• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Thoughts on NOFAP?

Jackson

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Coffee is not enough.

Xenophon

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Coffee is not enough.
We appreciate that, sir. However while seated at the counter here in Whataburger, we must ask you to refrain from anything besides drinking that coffee. Or at least move away from the window.

Jackson

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Not to worry, there is a school nearby.
Post automatically merged:

Hot steel XXX
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited:

Baal

Bigus Dikus
Reaction score
I feel like nofap attracts succubus, which will do her thing while you sleep

Shade

Organized Chaos
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
I noticed that’s it’s beneficial to me but it’s only if I’m not too distracted. I find I’m more looking for that dopamine fix by working out or finishing a creative product than being drawn to sex but this has been years of the process, it started off with denial of urges and learning to put that energy/state of mind/release into something else.

(when I’m not dating someone otherwise we have sex however often they want and many days I’ll initiate because I’m out of the state of mind and more oriented towards them.)
But as soon as I’m single I focus on self again.
Post automatically merged:

I feel like nofap attracts succubus, which will do her thing while you sleep
It’s more common to happen to me when first getting out of a relationship, but a lot of things are hyper sexualized and that gets into your subconscious. It’s hard to avoid but doable.

Last edited: