- Joined
- Jun 24, 2021
- Messages
- 5
- Reaction score
- 5
I'm battling cognitive dissonance and am curious of success reports for people who already have a baseline of general success in life.
I find spell reports of someone burning a candle to make rent uninspiring, although it may be true.
I know success can be defined different ways, but what are socially affluent people with decent careers doing with magic? I want to see reports from people who dont need magic, but see value in it and have seen results.
If you have any books, blogs, or personal stories, please share.
I find spell reports of someone burning a candle to make rent uninspiring, although it may be true.
I know success can be defined different ways, but what are socially affluent people with decent careers doing with magic? I want to see reports from people who dont need magic, but see value in it and have seen results.
If you have any books, blogs, or personal stories, please share.