• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal The Dreams Dungeon

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
12/9/23

Last night, I had two dreams

Dream 1

I was in a town kinda like New York mix with UK features. Anyway, there was this organization that involved young Teens. They would kill and harm people. One girl placed a bomb underwater, and it blew people away. I'm like these kids are insane. One guy shot me. I felt a pinch of the bullet. However, I was still alive and arguing with the guy. I was arguing with all of them. I can't remember what I've told them. Anyway, the dream was far out weird.

Dream 2

I was in this basement and I was hanging out with the Insane Clown Posse (ICP) it was cool. They told me to record a song in Spanish. And I did, they placed me in front of this little silver-gray stereo. There was no microphones anywhere. However, I continued recording and I did a song. It was a cool dream though.

Reaction score
Awards
Awesome!! Any idea as to how you were able to dream again? Anything less stressful lately?