• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] The USA should cease to trade with the Arab World

Everyone's got one.
Reaction score
Awards
I make it a general rule of thumb to avoid any video title with all caps, but will watch.
Post automatically merged:

The guy makes great argument points. I don't see this pro Islam need. If I don't want to be pro Islam, I have that right. I am not a fundamentalist, I don't get into people's faces about my religion. To each their own. What I'm against is the war machine.

I make it a general rule of thumb to avoid any video title with all caps, but will watch.

The guy makes great argument points. I don't see this pro Islam need. If I don't want to be pro Islam, I have that right. I am not a fundamentalist, I don't get into people's faces about my religion. To each their own. What I'm against is the war machine.
Also, while I am against guns and bombs in general, it is not limited toward the USA, as Russia and China continually supply weapons to other countries as well.

Last edited:

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Well, I've said my peace.
More than likely the higher ups like Haliburton's owners wouldn't go for it either.
Nor would those American's that are pro war or munitions or weapons manufacturers.
I'm not pro Israel either, considering the provoking they have done in the past and present.
I guess all I can do is to not support anything from the Middle East if I can help it, including when I'm back in charge of my life, use a bike instead of driving anywhere, use the least amount of utilities possible, no sales of anything manufactured there, boycott middle East products etc. And lots and lots of anti War letters to government officials.

By the way, this 8s not a diss to anyone from near East ethnicity...just my personal thoughts on needless wars.
There are a fair number of folks scattered here and there who'd kill me for my ethnicity. I have ceased to worry much whether they feel "respected" by me.

Shit Diluculo,
Joe must be reading here and immediately decided to take action...

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Joe? The world's oldest hand-puppet?

Reaction score
Awards
By the way, I am not or did not try to create sad or angry feelings by my words, sorry if I upset anyone. And all other points made are valid.
Unfortunately, most of us, mystics and magicians aside cannot stop the rolling trains of war machines, but we can or should be allowed to protest and boycott them.
Against, I apologize for any hurt or angry feelings created by this.
The Middle East has warred with each other for aeons. What I am trying to do is cease hostile feelings toward the United States of America, and to force my set of politicians to create alternatives and solutions to domestic problems.
It is of my opinion that the USA should never needlessly use war as an excuse to make record profits on overseas investments such as Gas and Oil.
Nor should the USA needlessly meddle in Foreign Affairs inevitably inviting wars to arise.
Also, I think the Israel PM should resign immediately and quit warring with Palestine.
Please write to all politicians the above.

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Russia and China continually supply weapons to other countries as well.
All my steel case comes from Russia, and that is all I trust in my Kalashnikovs because American companies are just too lazy to tool up and deliver at reasonable cost. Brass is just too hot, even with a forged trunnion. So that's one strike for me against American Isolationism, for now.
While popular opinion tells me to avoid anything Chinese, I did pony up for a Saiga knockoff out of curiosity, and cringed at the break in time and the gas dial, but it runs okay on slugs at least. Plus most of my optics come from China, and they do okay.
Israel makes an excellent M855, BTW. Cause it's like, they care. Also, I just luuuuv their 50's - so shiny and clean, you just want to rub them between your palms and dream of the explosives mule fart that comes with the sinus cleaning recoil.

Pyrokar

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I see this sort of rhetoric quite often, usually by USA and EU folk
Firstly, the thing is more complicated than that and as we know how governments have functioned so far there is surely a reason
why they began trade/aid in the first place, After all globalization was your (the government) idea, so now if there is a dent somewhere
the entire market suffers. So it's a sort of everyone has to play along for it to hold type of thing.
Secondly i was a toddler around the time the sanctions hit the Balkans and boy was it something.
It did literally nothing good. The opinions went from bad to worse, the hate just grew, after all hate and anger brought the "we should stop trade with x" in the first place, i get how you might feel and certainly i can't talk for the middle east since they really can be quite scary
I just think the entire approach is weakness in it's core, Bro you are the number one power in the world where is the semper fi
Sanctions against Russians for example don't show to have been half as effective as they were against Yugoslavia
Also you have much less than what you believe, and could very easily be introduced to the second edge of that blade especially resource wise
Isn't like 80% of US work and material/resource outsourced? Now you're hooked, if the global supply chain breaks ironically the US might suffer most for it.

