• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Official] The 24 Triangles — Yazata's Book, released on Amazon!

An official request, or post by staff acting with authority.
8KIxbCJ.png

The Angels of the Shemhamephorash have gained a lot of popularity amongst magicians and witches of all kinds in recent years.

"The 24 Triangles" is based on the short description of the Angels given by Ambelain in La Kabbalah Practique.
All Psalms are given (and corrected) in the Latin of the Vulgate and the corresponding Hebrew.

Through picking apart the names it became possible to explain the reasoning for their assigned powers, and alternative Psalms were added.

The names of the mysterious Evil Angels which are the counterpart of the 72 could also be found in this same way.

The basis of this book however is the idea of grouping the Angels into triads.
By doing this some small mistakes in the names were found and corrected. A justification for this is provided and proven to be correct in more than one way.

A ritual for working with the 24 Triangles is included.

Purchase eBook:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Purchase Paperback:

Note: @Yazata is one of WF's own, and as such, it would be really cool to support him and his work, and I would love for us to do as much as we can to encourage him and others in the future who embark on endeavours like this. I have purchased and skimmed through the eBook version, and it really does check out.

Feel free to also discuss and ask questions here on this thread.

Incognitus

Lead Transcriber
Reaction score
Awards
Read through the introduction and the first few pages so far. For those who may not be aware, can you explain this a little:
Where it was possible, I arranged the figure in a manner that makes it easier to “open” it.

Yazata

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Read through the introduction and the first few pages so far. For those who may not be aware, can you explain this a little:
Sure. Seals like those of the Goetia are often "gazed" into until they start to flash / move before your eyes. That's called opening the seal and is regarded as a sign you reached the entity you wanted to contact.
I have found that the more symmetrical a figure is, the easier it is to "open" it.
That's why I rearranged some seals (that were made up of clearly distinct parts) in a vertical way instead of horizontal.

Incognitus

Lead Transcriber
Reaction score
Awards
I picked up a kindle copy. Good info in there I think. I dropped a 4 star rating. I would’ve went 5 star, but it needs an editor and in the Kindle version some of the Hebrew is small. Hey, yanno, Jaide is an editor. 😁

Yazata

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
That's awesome! Thanks man!
Yeah, i hate how the ebook looks. I deliberately made the Hebrew 44 points and the other alphabet 12 points but for some reason it came out looking like a turd again.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I picked up a kindle copy. Good info in there I think. I dropped a 4 star rating. I would’ve went 5 star, but it needs an editor and in the Kindle version some of the Hebrew is small. Hey, yanno, Jaide is an editor. 😁
Awww, dang, I didn't get any Amazon Affiliate commission! Did you use the link above?

That's awesome! Thanks man!
Yeah, i hate how the ebook looks. I deliberately made the Hebrew 44 points and the other alphabet 12 points but for some reason it came out looking like a turd again.
Definitely look into getting an editor. The final polish of a book has huge implications in the future when you want your books to be picked up by occult reviewers etc.

For the next book I would love @Jaide to take a look 👍
I feel bad for not doing my part and reviewing it when I said I would. Just got a bit overloaded with work the past few weeks! Next time, for sure!

Yazata

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
I feel bad
Don't feel bad man, feel Batman.

The LookInside of the paperback is how I had arranged and edited the book. Through converting it for ebook everything got screwed up.
One word in italics turns into a sentence and a half in italics, images get moved around randomly, center alignment gets ignored or implemented at random.

It's my own fault for wanting to do everything on my own. If I use a Dagger regularly I want to make it myself. If I wear a ring I want to make it myself. If I use a Grimoire i want to write it myself.

You have helped me lots with this thread 👍

Heliona

Neophyte
Reaction score
I just got the book. Yes, e-book can be a bit messed up and I have some experience with it. Some of these days, I will try and order actual book to have it. I can't give any opinion on it, as I still don't really play with 72 Angels of Hashem operation, but I believe it will be useful in a time to come. 😊 Thank you for doing the work. ☺️

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
8KIxbCJ.png

The Angels of the Shemhamephorash have gained a lot of popularity amongst magicians and witches of all kinds in recent years.

"The 24 Triangles" is based on the short description of the Angels given by Ambelain in La Kabbalah Practique.
All Psalms are given (and corrected) in the Latin of the Vulgate and the corresponding Hebrew.

Through picking apart the names it became possible to explain the reasoning for their assigned powers, and alternative Psalms were added.

The names of the mysterious Evil Angels which are the counterpart of the 72 could also be found in this same way.

By doing this some small mistakes in the names were found and corrected. A justification for this is provided and proven to be correct in more than one way.

Purchase eBook:

Purchase Paperback:

Note: @Yazata is one of WF's own, and as such, it would be really cool to support him and his work, and I would love for us to do as much as we can to encourage him and others in the future who embark on endeavours like this. I have purchased and skimmed through the eBook version, and it really does check out.

Wow! Yazata! I didn't know you had a book! Congratulations and I hope you get as much success. Many blessings!

Reaction score
Awards
8KIxbCJ.png

Purchase eBook:

Purchase Paperback:

Congratulations! Want to buy and use it!

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
One question Yazata, is the 16th Shem ha angel in this book counterpart 16th goetia demon?
If they match with the 72 goetia demons then i buy the kindle version.

Yazata

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
One question Yazata, is the 16th Shem ha angel in this book counterpart 16th goetia demon?
If they match with the 72 goetia demons then i buy the kindle version.
Some think they form pairs, others don't. I think at some point the list of the Goetia got tossed up a bit. However I called them as pairs and these two (to me) seem to match.
One of the powers of this Angel is loyalty.

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
Some think they form pairs, others don't. I think at some point the list of the Goetia got tossed up a bit. However I called them as pairs and these two (to me) seem to match.
One of the powers of this Angel is loyalty.
Nice Yazata!
Another question. As you may know of Goetia by Dr Rudd, he has the 72 Shem Ha Angels, what are diffrence between his book about the 72 Shem ha angels and yours? Shem Ha Angels could be of good use, so im interested to know the diffrence betwen books/ diffrent angels name or?

Yazata

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Nice Yazata!
Another question. As you may know of Goetia by Dr Rudd, he has the 72 Shem Ha Angels, what are diffrence between his book about the 72 Shem ha angels and yours? Shem Ha Angels could be of good use, so im interested to know the diffrence betwen books/ diffrent angels name or?
I haven't read a Dr Rudd book so I can't say what the difference is.
This book of mine only has the Shem Angels and gives them (in the second chapter) as groups of three. I discovered some mistakes in the names and found out how they are to be corrected.

I also have a Goetia book it's called the 9 Kingdoms of the Goetia. In there I have grouped the spirits in 9 groups of 8.