• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] The Failed Magician

Someone's asking for help!

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
So Mysticism and aspiration to meet the HGA, and with inner alchemy, complete the work? Or is this misplaced lust still?
In the I Ging the concept is DUI, the calendar maker. Mixing fire and water with cheerful serenity. It is the chinese magician.
In alchemy it is the Chymical Wedding.

So you are forming a unity of yourself in the Great Work. The HGA can help to lead you to your other self. A very holy act indeed and in the end you will be One.

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Is that what this is about? You should realize, it could take years to accomplish this task alone. Consider the account by Frater Archer in his book, Holy Daimon. There's a link to a pdf in this book request thread:

And what if he is wrong?

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
When I finally understood reincarnation it was a great relief. I did not have to achieve all of my (unknown) work in a single life. So I relaxed and did what was in front of me - meditation and academic study

Recycling is not a human invention

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
If he is wrong, then he's only human. :alien:
Of course he is, failing or not. I asked because a lot of authors that have no clue are prolonging the success to infinity. So they will stay safe from any criticism.
Like Bardon did. Nobody can fullfill his how-to in a lifespan. Nobody ever did.

I am extra careful if someone stretches necessary magical steps without giving a plausible reason.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Quite so. Just because an entity has incarnated as human does not mean its spirituality is constrained by the joint lightbody of Earth humanity

Spiritual Intent is the greatest driver of unfoldment. Spiritual Intent is a peaceful decision made beyond the personality
The greed for money can be a great driver, too. So you have to decide whom to trust and whom not. That is very hard without any experience or knowledge.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I have not seen karma work out in the afterlife. Just now I looked at my deceased parents, both of which have modest personal karma, and their personal karma has not changed since their deaths

The karma generated by humans on Earth is mostly an accretion to planetary karma and therefore mostly is worked out on this planet

It is perhaps worth noting that good karma also has to be dealt with. Sometimes we need to let the planet help us - in its own fashion

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Depends on the paradigm you believe in. If it's hermeticism, then you are just reborn with all your knowledge completely wiped.

NamKra

Visitor
Reaction score
I do believe so, if you evoke a demon in the name of the Most High for evil, yes there will be punishment, but with good intend, maybe not? What do yall think?
Do you think "hell" is some kind of business? or what makes upkeeping such a dimension, or plane, "profitable" what is true purpose of it, if its somesort of facility of punishment?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
There is good karma too. Sometimes others do stuff for us in recompense for our past good deeds.

Do both good and bad karma have to be worked out before we move on?

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I don't believe in heaven or hell per say but I pretty much believe the same thing.
It just means we create our own heaven or shared heavens...which is why every culture has different versions

same with hell

but both can be for a limited time, there’s a time when one goes beyond...not sure what’s there though

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
It just means we create our own heaven or shared heavens...which is why every culture has different versions

same with hell

but both can be for a limited time, there’s a time when one goes beyond...not sure what’s there though
I believe there's something like that but when brain activity stops we return to nothingness.

I also believe in reincarnation. For whatever reason it makes sense to me that we're here to learn and grow. So whenever we return I think we pick up where we left off.