Thirdly i have been reading your journals, and honestly you reek of American imperialism
It is not an insult, i think it's a large part of something that is holding you back in your progress, immigrants, politicians, mandatory service
to get citisenship? The only people who should be on the path of the warrior are other warriors, but that is just my philosophy, i don't do politics
I am a magician. You are a magician. By the virtue of what you are it should be plainly obvious those matters should be so far beneath
your attention or dignity. The country doesn't care about you nor the people. Borders are an imaginary construct developed by the Jedi.
In letting these matters into your mind and spirit you taint yourself with outside factors that will never do anything good. Reject mortal affairs
enter the realm that is your birthright.

Where i am from, you are the enemy, no doubt about it My father was rank captain, i held him by the leg while my sister
hid his uniform so that he would not go. He held me in his arms and took me to watch the shells falling while everyone was in shelters
We were like "oooooooh.. aaaaaaah pretty" I drove around in tanks
He was a devout bluesman, born under an opressive regime that would not even allow guys to have long hair, to this day he was the only
one in service with a full beard and hair even on the borders, got his ass beat regularly on protests
I was raised more American than my own culture, i listened about african american struggle, freedom, about the "right thing"
He had this theory how only the Americans have the right thing, everyone has good and evil, but only the American would
go with the evil if it ended up eventualy leading to the right thing, and the manipulation of what the right thing IS would be
what brings the dignity and honor of the country to the bottom.
Since childhood i was targeted for being "Americanized"
But because of that i got all that i love, the music the art, and also i could easily see through the deceptions of my own culture
the point being i had every excuse to hate, my dad had every right to raise me as such, but he was a mental giant
and if we could have risen above, others can too- among all those enemies in the east or south or wherever there
are people who love that you exist, even if we will never get a taste of the luxury of life when you know real struggle you don't wish it upon
strangers. What happened to all the informants and people who aided the US in Afghanistan? What happened to every.single.one
of your whistleblowers, freedom fighters, great thinkers? Who shot JFK?
Cleanse your spirit and your mind my brother, i love you.

Reaction score
Awards
All good points everyone has made.
I think I need this sunny vacation, rest, weed, to get laid and get a decent job fitting my skills, and to win my SSDI claim.

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
By the way, I am not or did not try to create sad or angry feelings by my words, sorry if I upset anyone. And all other points made are valid.
Unfortunately, most of us, mystics and magicians aside cannot stop the rolling trains of war machines, but we can or should be allowed to protest and boycott them.
Against, I apologize for any hurt or angry feelings created by this.
The Middle East has warred with each other for aeons. What I am trying to do is cease hostile feelings toward the United States of America, and to force my set of politicians to create alternatives and solutions to domestic problems.
It is of my opinion that the USA should never needlessly use war as an excuse to make record profits on overseas investments such as Gas and Oil.
Nor should the USA needlessly meddle in Foreign Affairs inevitably inviting wars to arise.
Also, I think the Israel PM should resign immediately and quit warring with Palestine.
Please write to all politicians the above.
Don't apologize. You said what you think is true. Others' reaaction is their own lookout. People sometimes need to hear the unpleasant side to things. If you're right---ESPECIALLY in these times---you are going to have to piss people off. Like Confucius said (really), it is a dishonor to be honored by the dishonorable. That applies, as well, to their dupes.

JMPtD

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
The whites are more tamed externally and the dark whites are more tamed internally both for purpose of present usual will. The dark whites had external and internal religion and the whites had external and internal science. The whites gave up religion and chose technology wizardry. The dark whites lived internal closed off only believing in one God. The religion creates more internal peace and the technology creates more external peace. Both are not perfect now though. The religious are like lighter fluid to easily make fires but sometimes they explode themselves internally. The technology people are destroying nature and creating further delusions anyways. The whites also use the one god but they also claim by delusions that they are more intelligent which starts young when they say internally “I made this…” which is able for better or for worse, not only done when in illusion, but it is completely a time of evil on earth considerably significantly(we can change that). The dark whites use technology but they ‘unfortunately’ considerably significantly say while being permeating in ignorance and arrogance by the time and still the subjectively problematic level of liberality that present religions tends to consist of, “your people didn’t do anything for God”. India had a certain type of created numbers and certain customs reputation then whites and dark whites used there more internal but like India, religious, focus and drove the heavens to the extremely number 2 (see through illusions lol) like science realm. So then their one god religions in white and dark white territory would give them creative and overall hotheaded powers while all subtle energies really came from a islamicate occultism which still was fed by India as is the present fed by India and while the more safe religion of india (still only think of peaceful religions scripture here) which was not dominantly concentrated, the entire country stayed spiritual and not only internally equipped but also tethered to the abyss as they developed the heavenly body not really ignoring the stance of Africa which can be felt as fact mystically. Africa and India stayed more internal but Africa was more internal and India would be with Gods caring for those ones as well (yes the universe can greatly want to settle urgent problems with all humans as certain gods of course). Native Americans in the Amazon counted to 3 and 4 sometimes which is a great piece of knowledge as an example, and the Tao te Ching is 81 sections long which is derivable from threes and it can be completed by a fractal based on fours while still being “rounded” by nine round digits, so also Africa can be attributed 3 and 81 like East Asians as they are I guess opposites concerning the suns path but also related to the other continent by the globe. More yin and Yang can be found with this global differencing like north east Asia is landly and Southeast Asia is watery and overall earthly. And Africa is earthly but humanly for the purpose of evolution of the earth stories because they live as black and near whites when in Northern Africa and most of the land is Northern Africa but Southern Africa somewhat a peninsula is for the heavenly blacks which could be waterly for an earthly metaphor. Pacific Islanders are waterly and are blacker including Hawaii, and the Philippines are like American ethnic mixing realm which one could notice either or both that it was from a country that one thought/happened that the land was more dark previously or that the Japanese would be a good future trader group while the Philippines was the ancient trading hub for a time. And America is almost like a dream but is also known as what gives birth to the reals yo. So let’s trade with Japan instead lolol. Japan is like the northern Philippines as they are like little scientific yin and yang of the heavens and earth that much of northern east asia explains with the trigrams while the northern internal Japanese are simple and the southern Philippines are chaotic yang with many types of people As one even already while still America is much larger.

The extreme white Japan is like how the world has many parts that where not white white but now they do in contrast and the mixed Philippines is like how there were many many non whites in contrast to japan and that thought, but there where more others because of dark white grey light light black black… and also the Philippines is not the new trader in the story or whatever science it is but it is still what can be found also internally in the story since there is a white journey they have to explore.

And even now there’s a little sprinkle of mixing going around more that maybe in that order paragraph. Even in you North Korea. Smile face.

One can look up country attribute post on yogaforums for the rest of this stuff that will be on the Confucius test. Lolol. Jk.

You’ll need this for the waves.

Many wizards would have knowledge of the subtle history story of subtle energy concerning more less medium effects but this can be referenced to for that there where in general a lot of magic we talk about in the Islamic at world.

one of the other general things I mentioned of example or intensity was that the trigrams of east Asia are good to explain heaven and earth.

and there were of course some more subtle energies happening and being thought of in the north.

and magic happening in the south

Here lol

and every where else.

Africans had religions but they were not really in a way involved in heaven’s vision’s consciousness evolution event around 500 bc with still slightly dark Greeks, Buddha etc., Lao Tzu Confucius Mencius, while Jesus could still fit it in after 500 years… Muhammad tried again and the Africans felt that one, but the arc of the covenant is not forgotten as it places another important part in present Africa while it’s cool to imagine the impacts made into Africa. Anyways those events being connected might lead one to create the 81 scales for themself like The Tao Te Ching. And Africa has some gifts to receive as well as do all territories.

All can grow together like throughout that time.

Don't apologize. You said what you think is true. Others' reaaction is their own lookout. People sometimes need to hear the unpleasant side to things. If you're right---ESPECIALLY in these times---you are going to have to piss people off. Like Confucius said (really), it is a dishonor to be honored by the dishonorable. That applies, as well, to their dupeswe

Don't apologize. You said what you think is true. Others' reaaction is their own lookout. People sometimes need to hear the unpleasant side to things. If you're right---ESPECIALLY in these times---you are going to have to piss people off. Like Confucius said (really), it is a dishonor to be honored by the dishonorable. That applies, as well, to their dupes.
We need to create bard art and other scientific intelligence and scientific environments while not overwhelming about things in bad conversations, and then true objective and subjective profits anyway will be made and will be the product that time that guides us to become powerful mages.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
As a white man, I can say I have my faults like any other person, and I have zero desire to be "the best" of anything, except my faith of course.
My point 8s the middle East endlessly wars with each other and like punkass bullies continually try to destroy Israel.
I'm simply saying stop the hate, stop war.
Don't we all want peace?
No, I'm not a soldier. No, I'm not a politician. No, I don't support either. I am simply an average homeless American.
Why would I care about the military or politicians? They sure as hell rarely help me.

JMPtD

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
It’s good to see things scientifically and by dignity and if one is trying to be and become perfect then that is why the Greek philosopher I think said that we should care about what’s in government as a citizen because we don’t want to be ruled by improper functions. having faith to divine law will evolve us all to no pain or suffering etc. The essentials, for core philosophy, are on the sanyas post on yogaforums.com by @veganstringbean.

The method of identifying with qualities in works of art processes should be retuned at the conservative base level for essential success and should keep having optimism in its intention/end of the decision (Keeping in mind overall time divine ones for the karma momentum/works with great mindfulness/mentzlism) cuz.

Divine oneness *

integrate developing the attribute of all seeing impartial wisdom subjective to ahimsa for powers is the great allowance of choice path we will be so rich because of!

all different cultures should always have to keep in store with, intend, speak of is that the others should also keep optimism at the end of the decision since all essentials should be obeyed and we can say anything about discriminatory criticism is petty and they would most definitely work towards one’s benefit if they portray that tip of an attribute So then they will see you as a little welcomed middle world creature jahahahah

Last edited:

JMPtD

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Saying to keep optimism is great compliment and encouragement which are really the same… no matter the culture which are really the same… om shanti bless

I wouldnt disagree with you about those posts. Another thing besides cheering someone’s creativity is at the polar opposite one can say ”mind my core philosophy and I’ll be meaning no otherwise” for boundaries.

Coming from the African side while whiter 500 bc and Jesus and Muhammad came from mediocre and white, the philippines and Japanese from the dark black logic “Pacific Islanders are waterly and are blacker including Hawaii, and the Philippines are like American ethnic mixing realm which one could notice either or both that it was from a country that one thought/happened that the land was more dark previously or that the Japanese would be a good future trader group while the Philippines was the ancient trading hub for a time.”, show the dark or mixed Filipinos are like the grounded Greeks by the time alignments of 500 bc and also by Pythagaros and Plato, and the Japanese are like the outlier Abrahamic (Darkest of the light logic) additions by time to the 500 bc alignment while the Japanese are like future traders and are the whitest of the dark logic in that example. The whitest of the dark logic makes them like them like how the Middle Easterns are very specifically like the darkest of the whites, or the whiteness of the Japanese is like the whiteness of the Greeks since the Abrahamics are like the darker whites within the browns overall and the whiter of the Filipinos are specifically like how the white of the japanese is within the white of the Philippines/darker, and the more general relativities of darkness one might notice, as well which means of course it is like how the white Greeks have some white as a part of the Asia or one might say that it is like how the whiter middle eastern as a part of Asia are also specifically sorted by having more white but whiter whites from the Greeks which are still a little darker sometimes and while the general direction of the abrahamic additions was bringing expected darker balance to the either by a, wholer view more or less wholely that the wholer black view mentioned, being like it, white view or overall brown/grey view having different greys be extensions of conceptual alignment knowledge for the whites, or the whites being the zoomlike epistemology mantra metaphor story/analysissubstance scale tool that the browns and even blacks by maybe shared story technology can use while of course the whites and other earth continents can..

