• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] The USA should cease to trade with the Arab World

Everyone's got one.

Wintruz

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
An alternative might be that conversation and commerce may bring together humans of good will.
This has failed spectacularly and we're now living in the first of its very elaborate death throes, death throes which may well end the planet. It failed because, at best, it did not pay heed to one of the deepest mysteries governing the human being; his/her relationship with blood ancestors. At worst, this mystery was suppressed because it interfered with singing "We Are The World".

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
one of the deepest mysteries governing the human being; his/her relationship with blood ancestors.
Quite so. All sorts of traditional peoples believe they are descended from star peoples.

The New Zealand Maori consider themselves descended from Pleiadean ancestors and set their New Year date accordingly.

Apparently Himmler was very pleased with their invasion of Norway as he regarded the Norwegian genetics a much better starting point for breeding the new humanity

The Sumerian accounts say that Earth humans were bred by crossing the genetics of the alien occupiers with those of a hominid already on Earth. The humans intended as the ruling class had an extra dose of the gods' genetics.

The British did the same in India. They encouraged their troops to take Indian wives to breed the Anglo-Indians as an administrative class.

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Quite so. All sorts of traditional peoples believe they are descended from star peoples.

The New Zealand Maori consider themselves descended from Pleiadean ancestors and set their New Year date accordingly.

Apparently Himmler was very pleased with their invasion of Norway as he regarded the Norwegian genetics a much better starting point for breeding the new humanity

The Sumerian accounts say that Earth humans were bred by crossing the genetics of the alien occupiers with those of a hominid already on Earth. The humans intended as the ruling class had an extra dose of the gods' genetics.

The British did the same in India. They encouraged their troops to take Indian wives to breed the Anglo-Indians as an administrative class.
Interestingly enough, Nobel Prize winning author Knut Hamsun agreed re: his fellow Norwegians.
Post automatically merged:

This has failed spectacularly and we're now living in the first of its very elaborate death throes, death throes which may well end the planet. It failed because, at best, it did not pay heed to one of the deepest mysteries governing the human being; his/her relationship with blood ancestors. At worst, this mystery was suppressed because it interfered with singing "We Are The World".
To insist on "good-will," as does your interlocutor there is like thinking proper lubrication makes for a frictionless wheel. There's the potholed ol' road that has to be traversed. Quoth Von Clausewitz, no plan survives first contact with the enemy. So too good will and the run of men as they are.

Reaction score
Awards
To take on all members of a race assumes no drug use nor socioeconomic difference.
Black Lives Matter as a fundamental point I first agreed with until a bunch 9f teen bloods were lined up waiting to attack or stab me then push me down the stairs. I kept my mouth shit and my head down ... Had I not, I might not be here. Therefore at that point I realized the liars within the movement and lost respect for BLM as a movement, just like the Black Panther Party morphed into Community Restoration In Progress, became Crips street gangs.
Even among Caucasians, there are some I won't associate with, such as users of the big three (meth, coke, opiates), not violent people, not nutcases, nor overly competitive dickheads. Nor the snobs.

Wintruz

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
From the end of the Tudors onwards, any decisions made by the British government must be regarded with the highest suspicion. Along with France, its government, which replaced the aristocracy with the merchant classes, has worked against the tribal interests of its citizens.

Reaction score
Awards
True. Just an example on why or how to interact only within your ethnicity or community as a way to strengthen your community, ethnicity or country.

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
From the end of the Tudors onwards, any decisions made by the British government must be regarded with the highest suspicion. Along with France, its government, which replaced the aristocracy with the merchant classes, has worked against the tribal interests of its citizens.
Any country that surrenders control of its money becomes the betrayer of its people. For England this was in 1694 with its Bank of England ( private concern. Though it morphed into a hermaphrodite entity in 1946---signalling that finance now assumed the mantle of government, perhaps). In the U.S., this was the advent of the Federal Reserve Bank in 1913. (Woodrow Wilson is said to have said he'd never have sought election as President had he known he would be taking orders from Jacob Schiff.)
Post automatically merged:

BLM was never a numinous ideology to begin with.
Careful---you're edging close to the Cancellation Chasm