• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

The Morning Star

Patricio Kuipers

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hello all,

I have some questions. First of all i am a mega noob to the occult. My profession is social work with competence in psycology and drug addiction.
Me and my wife lost our daughter of 3 months old, she had a very rare variant of waterhead, and now she is in the afterlife.
After a year, i was dreaming alot about a star and it was in the morning, dont know how to explain it more detailed.
So i looked up the internet and The morning star is, how i see, Lucifer? But also Jesus?
My wife is christian and i am katholic, after the incident with my daughter i became sceptical to god, also my wife.
I read that Lucifer was sent to hell because he wanted to do his own thing, therefor defying god? I think that god i a hypocrit then.
If someone wants to do his own thing, then it is this individual's own choice, am i right?
Now my wife is starting to dream about a star in the morning! When i think about the Morning star i feel much more safe then when i think about god and my wife feels the same about it., does a expert know maybe why? For the rest I think the occult is very fascinating actually.

With kind regards,

Patricio Kuipers

Patricio Kuipers

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hello to you all!

I have some questions about the Morning star. Me and my wife had a baby girl named Amalina in 2019. When she was 4 months old she died because of a rare variant of waterhead: Extern Hydrocephalus. I saw her taking her last breath in the arms of my wife😢
My wife is christian and i am katholic. Well, to be honest, me and my wife are very sceptical to God now because of what happened to our daughter.
About a year later, i was starting to dream alot about a star and it was in the morning. The colours of the star were dark and purple. Those dreams are still happening but not so often now.
Now this year in 2022 my wife is starting to dream about a star in the morning and In our believe it is supposed to be Jesus right? But i searched a bit on the internet and found out that The Morning star is Lucifer?
What does this mean? Is it that my consciousness is thinking about Lucifer or is it that he wants to make contact with us?
To be honest i feel much safer when i think about The Morning Star then i do about God. Does this make sense?
I would love to hear some answers. And it is okay to see him like a idol of inner peace i guess?

Kind regards,

Patricio Kuipers

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
I'm very sorry for your loss. As for your dreams, it is necessary to consider context. I would recommend keeping a dream diary every morning upon awakening, writing down as much as you can recall about the dreams you had the night before. Perhaps in time, some context will provide meaning, or at least open up avenues for further investigation.

Religion is a rather confusing thing. "What is truth?" as Pontius Pilate presumably said. You'll get as many points of view on this forum as there are members. You might even find answers within your Catholic faith, which has roots in mysticism via saints and ritual. The last thing I will be is dogmatic, as the one who declares himself to be the most assured in beliefs may later be show as the most ignorant among men.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Lucifer means "light bearer". The planet Venus directs light energies to Earth to assist with our unfoldment as a planet. Some religions need baddies to frighten the faithful and will take any imagery that is convenient.

The colours of the star were dark and purple.

Those colors are not encouraging. Seeing it as a star merely means that you cannot see any structural details. So I would not be putting any positive interpretation on it until you can test what is the energy source and its intentions.

There are many entities that prey/feed upon the human race. Better not to make their task too easy

Patricio Kuipers

Neophyte
Reaction score
Lucifer means "light bearer". The planet Venus directs light energies to Earth to assist with our unfoldment as a planet. Some religions need baddies to frighten the faithful and will take any imagery that is convenient.
But if he bears light, does that mean he is actually a sort of positive being?
Those colors are not encouraging. Seeing it as a star merely means that you cannot see any structural details. So I would not be putting any positive interpretation on it until you can test what is the energy source and its intentions.
Like not a star with the 5 points form, but i mean like in a gas form. How can i test the energie source, should i hire a sorcerer or something in that direction ?
There are many entities that prey/feed upon the human race. Better not to make their task too easy
No, i would not like to have a bad entity.

Patricio Kuipers

Neophyte
Reaction score
I'm very sorry for your loss. As for your dreams, it is necessary to consider context. I would recommend keeping a dream diary every morning upon awakening, writing down as much as you can recall about the dreams you had the night before. Perhaps in time, some context will provide meaning, or at least open up avenues for further investigation.
Thank u, i will do that! :)
Religion is a rather confusing thing. "What is truth?" as Pontius Pilate presumably said. You'll get as many points of view on this forum as there are members. You might even find answers within your Catholic faith, which has roots in mysticism via saints and ritual. The last thing I will be is dogmatic, as the one who declares himself to be the most assured in beliefs may later be show as the most ignorant among men.
I dont think i will find answers in my Catholic faith because my priest said that God had a meaning with my daughters death. Im sorry but i just cant understand that.