The Pacific Islanders helped keep the focus of the black relativities abjured petting up the structuring walls for a constant illumination frequency that keeps one focused for and/or allowing one to seek for general relativities for example.

This could be analyzed from beginning to end maybe by specific function and backwards by fractals as an example:
“India had a certain type of created numbers and certain customs reputation then whites and dark whites used there more internal but like India, religious, focus and drove the heavens to the extremely number 2 (see through illusions lol) like science realm. So then their one god religions in white and dark white territory would give them creative and overall hotheaded powers while all subtle energies really came from a islamicate occultism which still was fed by India as is the present fed by India and while the more safe religion of india (still only think of peaceful religions scripture here) which was not dominantly concentrated, the entire country stayed spiritual and not only internally equipped but also tethered to the abyss as they developed the heavenly body not really ignoring the stance of Africa which can be felt as fact mystically. Africa and India stayed more internal but Africa was more internal and India would be with Gods caring for those ones as well (yes the universe can greatly want to settle urgent problems with all humans as certain gods of course). Native Americans in the Amazon counted to 3 and 4 sometimes which is a great piece of knowledge as an example, and the Tao te Ching is 81 sections long which is derivable from threes and it can be completed by a fractal based on fours while still being “rounded” by nine round digits, so also Africa can be attributed 3 and 81 like East Asians as they are I guess opposites concerning the suns path but also related to the other continent by the globe. More yin and Yang can be found with this global differencing like north east Asia is landly and Southeast Asia is watery and overall earthly. And Africa is earthly but humanly for the purpose of evolution of the earth stories because they live as black and near whites when in Northern Africa and most of the land is Northern Africa but Southern Africa somewhat a peninsula is for the heavenly blacks which could be waterly for an earthly metaphor”

A conscious divination growth/conscious breakthrough can be seen in balance by centering into India. 144 can be the necromancy lifestyle wavelength that has a deep structure of 216 points that permeates the environment one is in wherever they go for example, while one can understand that 216 has two sets of 81 and 144 has one; 144 is what is within the regular dimension and 216 are the maybe structure 81 and order 81 valued shades that are part of the main necromancy dimension. And general harmonies of good history and present and plans which ring within the om vajara guru padme siddhi hum enchantment/mantra into the environment permeating it with not only necromancy methodical consciousness models like just explained but also the orders of reality which can include those previously mentioned general harmonies as well as quantumology and astrology… which can be helpful for divination stokation #xenophonword methods that reorder by consciousness model alignments and tunings which is harmonious with emotional intelligence for general guidances sake. Chaos from necromancy dimension or not can be helpful natural stimulation for regular or whatever dimension plain settling clarity/alignments.

~divination story and necromancy magnetisms manifesting global wisdom navigation intelligence om shanti bless creating illuminations for human and nonhuman body shape enchanting focus; uchatana patsa siddhi uchatana patsa siddhi uchatana patsa siddhi, infinite beings catching signs of power om shanti bless, (thinking of nature models) superpositioning supreme wisdom into peoples heavenly synchronicities in accordance with natures action in harmony with divine law Buddham saranam guchami dharmam saranam guchami sargam saranam guchami.

something noticed for everyday coordination or spacial awareness: 36 has an important value in a way spiritual while simply in space it is nonpresent as a sign by alignments. 360 units around the body 144 in focus 216 exchangeable or directly alignable for by physical direction/churning and 36 of 144 are not actual while a different 27 (4th,8th,12th nines by external or internal dominance, or 13th,14th,15th nines by external or internal dominance I guess) within the 144 is similar but has attained spacial powers whether they are an outer or inner layer or are linear around by reasonable unifying coherence powers of intelligence. So say 360 is when it is close and 3600 is when the aura energy is large. Anyways the 36 may not be visible fully grown and enriched after that phase is manifested but it could be understood that when the whole thing is multiplied by and a 100 81 scale logic becomes 10000 by functioning intelligence which accumulated momentum from general relativity of the whole 360 then 3600 is further manifested and not only are the 36, which is anyways 360 now, illuminated, but also those anyways 360 within 3600 are now, within this edition plus direction going out type process of the method, manifested in somehow linear or still again inner or outer than the rest of the points/signs in the overall outer ring making them grown and enriched while this mathematical portrayal in nature still shows by the happenable absence of it that 360 degrees is in fact that unmanifested spiritual reality while being part of a circle and in in alignment with how 360 is a whole circle at certain parts of stages, so pi can be “completely“ solved as an example of sufficient understanding of pi by in a way sectioning the bigger circle into 10 360s and working with that or by understanding 10 36s as main 360 able potential.

We’re helping the world but otherwise just lazily fighting each other because we can afford it. Lolol I’m totally joking. Good luck et al

Last edited:

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Saying to keep optimism is great compliment and encouragement which are really the same… no matter the culture which are really the same… om shanti bless

I wouldnt disagree with you about those posts. Another thing besides cheering someone’s creativity is at the polar opposite one can say ”mind my core philosophy and I’ll be meaning no otherwise” for boundaries.

Coming from the African side while whiter 500 bc and Jesus and Muhammad came from mediocre and white, the philippines and Japanese from the dark black logic “Pacific Islanders are waterly and are blacker including Hawaii, and the Philippines are like American ethnic mixing realm which one could notice either or both that it was from a country that one thought/happened that the land was more dark previously or that the Japanese would be a good future trader group while the Philippines was the ancient trading hub for a time.”, show the dark or mixed Filipinos are like the grounded Greeks by the time alignments of 500 bc and also by Pythagaros and Plato, and the Japanese are like the outlier Abrahamic (Darkest of the light logic) additions by time to the 500 bc alignment while the Japanese are like future traders and are the whitest of the dark logic in that example. The whitest of the dark logic makes them like them like how the Middle Easterns are very specifically like the darkest of the whites, or the whiteness of the Japanese is like the whiteness of the Greeks since the Abrahamics are like the darker whites within the browns overall and the whiter of the Filipinos are specifically like how the white of the japanese is within the white of the Philippines/darker, and the more general relativities of darkness one might notice, as well which means of course it is like how the white Greeks have some white as a part of the Asia or one might say that it is like how the whiter middle eastern as a part of Asia are also specifically sorted by having more white but whiter whites from the Greeks which are still a little darker sometimes and while the general direction of the abrahamic additions was bringing expected darker balance to the either by a, wholer view more or less wholely that the wholer black view mentioned, being like it, white view or overall brown/grey view having different greys be extensions of conceptual alignment knowledge for the whites, or the whites being the zoomlike epistemology mantra metaphor story/analysissubstance scale tool that the browns and even blacks by maybe shared story technology can use while of course the whites and other earth continents can..

The Pacific Islanders helped keep the focus of the black relativities abjured petting up the structuring walls for a constant illumination frequency that keeps one focused for and/or allowing one to seek for general relativities for example.

This could be analyzed from beginning to end maybe by specific function and backwards by fractals as an example:
“India had a certain type of created numbers and certain customs reputation then whites and dark whites used there more internal but like India, religious, focus and drove the heavens to the extremely number 2 (see through illusions lol) like science realm. So then their one god religions in white and dark white territory would give them creative and overall hotheaded powers while all subtle energies really came from a islamicate occultism which still was fed by India as is the present fed by India and while the more safe religion of india (still only think of peaceful religions scripture here) which was not dominantly concentrated, the entire country stayed spiritual and not only internally equipped but also tethered to the abyss as they developed the heavenly body not really ignoring the stance of Africa which can be felt as fact mystically. Africa and India stayed more internal but Africa was more internal and India would be with Gods caring for those ones as well (yes the universe can greatly want to settle urgent problems with all humans as certain gods of course). Native Americans in the Amazon counted to 3 and 4 sometimes which is a great piece of knowledge as an example, and the Tao te Ching is 81 sections long which is derivable from threes and it can be completed by a fractal based on fours while still being “rounded” by nine round digits, so also Africa can be attributed 3 and 81 like East Asians as they are I guess opposites concerning the suns path but also related to the other continent by the globe. More yin and Yang can be found with this global differencing like north east Asia is landly and Southeast Asia is watery and overall earthly. And Africa is earthly but humanly for the purpose of evolution of the earth stories because they live as black and near whites when in Northern Africa and most of the land is Northern Africa but Southern Africa somewhat a peninsula is for the heavenly blacks which could be waterly for an earthly metaphor”

