• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] The Myth of O9A

Everyone's got one.

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Okay so do explain to me, how is it craven to settle off after decades of work done, a blatant insight role undertaken?

What else is there left to wait and rise to Ogdoad after death?

But if him being done with the sinister way is cowardly to you (after decades of work that is), please lead the next generation while you still may have a decade or two to live.
I'm saying it depends on his motives. What I was reacting to was the tone in the post. The reference to "healing" seemed to suggest that his earlier activity was somehow a mistake and a purely personal quirk of his psyche. Dignified retirement is one thing; what swam near the surface there were something far uglier. But, hey, the whole "healing" thing could be one last insight role, no? A jape at too-admiring followers.

Our dear Mr. Myatt is a big boy. I doubt he's much inconvenienced by either my remarks or much protected by your apron strings.
Post automatically merged:

Have you's when I tell the story, conspiracy when a moslim man says it, but cool when you write similar???
Its ok by me, i didnt invent the label, but stupid non the less.

Using the death of a loved one? As vandheer said, some events create feelings and those feelings can catalyze one into new ways. I didnt know that we need to soften the truth. Pardon me.

Im not coming from a misunderstanding of ordo ab chao, nor am i denying how the world spiel works over long time. I am also not denying that covid went worldwide. As in 1 ring to rule them all. As in 2 years of order and the death of big spiritual players. As in crowling out of our caves afterwards searching for non scared humans.

Satanism has many forms, some decide to listen only to the flesh, some revere satan as their god and some just have a talk with him and his friends. When one does some research however, one finds out its more often then not a female human and seen as evil. Not only in daily life, but in dream spaces and other occult ways. Why? Cause women rule the hidden sphere. Now go ask the rest why a women should be the devil, i just do my thing and looked in the mirror. Still 2 tits and a pussy, no horns or smoke coming out of my ears.

I like aicha kandisha, a so called demon who looks like a female baphomet and lures men in morroccan lore. I dont like knitting and playing bee searching for honey. Theres a difference in how femininty is seen in occult islam, aka sufism(amongst other groups) and occult christianity or jewishness. (Not talking about hinduism or buddhism, cause i really do not know enough about these paths to say anything useful, but its different there as well)

And last but not least. Islam is the last part of the trilogy. The same, god, the same prophets, the same satan. So nothing new or strange about the combo.
Feelings can catalyze us, sure. I outlived all my best friends by at least a decade. (Bad streak of cancer got 'em all young.) Worse, I outlived a succession of dogs I really felt friendship for. Whether unpleasant events catalyze me or not though, is a thing I prefer to be a matter of choice, not one where I play passive putty.

Last edited:

Vandheer

Disciple
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Dignified retirement is one thing; what swam near the surface there were something far uglier. But, hey, the whole "healing" thing could be one last insight role, no? A jape at too-admiring followers
Or he wants intelligences out of his ass with "I am a good guy now, please don't follow every step I take".

Our dear Mr. Myatt is a big boy. I doubt he's much inconvenienced by either my remarks or much protected by your apron strings.
Whatever you say old man

Reaction score
You are right, peoplewedontlike-cide

Have you's when I tell the story, conspiracy when a moslim man says it, but cool when you write similar???
Its ok by me, i didnt invent the label, but stupid non the less.

Using the death of a loved one? As vandheer said, some events create feelings and those feelings can catalyze one into new ways. I didnt know that we need to soften the truth. Pardon me.

Im not coming from a misunderstanding of ordo ab chao, nor am i denying how the world spiel works over long time. I am also not denying that covid went worldwide. As in 1 ring to rule them all. As in 2 years of order and the death of big spiritual players. As in crowling out of our caves afterwards searching for non scared humans.

Satanism has many forms, some decide to listen only to the flesh, some revere satan as their god and some just have a talk with him and his friends. When one does some research however, one finds out its more often then not a female human and seen as evil. Not only in daily life, but in dream spaces and other occult ways. Why? Cause women rule the hidden sphere. Now go ask the rest why a women should be the devil, i just do my thing and looked in the mirror. Still 2 tits and a pussy, no horns or smoke coming out of my ears.

