• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Official] The Book Request Thread

An official request, or post by staff acting with authority.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Awards
I don't think this book exists in ebook form. All I can find is paperback from the 1970's.
Yeah I figured that would be the case because it's an obscure book from the 70s.

I'll have to see if I can set up some kind of scanning rig and get the book myself.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Awards
I accidentally put this in the other thread but anyone got Effigy by Martin Duffy?
I doubt there is any digital version, but what an awesome book. I’d love to have a real copy, but they’re super expensive.

Yeah... sadly doesn't seem to be any sort of digital version. Combined with the fact that it's reletively recent (not something mainstream/in many libraries/scanned) it would probably be impossible to find it anywhere for free.

Just FYI, once WF starts accepting donations, I plan on setting up a book fund to purchase and digitize these rare but great books.

The God-King

The Mystical Rebel
Awards
Damn! But yeah what you both said makes sense. Perhaps a friend can get it for me for Christmas :unsure: