• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

The Morning Star

Patricio Kuipers

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hello all,

I have some questions. First of all i am a mega noob to the occult. My profession is social work with competence in psycology and drug addiction.
Me and my wife lost our daughter of 3 months old, she had a very rare variant of waterhead, and now she is in the afterlife.
After a year, i was dreaming alot about a star and it was in the morning, dont know how to explain it more detailed.
So i looked up the internet and The morning star is, how i see, Lucifer? But also Jesus?
My wife is christian and i am katholic, after the incident with my daughter i became sceptical to god, also my wife.
I read that Lucifer was sent to hell because he wanted to do his own thing, therefor defying god? I think that god i a hypocrit then.
If someone wants to do his own thing, then it is this individual's own choice, am i right?
Now my wife is starting to dream about a star in the morning! When i think about the Morning star i feel much more safe then when i think about god and my wife feels the same about it., does a expert know maybe why? For the rest I think the occult is very fascinating actually.

With kind regards,

Patricio Kuipers

Patricio Kuipers

Neophyte
Reaction score
Sorry for your loss.

There is a possibility that your dreams do have some sort of meaning. But whether it is Lucifer or Jesus, whether it is a projection of your consciousness or a call for your attention... these things are unknowable by just trying to interpret the dream.

You need divination. Most probably self-divination, or you and your partner can perform it on each other. In any case, it's not something that will happen overnight. My suggestion is you spend some significant time (it may even take years) to learn various forms of divination, and practice them until you are adept. And only then seek answers for this dream. With the loss of such a dear loved one as an infant child, and the need for closure, it may be tempting to pick up a deck of Tarot cards and a guidebook and try and seek meaning in your first spread, but that will only serve to cloud your judgement and introduce bias. Practice divination on other more trivial aspects of your life until you are proficient. Then you can try to find meaning in this dream.

Good luck in your journey.
Thank you for your message!. What kind of self-divination are you reffering to ? I would like to know everything.
And which books can you recommend?

Patricio Kuipers

Neophyte
Reaction score
The hebrew name of the Morningstar is Hel-El (spelled helale).
The fountain of Hel, in the Tehom Rabah, located in the deepest depth of the oceans, is considered the source of all evil in the jewish apocryphs. Hel is probably the provinence of the word hell, in the (heavily by jewish mythology influenced) Eddas it is also Hel and in German Hölle. So, bad news so far.
Then again the planet is the Venus. The symbol of a woman. Enough for the most cultures of that region to think: evil! Until today. Their hate for women shows in their mythologies and religions.

Your dream says the loss of your child was bad and evil. Then again there is something hopeful in this. The beloved child returns as a star. In the morning and in the evening. We will all be stars sometimes. Sooner or later.
Thank you, that is very beautiful written!

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Hello all,

I have some questions. First of all i am a mega noob to the occult. My profession is social work with competence in psycology and drug addiction.
Me and my wife lost our daughter of 3 months old, she had a very rare variant of waterhead, and now she is in the afterlife.
After a year, i was dreaming alot about a star and it was in the morning, dont know how to explain it more detailed.
So i looked up the internet and The morning star is, how i see, Lucifer? But also Jesus?
My wife is christian and i am katholic, after the incident with my daughter i became sceptical to god, also my wife.
I read that Lucifer was sent to hell because he wanted to do his own thing, therefor defying god? I think that god i a hypocrit then.
If someone wants to do his own thing, then it is this individual's own choice, am i right?
Now my wife is starting to dream about a star in the morning! When i think about the Morning star i feel much more safe then when i think about god and my wife feels the same about it., does a expert know maybe why? For the rest I think the occult is very fascinating actually.

With kind regards,

Patricio Kuipers

Hello Patricio!

First, I am deeply sorry for your lost. But, please don't think that you would not see your daughter again. Remember that it is not the end for Her.

As far as The Morning Star goes, yes it is considered, that Lucifer is The Morning Star. Jesus is as well, but what you have to keep in mind is that Lucifer and Jesus are the same Being. The Infinite Source, or Divine Consciousness which is God, has many appearances including us. This may sound crazy for you, but you don't have to believe me. What you should do, is look within yourself, and there, you will find the answers you seek. By me explaining it to you, it may not make sense to you my friend. Therefore, as they stated above, write down your dreams on a Journal, and when you wake up from the dream, don't just get up from bed, because you will not remember your dream. Instead, wait and relax in bed with your eyes closed. Until, you remember your dream.

Now, have you ever considered, Lucid Dreaming? Have you ever heard of the term? If not, it is when you actually notice that you are in a dream, and that you actually wake up in a dream. You can do so many things while you are Lucid dreaming. Actually, I had at least 3 Lucid Dreams before, and they were great. I recommend, you look into Lucid Dreaming books. The one I recommend is Beyond Dreaming by Gene Hart. I have that book, and let me tell you, it really taught me a lot. But, it is just a suggestion. Anyway, Patricio, I wish you, and your wife well. And a little advise, there is more within you, than paying bills, and work. Find your Spark!

Love You my friend. I hope this has helped you. Many blessings, and best wishes.Hello all,

With kind regards,

Patricio Kuipers

Hello Patricio!

First, I am deeply sorry for your lost. But, please don't think that you would not see your daughter again. Remember that it is not the end for Her.

As far as The Morning Star goes, yes it is considered, that Lucifer is The Morning Star. Jesus is as well, but what you have to keep in mind is that Lucifer and Jesus are the same Being. The Infinite Source, or Divine Consciousness which is God, has many appearances including us. This may sound crazy for you, but you don't have to believe me. What you should do, is look within yourself, and there, you will find the answers you seek. By me explaining it to you, it may not make sense to you my friend. Therefore, as they stated above, write down your dreams on a Journal, and when you wake up from the dream, don't just get up from bed, because you will not remember your dream. Instead, wait and relax in bed with your eyes closed. Until, you remember your dream.

Now, have you ever considered, Lucid Dreaming? Have you ever heard of the term? If not, it is when you actually notice that you are in a dream, and that you actually wake up in a dream. You can do so many things while you are Lucid dreaming. Actually, I had at least 3 Lucid Dreams before, and they were great. I recommend, you look into Lucid Dreaming books. The one I recommend is Beyond Dreaming by Gene Hart. I have that book, and let me tell you, it really taught me a lot. But, it is just a suggestion. Anyway, Patricio, I wish you, and your wife well. And a little advise, there is more within you, than paying bills, and work. Find your Spark!

Love You my friend. I hope this has helped you. Many blessings, and best wishes.

Patricio Kuipers

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hello Patricio!

Love You my friend. I hope this has helped you. Many blessings, and best wishes.Hello all,

With kind regards,

Patricio Kuipers

Hello Patricio!

Love You my friend. I hope this has helped you. Many blessings, and best wishes.
Thank you so much for your reply, that was also very beautiful written! I will do my best to remember my dream and keep on a journal. Have a very nice day for the rest :D