I like aicha kandisha, a so called demon who looks like a female baphomet and lures men in morroccan lore. I dont like knitting and playing bee searching for honey. Theres a difference in how femininty is seen in occult islam, aka sufism(amongst other groups) and occult christianity or jewishness. (Not talking about hinduism or buddhism, cause i really do not know enough about these paths to say anything useful, but its different there as well)

And last but not least. Islam is the last part of the trilogy. The same, god, the same prophets, the same satan. So nothing new or strange about the combo.

Just what in the world are you saying? Are you talking to me? As right now you're coming across as quite incoherent. That might have something to do with people thinking you a conspiracy theorist.

Are you having difficulty distinguishing between posters? I never said anything about the death of one's loved one or using that death for any agenda or means and I'm not going to get into that conversation because I don't know any of the individuals well enough to have it and it is not germaine to this thread as far as I know.

Well just where are you coming from? Well if you do understand the proper application of the word spill you would know that it was used correctly. Also I don't recall anybody making the statements that covid dud not exist; the statement was made at the vaccines were laced with nanotechnology. That also is a red herring unless the statement is being made that it is those quote on quote "dark-occultists" who did it.

Also, why are we even talking about this that was a completely different thread. Are we not in the thread about 09A?

Really, you are brilliant inside is to quote Lord of The Rings...

I mean there are many different types of people who identify as satanists and have different beliefs concerning the devil or lack of beliefs thereof. The Church of Satan however does not recognize those who try to say that Satanism is anyway theistic because it's not. I don't blame them one bit because they have coined this term and people have run with it even though it was not theirs. LaVey did not say that you couldn't believe in a god. He took a utilitarian approach saying that if you're going to believe in a God believe in the god that brings you the most benefit or utility. He was also clear that while the movement would not tell you what to do, that Satanism itself was atheistic.

Yes sir people that talk about theistic satanism but this trim is a misnomer as those people tend to pause it that to mean belief in Satan when Satan was never identified as a specific entity let alone a god. Not if original argument was that God exist and then from there you have the existence of the devil then all right. Otherwise I don't know what theism or lack of theism has to do with the existence of Satan.

You could make the argument that the Church of Satan does not own the word satanism. After all they don't own the word Satan and adding ism is just a conjugation. However they did coin the term correct? -and if this is so they have every right to be upset by groups running with their terminology and trying to undermine or otherwise lessen the effect of the movement they have put forth.

Just like traditional initiatory Wiccans have every right to be upset with the term Wicca being used as a cash cow fad even though it is simply Old English for witch and they don't own that term. Arguably, The Satanist of the Church of Satan has even more reason to be upset because their organization coined the term.

Now you are getting into demonizing women even though you allude to being a woman.. I'm really not sure where you're going with this honestly. For the record though I'm not interested in a discussion about feminism or anything like that that's not why I came to this form or this thread. It is also worth noting that nobody was saying anything about women before you brought it up.

I don't care which demons you like, how is that in any way relevant to the conversation? All right now I think I might have an inkling of what you were getting at but you still haven't shown relevance. You're going back to comparing esoteric Christianity and esoteric Islam... However again, you injected that comparison into the discussion when it was not relevant and now you were talking about how feminine traits and cultural generals are viewed between the two, which have s*** all to do with 09A and as far as I can reckon nothing to do with trying to integrate Sufism and Satanism.

Also, Christianity is not Jewishness. That is arguably got to be the dumbest thing you proclaimed so far and there has been a lot to impact. That shows an incredible ignorance regarding Christianity and what it is, as well as ignorance, likely a greater ignorance, of what Jewish identity entails.

Oh now you decide not to talk about things you don't know anything about. That's the smartest thing you've done so far.

Actually we can argue about whether it's the same Satan because as mentioned the term Satan means adversary not a specific entity and I don't recall Iblis ever being talked about in the Bible. That does answer my question though about the Satan that you are referring to. It also shows that you have been unable to to comprehend my point. You are so harped up on religion when I told you outright that whether you're a Christian or Muslim did not matter to the subject matter of the question.

You could be any overtly right hand path mystical and "self-denting" religion, it does not matter. The actual question was: how do you reconcile a practice where you give up your sense of self to God to be in better relationship there with, with a practice which finds liberation and freedom within the human animal?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
You can still find o9a docs here and there but yes, NAOS is a good document, no matter what you think of the ona.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
obviously im not talking to you, but someone who asked what it ment when a moslem says sufism and satanism have overlaps. excuse me for thinking that that was you cause someone with your avatar pic and name wrote the question.

Xingtian

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I recently read a crazy story about how two 09A members or affiliates recently infiltrated the Montenegrin Orthodox Church and one of them was ordained deacon. They then did a rather clumsy job of covering their tracks. Honestly they seem like your average bunch of dumb Bohemian Corporal enthusiasts with extra flare.

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
I recently read a crazy story about how two 09A members or affiliates recently infiltrated the Montenegrin Orthodox Church and one of them was ordained deacon. They then did a rather clumsy job of covering their tracks. Honestly they seem like your average bunch of dumb Bohemian Corporal enthusiasts with extra flare.
Reminds me of the scene in "Spawn." The fat little demon, pigeonholed by wanker Satanists in a cemetery, groans, "Why does He get all the good ones, and we get all the retards?"

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Real affiliates (whatever that might mean)? Or a media casting job? (I mean look at the job the media does with "Nazi." Aleks Dugin---who said, among other things, "I identify far more closely with Zimbabweans than I do America's whites"---is not seldom styled a "Nazi" in the Western media. )

Xingtian

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I’m wondering why “the media” would take the trouble to construct such an elaborate hoax to discredit a group hardly anyone has heard about. These sorts of… aspiring Nuremberg defendants? Munich beer hall disturbers? Brazilian passport seekers?… are not known for their intelligence and can do stupid weird shit all on their own.

Reaction score
Awards
But that's the point from my recollection of their documents .. few of any were German to begin with, most were Italy or France based was my recollection.

Part of their raising hell so to speak were to commit atrocious acts for civil disobedience acts and In general rebellion against the status quo, which is mostly LHP philosophy.

Is the Order of Nine Angles a myth? I don't mean the sloppy travesty one finds in non-novels like Stephen Leathers' "Jack Nightengale" series. I mean the alleged actual group that used to cultivate a web presence. According to the late Michael Aquino that was the output of one unstable individual using a variety of aliases (but the same typewriter.) The question is drivin' me up a tree it is. Wyrd, ya know?
I think the ONA is or went underground after years of having publicly available documents in the early 2000s, and received a lot of Propaganda insinuating they were a Nazi group, and with the rise of hating on haters aka hate crime legislation, they were in a way forced to go underground.
That's one theory.
The other is shitty or shoddy management and recruiting practices, sort of like the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn , Society of Light, Fraternity of the Ibis, etc. look at what happened with Koetting over the Hussein fiasco.

Last edited:

Jadugar

Neophyte
Reaction score
For what it's worth, the O9A has officially disbanded as of last year. You can read their parting document
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
The constant reaffirmation that anyone under the O9A is no longer them has some people thinking it's a PR move to throw suspicion off them from government investigations, but I can't attest to that validity.

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
For what it's worth, the O9A has officially disbanded as of last year. You can read their parting document
The constant reaffirmation that anyone under the O9A is no longer them has some people thinking it's a PR move to throw suspicion off them from government investigations, but I can't attest to that validity.
Tight organization, party-discipline, and hierarchy were never their USP's anyway, eh wot?

Disbanded? Disbanded?! Reminds me of that ol' WW2 flick, "363 Squadron." At movie's end, Harry Andrews as Vice-Air Marshall Davis is informed that the entire squadron was shot down over the fjords of Norway. "Don't be absurd, Leftenant!" he stiff-lips while staring at the horizon. "You can't kill a squadron!"

Last edited:

Fogseason

Neophyte
Reaction score
I want to know more about the kollective now. No internet presence....a traditional sinister tribe..what are they up to?