• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal The Out of Body Experiences

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
1:21 AM 8/1/23

I just had my first Out of Body Experience in a long time.

I was in the middle of a a dream. Until I woke up or I thought that I have awaken for a brief moment. I woke up to turn off my AC because it was making a strange noise. Then I fell asleep. I realized later, when I woke up again that my AC was still on. It was at that moment, that I had an OBE which I didn't know happened.

Sensations:

I felt like I would normally feel while in my body. It was weird. I felt the AC switcher as I turned it off. It felt normal. Nothing fancy.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
False awakenings can be very freaky, I had one I wrote about where I woke up from a lucid dream into a even more lucid dream, the only symbol I had to tell me I wasn’t in the physical realm was a book I carried over from the last dream.

awesome post bro.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
8/10/23

The Highway Flight

Earlier this morning, I had the most amazing Out of Body Experience.

It began, that I woke up hovering and saw cars in front of me. It seem like I was in a highway somewhere. I was flying behind a red car. I said an affirmation. I said "Speed." However, I didn't speed up. Instead, I was just enjoying myself.

Sensations:

I felt a slight flying Sensation, but no wind nor anything.

It was amazing!!! I enjoyed it.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
8/13/23 at 12:55 AM

I just had the most wonderful experience Out of my Body. Ìt was brief, but it was something unbelievable.

I was asleep just now. Until I had an experience where I felt a brief freezing below 0 cold. On top of that, in my Mind's Eye I saw an image of something, but I'm not to sure.
It felt, like I was about to exit into another world. But, I stopped the process because I woke up.

Now, I had my air conditioner on, and it was cold, but not that freezing cold that I felt earlier.

That freezing cold blew my mind. It was incredible.

Thanks to my Amazing God, Lucifer.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
8/28/23

Last night, I had multiple Out of Body Experiences. However, I only remember one. So here it goes.

I remember being in a strange wood area. It was real foggy and Dark. The sky looked like a reddish-violet type color.I realized that I was Out of my Body, it was not a Lucid Dream because I couldn't change anything. Once I realized I was Out of my Body, I started to levitate, and float upwards, I gently touched a branch of a Tree with no leaves. This place felt like it was dead, but for some reason. It didn't bother me. It was an amazing Out of Body Experience.

Sensations:

I felt the floating sensation and felt the branch of the Tree as I levitated. The branch felt so real. It was amazing!

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Last night, I had an OBE. However, I didn't realized it was an OBE.

Here it goes…

It felt, like I was having a conversation with somebody in my room. And, my room looked like my room. I was sitting on the edge of the bed. I forgot what we were talking about. But, we sounded like we were arguing about something. However, I never understood why. Oh yeah, we were arguing about how I wasn't able to talk, and Lucifer said, "What is that then?" I was like I do talk, only later after I woke up that I noticed that I had an OBE. But it was simple nothing major.

No sensations

I feel that I am not in control of my own destiny anymore. I am not my own person anymore. As if, I am a Puppet.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
January 26th 2024

My Inner Body Experience

Last night, I had an Inner Body Experience that was mind-blowing!

I was in an apartment, and in this apartment, everything was made of wood (except the walls and ceilings), the floor was made of wood and the kitchen cabinets as well. The apartment was so small that the living room and kitchen merge together. It's like a small studio apartment. However, this apartment was extremely and beautifully clean.

Awareness;

I was aware that I was in control. All of a sudden, I began to hover above the floor, touching the ceiling. I would see what's in front of me. At one point, I thought that I was in my original body, but I was not. I opened the window that was there. I was about to go out, when I saw cops roaming around at night. Meanwhile, I went out, and I found myself in this park, and the grass was green and alive, but somewhat faded. I began to hover not too high, but not too low. I flew in a steady speed, and there were people around me. One particular Woman, was impressed with how I was flying. She said “Cool!” I was flying too low. Almost touching the ground. I even touched the grass. The Grass was like giant meadows. And that's when I woke up. When I found myself at this place, it was daylight.

Sensations:

I felt how I was flying and I felt a little warm breeze. I felt my index finger touching the ceiling when I flew up. I felt the blade of the grass.

Conclusion:

It's been a long time since I had an Out of Body Experience, or the new term I call Inner Body Experience. And, this is one that I liked so much. Thanks to The Universe.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Amazing experience man
Thank you man! It's been a long time.
Post automatically merged:

I had this one a couple of nights ago As well.

January 23rd 2024

The Gateway to Hell

Recently, I had my first Inner Body Experience and it was fucked up.

I found myself in a Dark strange place. However, I was hovering on it. It was very Dark like the Black Void. The ground looked like it was made out of bones. But at the same time, it was alive. I was hovering in the midst of the ground, and once I placed my feet on the ground, I was halfway swallowed. As if I was being dragged down somewhere.

Sensations:

I felt myself hovering, and being dragged down, and the ground felt like quicksand when I was trying to stand on it.

This experience was fuckin wild, and it only lasted a second. Thanks to The Universe!
Post automatically merged:

Addition to the Gateway to Hell Experience. There was a pitch-black lake around this place.

Last edited: