• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

The Heavenly Bride

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
If anyone wants more info, they should post

otherwise I’m not going to share, reason being is this a potentially dangerous work for the person doing it.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Thanks to Noth for sharing the video with me

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
I dipped a little into the video and once I heard her use the word "ekstasis", I knew it would be worth later viewing.
I wanted to comment on this thread before, but due to time constraints and the intensely personal nature of my own experience, I am hesitant. The best I am allowed to say is that I think that a solid and developmental relationship with the Divine Feminine is crucial at a certain. It may seem voluntary to some, but I honestly think all souls have an appointment with "Her", when they are ready.
That is to say, perhaps the "Heavenly Bride" was the one who made the choice of "you".

Anyways, I think this song really captures an aspect of my own relationship, though not its totality:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I dipped a little into the video and once I heard her use the word "ekstasis", I knew it would be worth later viewing.
I wanted to comment on this thread before, but due to time constraints and the intensely personal nature of my own experience, I am hesitant. The best I am allowed to say is that I think that a solid and developmental relationship with the Divine Feminine is crucial at a certain. It may seem voluntary to some, but I honestly think all souls have an appointment with "Her", when they are ready.
That is to say, perhaps the "Heavenly Bride" was the one who made the choice of "you".

Anyways, I think this song really captures an aspect of my own relationship, though not its totality:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
It’s a belief in Kabbalah that God has a feminine aspect the Shekinah, in Christianity this is the Holy Spirit I believe

you are def correct 😉