• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Tell Me About Atlantis

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
So I believe it was Roma who mentioned it on another thread, and I really am curious about what everybody has to say on this subject. Of whether Atlantis was a place, at some point in history, and what all y'all know, because I have a feeling it's a more popular topic than I thought. But I also know very little, myself. So, people of the internet, imma hopefully open some conversation here, hoping to learn a thing or two that I didn't know before. What are y'all's thoughts?

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The heir-apparent of the NE kingdom of Atlantis, fearing for his life, left by small boat (to avoid detection) and went (flux motored) to the Moray Firth and went to the underground facility under what is Culbin Sands. (The facility is still partially functional and the energies can be felt in the forest above)

We know that heir as Arthur. Read Blake's Jerusalem for more details.

Lord Nelson crewed his flagship from the Moray Firth and his lady friend lived in Forres at times.

There is also a pre-Atlantean facility under Cluny Hill in Forres. Walk around Drumduan to feel the energy coming up through the ground. Part of the hill is the same shape as Glastonbury Tor.

Reaction score
Awards
So I believe it was Roma who mentioned it on another thread, and I really am curious about what everybody has to say on this subject. Of whether Atlantis was a place, at some point in history, and what all y'all know, because I have a feeling it's a more popular topic than I thought. But I also know very little, myself. So, people of the internet, imma hopefully open some conversation here, hoping to learn a thing or two that I didn't know before. What are y'all's thoughts?
Well, look at the History Channel on the New World Order. The way things are coming together these days, it could be reality if it isnt already.
Personally I believe we were at a more advanced level of a world, with the seafaring city of Atlantis was taken over by a catastrophic flood, such as in Genesis.
Rudolf Steiner has a bunch of audiobooks on youtube, was Manly Halls teacher, and has an extensive amount of teachings on youtube, covering Atlantis and Lemuria, and Christ and Ahriman as well.