• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF The Book of Immediate Magic - Part 1 & 2 - Jacobus G Swart

Share a PDF of a book.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
1681336587090.png

The “Shadow Tree Series” comprises a unique collection of Western Esoteric studies and practices which Jacobus G. Swart, spiritual successor to William G. Gray and co-founder of the Sangreal Sodality, has actuated and taught over a period of forty years. In "The Book of Immediate Magic - Part 1" Jacobus G. Swart perpetuates the fundamental tenets of “Self Creation” in which it is maintained that the “Centre” establishes the “Circumference,” and that personal reality is emanated in harmony with personal “Will.” Hence this tome comprises an enhancement and expansion of the magical doctrines and techniques of Practical Kabbalah addressed in “The Book of Self Creation,” “The Book of Sacred Names,” and “The Book of Seals & Amulets.” Jacobus Swart claims that working “Immediate Magic” is neither impossible nor difficult when we fully understand that consciousness is just one vast ocean, and that thoughts are the waves we make in it. It is all a matter of coordinating consciousness.

Buy:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Download:
1681336640419.png

The “Shadow Tree Series” comprises a unique collection of Western Esoteric studies and practices which Jacobus G. Swart, spiritual successor to William G. Gray and co-founder of the Sangreal Sodality, has actuated and taught over a period of forty years. In "The Book of Immediate Magic - Part 1" Jacobus G. Swart perpetuates the fundamental tenets of “Self Creation” in which it is maintained that the “Centre” establishes the “Circumference,” and that personal reality is emanated in harmony with personal “Will.” Hence this tome comprises an enhancement and expansion of the magical doctrines and techniques of Practical Kabbalah addressed in “The Book of Self Creation,” “The Book of Sacred Names,” and “The Book of Seals & Amulets.” Jacobus Swart claims that working “Immediate Magic” is neither impossible nor difficult when we fully understand that consciousness is just one vast ocean, and that thoughts are the waves we make in it. It is all a matter of coordinating consciousness.

Buy:

Download:

BragR

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Ok, but part 2 is demo or ....... Many pages are blank.

credo99

Neophyte
Reaction score
Ok, but part 2 is demo or ....... Many pages are blank.
Yes, probably the book is assembled from digital previews from Google Books. Too bad that there are missing pages exactly in the most interesting part of the book, namely the Rite of Rebirtsh (page 366 in the original, 389 and on in the uploaded one) which is derived from a very rare and hard to find book of Olive B.C. Pixley, author that is IMHO quite dear to Swart since he mentions her a lot in the Book of Self Creation (which also has not yet been shared in full version since is not available even as digital previews on google books). If anyone has a digital copy of any of these books I would appreciate sharing it here:
—The Magnet: Advanced Technique: A Sequel to “The Armour of Light” a Technique of Healing the Self and Others, Favil Press, London 1958.
—Olive Pixley’s Spiritual Journey: Comprising Listening In, The Trail, Human Document, Armour of Light Trust Council, Shere 1999.
—A Book of Talks: A Companion Reader to The Armour of Light Part II, Armour of Light Trust Council, Shere 2002.

BragR

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
4 months ago I was looking for the same book, but it is nowhere to be found on the internet or amzn. For book, The Book of Immediate Magic Part 2 - If someone has these books and wants to scan them, there aren't many pages to scan (compared to the whole book). So, please, do it. :cool:

funkeeman

Neophyte
Reaction score
I have all these in pdfs, after sharing immediate magic some moron removed pages and re uploaded it, the book of sacred names is a hasadim mystical book, you guys know there are hundreds of books in which Tzadoc and Swart translated?
These two guys translated books that cost thousands of dollars
-Tzadok kosher torah

-swart
-then you have damam Brand, gallery of magic, genius put the simplified versions out, realy easy to fallow and apply in a common occult method

the original books are from here -

most direct translations are here in hebre
when sold each cost $1500

credo99

Neophyte
Reaction score
I have all these in pdfs, after sharing immediate magic some moron removed pages and re uploaded it, the book of sacred names is a hasadim mystical book, you guys know there are hundreds of books in which Tzadoc and Swart translated?
-Tzadok kosher torah

-swart
-then you have damam Brand, gallery of magic, genius put the simplified versions out, realy easy to fallow and apply in a common occult method

What do you mean "some moron removed pages and re uploaded it..."? In this forum? I haven't seen until now here a FULL version of The Book Of Immediate Magic Part 2. All of the uploads until now have blank pages within. If you have the full version please re-upload it to mega and share it here, I don't geit it how someone might "corrupt' that mega.nz link. Thanks

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
What do you mean "some moron removed pages and re uploaded it..."? In this forum? I haven't seen until now here a FULL version of The Book Of Immediate Magic Part 2. All of the uploads until now have blank pages within. If you have the full version please re-upload it to mega and share it here, I don't geit it how someone might "corrupt' that mega.nz link. Thanks
I don't think he is talking about us lol.

Azazello

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
-Tzadok kosher torah

-swart

Hi @funkeeman, very cool link to that koshertorah site though I found it hard to navigate to find other actual books.

You mentioned that you had/have a pdf version of the Book of Immediate Magic Part 2 (referenced in this thread), can you make that available? I have the physical books but no scanner and I suggested that I'd take pictures of the missing pages but there are almost 100 pages missing/blank and that's a lot of hassle to fit them into the above partial version. So if you do have a digital copy it would be great if you could get it to SkullTraill (the librarian).

All the best.

Azazello

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
OK I finally took pics and gathered them all up in a tar file and placed them on a server. I mean the pictures of the missing pages from Book 2 here. I'll PM you Skulltraill with the location.

Juaness

Neophyte
Reaction score
OK I finally took pics and gathered them all up in a tar file and placed them on a server. I mean the pictures of the missing pages from Book 2 here. I'll PM you Skulltraill with the location.
Hello, can you send it to me too, thank you very much

Azazello

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Actually Skulltraill is taking the pages and adding them to the existing pdf so there will be a single complete pdf version of the book. He will make it available on this Book Shares section when he has it ready. So I'd wait for that. All the best.

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Actually Skulltraill is taking the pages and adding them to the existing pdf so there will be a single complete pdf version of the book. He will make it available on this Book Shares section when he has it ready. So I'd wait for that. All the best.
Yes, please be patient though as I need to fit it into my schedule (it will take a bit of time).

Once again many thanks to @Azazello for providing!

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Hi SkullTraill, just wondering if you had some time to embed the missing pages. Thanks. Cheers
same question, thanks

Arghh... I'm the worst, guys. Sorry I have completely dropped the ball on this.

Here are the missing pages scanned by @Azazello (many thanks again and sorry for not compiling to the exisiting PDF as promised)

If anyone's got some free time and is able to inject these scanned pages to their corresponding locations in the Part 2 book above, I will give you an award + 1 month Benefactor as a reward.

Or I'll just do it when I get some free time (who knows when 🤡 )

Hahah.