• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Time Magick?

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
One of the books I received for Christmas, is Donald M Kraig's Modern Magick 12 Lessons.
Spoiler alert:

The twelfth lesson is on Time manipulation. He breaks it down to two kinds of people - people in time and people through time. So, the first lesson as always, know thyself.
Sorry, no overnight Dr Who exists.

Viktor

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
If you're able to show your presence across some time span and always disappearing, you're doing time magic right?

If I'm your victim and I constantly see you in all my spiritual troubles, then you're like time traveler for me.
I'll recall and say, hey I saw that person then and then and so many times, I always see you, yet you always disappear when I notice you.
Then I start going after you not in an attempt for revenge but rather with a ton questions knowing you'll be able to answer all my troubles because you're always there when I suffer.
But you always disappear, and I can't reach you.