A conscious divination growth/conscious breakthrough can be seen in balance by centering into India. 144 can be the necromancy lifestyle wavelength that has a deep structure of 216 points that permeates the environment one is in wherever they go for example, while one can understand that 216 has two sets of 81 and 144 has one; 144 is what is within the regular dimension and 216 are the maybe structure 81 and order 81 valued shades that are part of the main necromancy dimension. And general harmonies of good history and present and plans which ring within the om vajara guru padme siddhi hum enchantment/mantra into the environment permeating it with not only necromancy methodical consciousness models like just explained but also the orders of reality which can include those previously mentioned general harmonies as well as quantumology and astrology… which can be helpful for divination stokation #xenophonword methods that reorder by consciousness model alignments and tunings which is harmonious with emotional intelligence for general guidances sake. Chaos from necromancy dimension or not can be helpful natural stimulation for regular or whatever dimension plain settling clarity/alignments.

~divination story and necromancy magnetisms manifesting global wisdom navigation intelligence om shanti bless creating illuminations for human and nonhuman body shape enchanting focus; uchatana patsa siddhi uchatana patsa siddhi uchatana patsa siddhi, infinite beings catching signs of power om shanti bless, (thinking of nature models) superpositioning supreme wisdom into peoples heavenly synchronicities in accordance with natures action in harmony with divine law Buddham saranam guchami dharmam saranam guchami sargam saranam guchami.

something noticed for everyday coordination or spacial awareness: 36 has an important value in a way spiritual while simply in space it is nonpresent as a sign by alignments. 360 units around the body 144 in focus 216 exchangeable or directly alignable for by physical direction/churning and 36 of 144 are not actual while a different 27 (4th,8th,12th nines by external or internal dominance, or 13th,14th,15th nines by external or internal dominance I guess) within the 144 is similar but has attained spacial powers whether they are an outer or inner layer or are linear around by reasonable unifying coherence powers of intelligence. So say 360 is when it is close and 3600 is when the aura energy is large. Anyways the 36 may not be visible fully grown and enriched after that phase is manifested but it could be understood that when the whole thing is multiplied by and a 100 81 scale logic becomes 10000 by functioning intelligence which accumulated momentum from general relativity of the whole 360 then 3600 is further manifested and not only are the 36, which is anyways 360 now, illuminated, but also those anyways 360 within 3600 are now, within this edition plus direction going out type process of the method, manifested in somehow linear or still again inner or outer than the rest of the points/signs in the overall outer ring making them grown and enriched while this mathematical portrayal in nature still shows by the happenable absence of it that 360 degrees is in fact that unmanifested spiritual reality while being part of a circle and in in alignment with how 360 is a whole circle at certain parts of stages, so pi can be “completely“ solved as an example of sufficient understanding of pi by in a way sectioning the bigger circle into 10 360s and working with that or by understanding 10 36s as main 360 able potential.

We’re helping the world but otherwise just lazily fighting each other because we can afford it. Lolol I’m totally joking. Good luck et al
The motto Wittgenstein chose for his Tractatus was, "
. . . und alles, was man weiss, nicht bloss rauschen und brausen gehört hat, lässt sich in drei Worten sagen.---
Kürnberger." (...and everything a man knows, and not merely heard bruited about and abroad, can be said in three words.) I commend that spirit to your attention. To your attention and your written compositions. (Accuracy forbids me to style them as mere "posts.")

JMPtD

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
. . . und alles, was man weiss, nicht bloss rauschen und brausen gehört hat, lässt sich in drei Worten sagen.---
Kürnberger." (...and everything a man knows, and not merely heard bruited about and abroad, can be said in three words.) I commend that spirit to your attention. To your attention and your written compositions. (Accuracy forbids me to style them as mere "posts.")
Let’s(structure) get(order) there(chaos)
lets get to heaven et al. I proclaim I mean no overwhelming stressors.

Pyrokar

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa:ca443f4786.jpg

Wintruz

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I am not or did not try to create sad or angry feelings by my words, sorry if I upset anyone.
You do not need to apologise if your completely rational concerns upset others. That's "a them problem".

America, like the rest of the Anglosphere, takes for granted the extremist idea that nationhood is congruous with the state as a legal entity. I'm afraid that my home country is to blame for this, though, in defence of Britain, the idea was gifted to us by the French, another state which has historically attempted to draw distinct ethnic groups (Celts, Normans, Germans, Latins, etc.) under one universalist banner and this was turbo-charged by Napoleon.

Until this madness took hold among the powerful, the state was identifiable with a people, an ethnos. This principle is so sacred that it is the meaning of one of the

This more ancient conception of nationhood still holds for most of the rest of the world. It also still holds for large numbers of people living in universalist countries like America or Britain or France, which is why you will see immigrants celebrating terrorist activities in other parts of the world on the streets of those countries. This is difficult for the great-great grandchildren of the universalists whose, now openly, masochistic psychological disposition belongs as much to the realm of sexology as it does to politics. These declining elements might tolerate (even celebrate) remnants of Othala in non-whites but it's a heresy if reawakened among those of Western European heritage. When the tide turns, these people must be asked publicly again and again, "and what did you do during the war?".

As for me and my house, my first duty is to those who share in my ancestry, wherever in the world they are, and to help them to turn towards the wisdom of our ancestors. Anything else I have to give will go to related tribes and then to foreign tribes who wish to see mine strengthened (the Japanese or South Koreans for instance). To those who wish to see my tribe weakened, no trade, no support and only joy when what they would wish upon my people, falls upon theirs.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
To those who wish to see my tribe weakened, no trade, no support
An alternative might be that conversation and commerce may bring together humans of good will.

Not all humans are of good will, but it is hard to find human (or alien) communities that are uniform in their consciousness. Sometimes we work with what is available

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
You do not need to apologise if your completely rational concerns upset others. That's "a them problem".

America, like the rest of the Anglosphere, takes for granted the extremist idea that nationhood is congruous with the state as a legal entity. I'm afraid that my home country is to blame for this, though, in defence of Britain, the idea was gifted to us by the French, another state which has historically attempted to draw distinct ethnic groups (Celts, Normans, Germans, Latins, etc.) under one universalist banner and this was turbo-charged by Napoleon.

Until this madness took hold among the powerful, the state was identifiable with a people, an ethnos. This principle is so sacred that it is the meaning of one of the

This more ancient conception of nationhood still holds for most of the rest of the world. It also still holds for large numbers of people living in universalist countries like America or Britain or France, which is why you will see immigrants celebrating terrorist activities in other parts of the world on the streets of those countries. This is difficult for the great-great grandchildren of the universalists whose, now openly, masochistic psychological disposition belongs as much to the realm of sexology as it does to politics. These declining elements might tolerate (even celebrate) remnants of Othala in non-whites but it's a heresy if reawakened among those of Western European heritage. When the tide turns, these people must be asked publicly again and again, "and what did you do during the war?".

As for me and my house, my first duty is to those who share in my ancestry, wherever in the world they are, and to help them to turn towards the wisdom of our ancestors. Anything else I have to give will go to related tribes and then to foreign tribes who wish to see mine strengthened (the Japanese or South Koreans for instance). To those who wish to see my tribe weakened, no trade, no support and only joy when what they would wish upon my people, falls upon theirs.
Unfortunately, among the bitterest enemies of the legacy populations of the U.S. and Britain are wide swathes of said populations themselves. Inculcating self-hatred has been a staple of "education" in those countries since at least the 1960's.* As to whose doorstep to lay THAT on, do some reading my gentle readers. Might I suggest the archives at the balder ex-libris site.

(Though, as Von Ungern-Sternberg said at his trial by the Reds, the fight goes back to Babylon around 3000 years ago.)