• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal The Dreams Dungeon

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I'm going to be posting some of my dreams if I can remember them.

So ok, with that said, I will start with the first.

Dream with Selena Gomez

Recently, I had a dream with the lovely and sensational Selena Gomez.

The Dream began, where I was in this Dark place, like the catacomb. I don't remember much, except that Selena Gomez showed up at this Dark place. I told Her, that one of Her friends called upon Baphomet the Goat-headed Demon. And, that Her friend was possessed. Now, Selena was so into the whole Baphomet-Lucifer thing, and I was too. Selena was dressed in all black, and She had a plain black belly shirt, showing off Her sexy belly, and She had these awesome tight leather pants. In conclusion, She called upon Baphomet, she said "Bom ton, Bom ton." In a thunder-like tone. All of a sudden, there was another room, where we heard a voice of authority, and then we heard some zaps. Unfortunately, I don't remember the rest, but it was an awesome dream. I'm glad Selena Gomez was in it.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Last night, 6/23/23 I had a short but vividly sharp dream.

However, my actual figure was not around, it began with the image of a bench in a park, and immediately, the scenery shift to another image of a secluded Dark Room or a booth with a Microphone. I heard a voice speaking softly about God. This voice was familiar. However, there was no actual figure neither. I felt, the presence of Peace, and tranquility in the dream. It was a touchy dream. I'm glad I remember it.

Thanks to Lucifer

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Last night, 7/12/23

I had a weird Lucid Dream/Out of Body experience.

The dream started that I was in the bottom of the ocean floating as if I was dead. I didn't see myself dead, but I felt that I was dead. Then I came back to live under the water, and began to fly with speed under the water. I felt the water, and how I was floating under the water of the Ocean. Meanwhile, I met a strange Being with Dark black Skin, and Dark black eyes. All of a sudden, the Strange Being and me, kissed and I felt the the soft tender kiss and the Being's tongue. It was epic. Whether it was male or female I couldn't tell. I sensed that the Energy, was both.
It was a wonderful dream. I don't remember much of the dream, but all I know is that I was flying on the bottom of the Ocean, and out of the Water. It was awesome.

I know I had two dreams that night, but I don't remember the other one.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I like how your dreams are so esoteric and cool, mine seem quite random a lot haha.

why do you think it might of been an OBE? Was it hyper realistic?

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
It could've been an OBE because I felt like I wasn't even Lucid Dreaming. I felt different.
I've read that it can feel more "real" than waking reality, the spectrum of awareness and quality of consciousness can roughly be:

Unconscious Dreaming < Lucid Dreaming < Waking Consciousness < Astral Projection

The Astral Plane is closer to the source, making it a more "objective" reality if you want to say it even though objective reality is largely an illusion, I have also heard it described as feeling like your soul is waking up from a "human dream".

How did yours feel? Also if you could exercise control on your surroundings it was most likely a LD.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
7/15/23

I had two dreams back to back last night.

First dream

I was in an apartment but it was one Beautiful apartment. There were white curtains on the windows. The floor was made of fine wood and it was great. All of a sudden, a guy steps in. He happened to be a friend of mine. However, this friend of mine looked different at first, his features was of Indu nature. Later, we slept with each other in bed. However, we didn't make Love. Yes, the guy was gay, but I wasn't. I was thinking of a girl that I liked but did not wanted to be my girlfriend. When my friend woke up, his feature changed or transformed into the friend I knew in the real world. I'm going to keep his name private because I think it's fair. This friend of mine wanted to get it on with me. I had to tell him the truth, that I wasn't interested in men, and that I was thinking about a girl I liked. All of a sudden, his eyes turned black and he was furious with me. He placed a curse within me, and punished me with his powers. I don't remember exactly every detail of how it went all down, but it was crazy. I felt scared and unease. It was fucked up.

Now, the friend I dreamt about is from the real world in the physical. He is Bi but He Loves more men than women. Anyway, he actually is Wiccan. And, he is very Powerful, and he is a great friend.

Second dream

So I was a Woman in this dream, I was a middle aged woman, and I was a Witch. I don't remember much of this dream except, that I was flying as if I was Out of Body but I wasn't Out of my Body. I was hovering above the trees and above these other women who were against me for what I was doing. They wanted to vanquish me, but I was very Powerful. The dream started when I invited some women in for a nice conversation. Some of them of course were Christians and they were disowning me, and judging me because I was a Witch. And that's it! I hope you like it.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Interesting, I’ve had dreams where I’ve been different ages but never a different gender.
It's Powerful right?
Post automatically merged:

Addititon to the second dream

When I was flying, I was a concrete city with trees, and I felt myself as the woman and I felt how I was hovering. It was wonderful.

Addititon to the second dream

When I was flying, I was in a concrete city with trees, and I felt myself as the woman and I felt how I was hovering. It was wonderful.

Last edited:

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I just had the most wonderful dream, in this dream I was with the spectacular Katy Perry.

I was Katy's boyfriend in the dream, and I was surrounded by beautiful Women, but I was mesmerized by Katy. Anyway, Katy had this bluish-white bikini. Katy was Beautiful as always. I would treat Katy so well. We were in these apartments that on the outside, there were clothing stores and a giant pool. At one point, Katy was upset because She was promoted but then She was shot down. I tried to hug Her but She pushed me away. She said something about men. I said "I understand that there are men who are not good, but I am not one of them." Katy then said "You don't go around with other women except me, and that's good." Then, we were outside on the pool while Katy was inside. Aĺ of a sudden, Katy came out with a white regular phone, and She said, "I got promoted!"

This dream was beautiful. I'm glad that I had a decent dream with Katy Perry. It sucked that we didn't kiss in the dream, but it was awesome.

Love You Katy, and thank You!

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Last night, 7/29/23 I had a dream/OBE

I don't remember much of the event, but I will try to elaborate as much as I can.

I was in this apartment, and half of the walls were blue. I began to become aware that I was I'm this dream. Then, I flew up to the Ceiling. The ceiling was white by the way. I was trying to pass through the ceiling, but no success. I don't remember what I had on though. I was stuck in the apartment.

Now, the reason why I said it could've been an OBE. It's because I felt like I had an OBE. But it could've been a slight Lucid Dream perhaps. I can't distinguish, which is which and that's my problem.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
One easy way is to see if you can manipulate the dream environment :)

Also if your awareness was more low quality / unconscious then it’s generally believed to me a dream or lucid dream. Awesome stuff
You're not gonna believe this if I tell you. But, I cannot manipulate anything. You see, The Universe or God is taking over that, and I cannot do anything unless, The Universe allows it. Kinda sucks.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
8/4/23

Earlier this morning, I had my very first Lucid Dream.

It began, when I was having a conversation with the sensational Alicia Keys. I was not Lucid at this point. We were in the subway along with some other people. I hopped on the train, and said my goodbyes to Alicia Keys. Alicia Keys had a long dress on, but I cannot remember what Color. She had Her hair tight to a ponytail.

I was on the train and if I wasn't mistaken, I was the only one there. The seats were yellow and metal poles. I came to a stop and again, I was the only one there. The stop looked like I was in a factory, and I walked. Until I realized that I was dreaming. I didn't do any reality checks. What happened was that I was dreaming. Therefore, I woke up in the dream, and took control. I began to run and fly up to see if I could leave this place. There were black ropes hanging from the ceiling with little black balls attached to them. I pass them and then there was this black leather shirt hanging from somewhere. I touched it, and grabbed it to feel the texture. Then that was it, I woke up after that

Sensations:

I felt when I flew in the air, and I felt the rope how soft they felt. And last but not least, I felt the leather shirt with buttons on it. I felt how soft and thick the leather was.

It was fun…

Thanks to Lucifer my Beautiful God.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
9/5/23

Last night, I had a dream.

This dream involves, my girlfriend from High School. I was in this apartment, and there was a house party. All of a sudden, I see Her. She looked different, but dazzling Beautiful. We talked for a while. And, then She gave me Her phone number. Than she left, and I never saw her again.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
What did Joseph Conrad say? "We live as we dream: alone." It is almost impossible to recount a dream meaningfully. The dream part gets lost in translation.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
9/10/23

I just had the most amazing Dream ever.

It began when I was close to this wonderful girl. She was Beautiful, and She was at the edge of the bed, and I was on back of Her as well. I had my legs spread and the girl was between them with the back towards me. Meanwhile, She said to do things for her, and to sit way behind Her. I guess She wasn't interested in me. Then, the dream jumped to another scenario, where I was at a pool party and the same girl was there, but then I met another one, and She was interested in me. It was night at the pool party. I don't remember much of that.

The Castle

Next, I was in this house that looked like the inside of a Castle. There was a giant dinning table. There other things as well, there were black chairs around the giant dinning table. The dinning table was made out of rock or raw stone. Kinda like the Flinstones type setting, but the dinning table was Dark. The girl who I met at the pool party was there in a pink dress.

The Green Skull Man

All of a sudden, I transformed into a Shdowy figure with a Dark Skull. The girl was excited, and I think I kissed Her like how like this figure who I turned too. I looked like the real Red Death, except that my Skull face was real. However, at the sametime, a Voice within me spoke to me. I don't remember what it said. Then, as I flew in the air, the Beautiful and dazzling girl disappeared. And, I saw my reflection as a Shadowy figure with a Shadowy suit like the Red Death suit, but Dark and smokey. All of a sudden, my Skull Light up to be green. Remember Ghost rider? With the flames, that's exactly how it was. Except, that the flames were green and smokey. I heard a Voice say: "Relax Jonathan." As my Skull flipped its head as I was seeing from within my eyes. It was weirdAnd I was flying passing through the stonewalls and passing the clouds in the sky. I was in Space, I saw stars that were cartoon-like. And, then I saw a random image of Cartoons flowing within my head. And that was it.

Sensations:

I felt that I was this Character, and I felt how smokey I was. I felt when I flew unto the air.

Whether it was a Lucid Dream, or just a regular vivid dream. I have no clue. My conclusion is that it may have been a Lucid Dream, but just to remind you. In the beginning, I didn't have no control over my dream. Everything began to shift, when I turned into the Green Skull Man. Fuckin awesome man… Diablo!!!

Few days ago, I had a fascinating dream.

First, there were smokey Shadow figures, like in Harry Potter. They were surrounding the people there, but they were above us unto the sky. I was in a city that was familiar to Los Angeles, and to tell you the truth I never been to Los Angeles or California. One of them tried to enter me. But for some reason, I cast it out. Then, I raised my arms to the Heavens and called upon God to help me. All of a sudden, I transformed into this 10 to 12 feet giant. Muscular and Strong, and long white bear and a handsome face. I had red shiny garment as weĺl. Meanwhile, I began to rip the Shadows apart. I later realized that I transformed into God. However, God took over my whole entire Being. We Devour those Shadows.

Thank you God!

Update on the Green Skull Man.

When I was in Space, the whole scenario of Space was Cartoon-like, like Vultron more likely. Just wanted to point that out.

Last edited:

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
11/20/23

The OBE Dream

I had a dream that I had a spontaneous OBE.

I was asleep. All of a sudden, I spontaneously popped Out of my Body. As if I did a swift jump unto my room, and I went to the bathroom. And that is all I remember, but it was a dream then an actual OBE. It was fun.

Sensations:

No sensations. I didn't feel anything.