Reaction score
Awards
My oldest sister was born to my parents, roughly a yer later my next oldest sister dies a few days after birth. I once found adoption paper info in the garage of our old house, and for the longest time secretly wondered if I was adopted. One picture bears proof otherwise: My uncle (moms youngest brother) holding me up post birth with a huge smile.
So you see, it may take a year or two, help from family and friends and clergy for emotional and in some cases mental health support.
You will get through.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The hebrew name of the Morningstar is Hel-El (spelled helale).
The fountain of Hel, in the Tehom Rabah, located in the deepest depth of the oceans, is considered the source of all evil in the jewish apocryphs. Hel is probably the provinence of the word hell, in the (heavily by jewish mythology influenced) Eddas it is also Hel and in German Hölle. So, bad news so far.
Then again the planet is the Venus. The symbol of a woman. Enough for the most cultures of that region to think: evil! Until today. Their hate for women shows in their mythologies and religions.

Your dream says the loss of your child was bad and evil. Then again there is something hopeful in this. The beloved child returns as a star. In the morning and in the evening. We will all be stars sometimes. Sooner or later.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Your dream says the loss of your child was bad and evil
About a year later, i was starting to dream alot about a star and it was in the morning. The colours of the star were dark and purple.

So a much later dream - odd it was delayed.

How to test it was relevant to an event a year before. My own preference is for predictive dreams

External Hydrocephalus
My own perception of your child is that there was genetic damage and it was better for the soul to obtain a functional body. The soul is not damaged - just the body was not workable. The damage looks to be an impact of group karma.

So do not feel guilty. Karma is like electricity. It goes where it can.

But if he bears light, does that mean he is actually a sort of positive being?
Religions need bad guys. They take anyone. Consider the difference between the Old Testament Satan - sent to test the faithful, and the Christian Satan that wishes humans to be tortured forever

"Lucifer
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
is one of various figures in
associated with the planet
. The entity's name was subsequently absorbed into
as a name for
. Modern scholarship generally translates the term in the relevant
passage where the Ancient Greek figure's name was historically used (
:12) as "
" or "shining one" rather than as a
, Lucifer.
"

i feel much safer when i think about The Morning Star then i do about God.
"The word god was used to represent
theos and
in
translations, first in the Gothic translation of the
by Ulfilas. "

Thus God is a very new English word. Its use by Christian theologians has been problematic - hence mystics having their own word Godhead. The Source of All is a much more accurate name that is hard to hijack being both functional and locational.

The Morning Star is another name that is hard to hijack being both functional and locational.

The Morning Star is just fine for your particular spiritual structure. In a later incarnation I expect you will find an even more profound source

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Great post, thank you. In my personal reception Mysticism and Incaranation fell victim to Ockham's Razor but that is my very subjective point of experience and view.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Sorry for your loss.
Pictures of nebulas often have a purplish tint. So it's not strange that it has that color in your dream, and it definitely is more memorabele than a speck of light.
Your connecting of it to the Morningstar might be saying that after this event the sun will rise again.

Patricio Kuipers

Neophyte
Reaction score
Thank you all for your answers!!!.
This make me think alot and reflect on the situation.
There is alot more about this story. I will tell you all in the evening after im done with my things today because there is much more information.
Again, I am very gratefull for your answers!

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Sorry for your loss.

There is a possibility that your dreams do have some sort of meaning. But whether it is Lucifer or Jesus, whether it is a projection of your consciousness or a call for your attention... these things are unknowable by just trying to interpret the dream.

You need divination. Most probably self-divination, or you and your partner can perform it on each other. In any case, it's not something that will happen overnight. My suggestion is you spend some significant time (it may even take years) to learn various forms of divination, and practice them until you are adept. And only then seek answers for this dream. With the loss of such a dear loved one as an infant child, and the need for closure, it may be tempting to pick up a deck of Tarot cards and a guidebook and try and seek meaning in your first spread, but that will only serve to cloud your judgement and introduce bias. Practice divination on other more trivial aspects of your life until you are proficient. Then you can try to find meaning in this dream.

Good luck in your journey.

Silsebyl

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Your loss is so sad ... :cry:

There is a possibility that your dreams do have some sort of meaning. But whether it is Lucifer or Jesus, whether it is a projection of your consciousness or a call for your attention... these things are unknowable by just trying to interpret the dream.

I think very different about this, cause I'm working with my dreams for decades now. From my experience dreams are coming from deep within, from our knowing and loving soul who wants to help us going through life. And when a dream comes to you again and again, then it has something really important to tell. Yes, it is not easy to understand your dreams, but you can try and you will have more dreams if you try.

To be honest i feel much safer when i think about The Morning Star then i do about God. Does this make sense?

