• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Success Reports from Successful People

Belac

Neophyte
Joined
Jun 24, 2021
Messages
5
Reaction score
5
I'm battling cognitive dissonance and am curious of success reports for people who already have a baseline of general success in life.

I find spell reports of someone burning a candle to make rent uninspiring, although it may be true.

I know success can be defined different ways, but what are socially affluent people with decent careers doing with magic? I want to see reports from people who dont need magic, but see value in it and have seen results.

If you have any books, blogs, or personal stories, please share.
 

r4zorenigma

Zealot
Joined
Sep 10, 2026
Messages
155
Reaction score
135
Awards
3
No magick has helped me in reaching a level of success I was happy with more than planning, visualizing and living in the desired outcome.. Utilize any type of magick that can allow for that and you will learn the tools of manifestation. While there are so many tasks, actions, steps, decisions, pathways, trials and error in between it all-- The steps how you get there are not as regarded in magick as is the desired outcome and what the end goal looks like and capturing the energy of that and embodying it.

In short though, I have been involved in a variety of businesses and sales since my teenage years. Success is a mindset before it is anything else. The big change from my teens to adulthood was learning how to plan, visualize and execute and building on the faculties/foundations that help you get there.. One of the major ones being intelligence/knowledge, discipline, focus, drive and organization.

What magick can cultivate knowledge-- about a certain type of business, a method, an industry, more than reading, watching, learning, trying? I utilize planetary magick quite a bit so.. this would be something like working with the planetary attributes of Mercury.. of intelligence, communication, learning, mobility, business accumen, etc

What about what creates drive/passion/motivation? This would be like a Mars energy and attributes of Mars.. etc

This is just some of the ideas/concepts that I utilize but-- I wouldn't b eable to track all of the stuff I've done throughout my life very easily.. but I hope this helps in some ways..
 
Top