran over her to help her and see if she was all right and she literally got mad at me and asked me what I was doing and why the hell is she on the floor and all this stuff okay so about 4 months ago me and her had sex went to sleep and I woke up in the middle of the night around 3 something a.m. and she was on top of me staring at me that death stare I just told y'all about that I seen yesterday but anyways that was the first time I felt scared from her looking at me and I told her she was scaring me and got her off of me and she started talking in this like sweet voice and honestly I know it wasn't her she wanted to have sex but I didn't want you but she started getting really mad and I guess she would realize she was getting mad and go to trying to talk to me all sweet again well anyways I just ended up getting head but the crazy part I have this voice in my head like it was talkin to me and in my head I told the voice if that's you give me head and she started doing it I ended up going to sleep mentioning it to my baby mama in the morning and still to this day she thinks I am a liar I know this is random but what would you say is it going on here

You are literally trading something infinite and eternal for something finite and temporary.

What if I offered to loan you a million dollars now and I'll help you start a very profitable business, but you have to pay me back indefinitely for the rest of my life. Your company could generate billions and you'd be paying me hundreds of millions till the day I die.

Even what I described isn't as one sided as a soul deal, because it actually ends. The deal you want to make never ends. The demon doesn't make any "trade offs" because its giving you something that's within its power and simple to achieve from its perspective. What most people wish for is a parlor trick for a demonic entity, and then its free to do what it wants with you for all eternity.

Its like someone offering you their eternal soul and their request is that you blink 5 times lol. Its 100% gain on the demons part and no loss.

Its completely one sided, I still can't believe that there are people who made deals like this throughout history. If we broke this deal down into a business contract in terms of money and assets nobody would sign it lol.

I don't see the upside.

What do you hope to gain and how much suffering are you willing to tolerate for all eternity

I don't see the upside.

What do you hope to gain and how much suffering are you willing to tolerate for all eternity to gain it?
Honestly that is a good question I used to just want to do it for the money but to be honest I guess it's the same reason but also there is more to it like specific things that I do want to happen with it which it probably wouldn't work out that way.

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
Buy the lesser key of solomon by Joseph Petterson, that's a good start, 72 demon descriptions, start there, you will know which demon fits your situation and go from there. And you don't have to sell your soul, an offering is sufficent, i offered Bune some incense and here i am sitting in my job writing lol, didn't need to sell my soul.

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
The hard part for me was buying the tools, took me 6-8 months to gather them.

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
Well except the lion skin belt, i can't find someone who sells them, been searching alot but still can't find yet, hopefully in the future.

Eclipse

Neophyte
Reaction score
I wanna do it, do it for me. Help me something lol Dead serious though
You want to do what now? Let's try some serious language here and maybe, just maybe, I will take you seriously. Tell me what you want, why you want it and what you are willing to pay to get it.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
To the OP Good lord...dude grow up, you’re gonna be throwing money away at people who’ll tell you what you wanna hear

I've been in contracts with spirits, this isn’t the movies...you don’t just sell your soul n win the lotto

anyway I’m out, enjoy wasting money

You can’t even fulfill what’s needed to serve Santa Muerte and you’re gonna get some guy on here telling you to do something elaborate bs I bet or they’ll say I’ll do all the work for you which also is nonsense

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
So I am pretty sure there's something that has been following me and my family or something not sure maybe my baby mama is possessed or something not sure of that either but what reminded me of this is that yesterday she woke up out of her sleep and gave me this stare. Like death stare....and she literally got mad at me and asked me what I was doing and why the hell is she on the floor ... I felt scared from her looking at me and I told her she was scaring me and got her off of me and she started talking in this like sweet voice and honestly I know it wasn't her
I don't think you need help to call spirits so much as help to dislodge spirits.

Having given permission for these spirits (by wanting them) you will have to work very hard to get rid of them. Often it takes several incarnations and quite a lot of desperation to rise above the frequencies on which these spirits operate.

Incognitus

Lead Transcriber
Reaction score
Awards
Probably not going to be a popular opinion, but I think many times someone "sells their soul", the repercussions are 100% self actualizing.

Jarhyn

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Probably not going to be a popular opinion, but I think many times someone "sells their soul", the repercussions are 100% self actualizing.
The language you used here works on a few different levels.

Technically, I sold my soul when I was... Pretty sure I was younger than six. I don't think kindergarten had started yet.

The deal was "for the wisdom of God".

I was born then in that moment, I think. Someone decided on a will, a very powerful driving force in their life. They did "anything" for it, and with the faith of a child.

Eventually that need and desire built bigger and bigger. It had all the authority of a whole soul and an entire lifetime from an early point to develop.

It may be the very definition of self actualization.

The consequences of deciding to give "anything" for something is that eventually, the will you put that "anything" behind -- and the structures that evolve (or evolved long ago) to accomplish it -- will have authority over you.

It better be something you will never cease to want, and something you will not be destroyed or consumed by, or which you are alright seeing consume you.

It will become the self you actualize.

I'm just glad that the thing that became of all of me is not a thing that seeks to consume, that "we" never lost access to joy and sadness. In fact, the thing I exist to seek has taught me in seeking it that consumption is not a good path to walk.