Yes, it makes sense. We hear about evil and good, all the stories religions and believes are telling, but your dream is telling you about your very own truth. To understand the dream, feel the feelings you have about it. You and your wife, you're both experiencing a similar dream. Do you both feel the same about it or different?

You suffered a terrible and sad loss, which has shaken your belief and trust in God. In the morning, before a new day starts with all it's daily duties, worries and joys, this star shines for you, it's there for you. This can mean so many things when someone else tries to understand your dream, but only what feels true to you is true.

So I can just give some ideas about a possible meaning, about which you can ponder if you feel some inner connection to them:
Purple always was a very precious and sacred colour, used both by high priesthood and royal leaders. I would suppose that your dream is talking about your sadness (the dark) and your belief. Maybe it's a kind of essence of what you belief right now, maybe it's both a sign of your sadness, of your loss of trust in god and of hope, that there still is a source of spirituality in you, which might not need your old beliefs. Maybe it's also a question: how do you feel about your scepticism against God? Do you feel angry at God or don't you just believe in his existence any more? Do you feel maybe guilty because this might be a sin or do you feel he is owing something to you? Do you want to completely break with him and find somthing new, a belief which suits you better? Do you feel there might be a spirituality which can give you love, trust and comfort from deep withing?

Spirituality doesn't necessarily have to do anything with God or Lucifer. Trust in what feels right to you ...

Reaction score
Awards
As you are a Catholic... I recommend sticking to the Christian books. Not trying to exclude you, but there can be hardcore magic in the Catholic.

auza121

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Sorry for your loss. Im not a practicing Christian or Catholic but Ive done a-lot of research in the bible. Both Satan and Jesus were referred to as the morning star. The only difference was Jesus was referred to the "bright morning star" Revelation 22:16. I would wager you and your wife's dreams are meant as a comfort/affirmation from the divine.

on a side note was the star multi pointed? and if so how many points?

Patricio Kuipers

Neophyte
Reaction score
Sorry for your loss. Im not a practicing Christian or Catholic but Ive done a-lot of research in the bible. Both Satan and Jesus were referred to as the morning star. The only difference was Jesus was referred to the "bright morning star" Revelation 22:16. I would wager you and your wife's dreams are meant as a comfort/affirmation from the divine.

on a side note was the star multi pointed? and if so how many points?
Thank you so much!, The star was in a gas form (Nebula)

Patricio Kuipers

Neophyte
Reaction score
Your loss is so sad ... :cry:

I think very different about this, cause I'm working with my dreams for decades now. From my experience dreams are coming from deep within, from our knowing and loving soul who wants to help us going through life. And when a dream comes to you again and again, then it has something really important to tell. Yes, it is not easy to understand your dreams, but you can try and you will have more dreams if you try.

Yes, it makes sense. We hear about evil and good, all the stories religions and believes are telling, but your dream is telling you about your very own truth. To understand the dream, feel the feelings you have about it. You and your wife, you're both experiencing a similar dream. Do you both feel the same about it or different?
We feel the same.
You suffered a terrible and sad loss, which has shaken your belief and trust in God. In the morning, before a new day starts with all it's daily duties, worries and joys, this star shines for you, it's there for you. This can mean so many things when someone else tries to understand your dream, but only what feels true to you is true.

So I can just give some ideas about a possible meaning, about which you can ponder if you feel some inner connection to them:
Purple always was a very precious and sacred colour, used both by high priesthood and royal leaders. I would suppose that your dream is talking about your sadness (the dark) and your belief. Maybe it's a kind of essence of what you belief right now, maybe it's both a sign of your sadness, of your loss of trust in god and of hope, that there still is a source of spirituality in you, which might not need your old beliefs. Maybe it's also a question: how do you feel about your scepticism against God? Do you feel angry at God or don't you just believe in his existence any more? Do you feel maybe guilty because this might be a sin or do you feel he is owing something to you? Do you want to completely break with him and find somthing new, a belief which suits you better? Do you feel there might be a spirituality which can give you love, trust and comfort from deep withing?
About my scepticism about God, i dont know why he had to take away our precious little angel. I thought much about this, maybe he didnt wanted to let our daughter grow up in our world because of all the terrible things that are happening. Like corrupt goverments and war. Anyway , i dont like him so much anymore. And i feel angry at him yes, thats for sure. For my own believe i think it will be 50% God and 50% Morning star. He doesn't own me anything and i will try to find a real medium for me and my wife which is not a fake. That will be a long journey i guess. I heared Ireland has good mediums. Do you know someone maybe ?
Spirituality doesn't necessarily have to do anything with God or Lucifer. Trust in what feels right to you ...