• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Time Magick?

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
If you visualize this 3D time path extending out in front of you, it is easy to move back and forth on it.

For example, one time a sea god filled up the gaps in a female friend's etheric body. It only took an instant.

So I went back on the timeline and slowed down the event until I could see that the sea god was taking etheric substance from the atmosphere and filling the gaps where the woman had given away her substance

Parallel time paths can be dealt with too, but right action is required to avoid repercussions

Robert Ramsay

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I'm not qualified to comment on sea gods or anything like that, but I can tell you that we are changing timelines all the time; the past and the future are just special cases of parallel universes (Page and Wootters, '84)

The mechanism by which magical acts appear to defy time is that the set of possible timelines that spread out from your magical act and the set of possible timelines that spread out from the success of that magical act intersect, and that intersection is where you need to end up.

You do a magical act to receive a letter from Australia. The next day, a letter from Australia turns up. Clearly, the letter would have to have been written before you performed the magical act, possibly even before you thought of it. A is the set of universes where you did the magical act to receive a letter from Australia. B is the set of universes where the letter was written. As the cones spread out over time, it becomes more likely that your act will succeed. "Enchant long", they say, and this is why.

Code:
Please, Log in or Register to view codes content!

I know this may not gel with anything anyone else believes, but I am that most odd of creatures, a materialist magician.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Years ago I lived in a spiritual community and there was a Brazilian with whom I had an 18 subplane connection - and one stage our girl friends were getting our names mixed up.

Anyway he worked in one of the kitchens and commented that it took 40 minutes to cook the boiled potatoes for 160 people. But one time they started much too late and it only took 20 minutes.

He said he drove from Paris to Berlin at night in the rain and it took 5 hours less than it should have. The time taken would have required his car to exceed its maximum speed for the whole trip. He was clear that time flow was being modified to assist him.
When I got stoned in college I had trouble keeping elapsed time straight, too.

Pyrokar

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
This raises an interesting question to me: is a change in perception of the flow of time equivalent to a change in the flow of time? Does the answer change if the number of observers to the system changes?
You are correct, in the sense of responding to the OP and the methodology.
And yes it is applicable to multiple observers, I can't say more but you won the cookie.

Reaction score
Awards
Imagine a folding photo display, so two people side by side are seen. Imagine two versions of yourself in it. Furthermore envision a date on each. Merge the two.
I still say this is the easiest method. Between BOTA and FLO correspondence courses, Fraternity of the Hidden Light (FLO) taught this in one of the lessons, though they used a calendar method as opposed to a folding photo frame.

Robert Ramsay

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
It resonates with me, and I really liked the diagram. Not that I don't believe in "magic", but, I also appreciate the "natural".
Thank you :)

The task I set myself, over thirty years ago, was to see if I could find a non-supernatural explanation for magic. I ended up writing the book in my sig. I don't have all the answers, of course, but I feel I've made some useful steps.

Caliban

Neophyte
Reaction score
Consciousness, although connected to bodily response through neural activity, seems not to be a 4D, spatio-temporal phenomenon. So, accounts of the Akashic Record, a one-ness with a universal knowing, actually refer to an awareness beyond time. Spirits - who also seem not to be spatio-temporal in the way our bodily-incarnated selves are, seem to have a poor grasp on time, conceptually. John Dee, the famous magus serving Elizabeth I, went to his grave sorely disappointed not to see what the spirits had promised come to pass - they had not thought to caution him that the British Empire that would span the globe would take two to three hundred years to set up.

Experiencing the conditions of other lifetimes is time magic, in the sense of not being constrained by it. Operations concerning those constraints we do experience in our perception of time are, traditionally, governed by Saturn, the most distant and slowest moving of the seven Classical Planets.

art-vark2323

Neophyte
Reaction score
This is going to sound unbelievable and I don't expect anyone to take it seriously, but I have some pretty strange experiences with time. When I was little, I used to have conversations with someone in my head who frequently claimed to be me but in the future. Her messages were frequently very scrambled and hard to understand. I knew who she was on some level. I often felt what she felt and heard her voice. I forgot about this for a long time until about a year ago. It started with a voice that I thought was just my own, but over time as I remember more of my childhood, I've come to realize that I've been talking to my child self, now on the other end of those conversations. It's very strange and stressful, but interesting to observe. I somehow ended up as exactly the person I thought I would be, down to the things I believe, the way I dress, and who I'm friends with.

I wish I could say I have really productive conversations and that it gave me cool future knowledge, but mostly (even as a kid) it really stresses me out. We're always inadvertently affecting each other's thought processes and it feels really cruel to subject a kid to an adult thought process that they aren't ready for.

That's my experience with time... magic? Something? Speaking through time?

Emperor Time

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Not sure if it possible to achieve physical time travel with magic but could be wrong about that but pretty sure that astral time travel should be possible at least like what remote viewing is supposed to do when it performed correctly.

JMPtD

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
There are some time connections for organization and explanation of using layers of magic circle in the horology, and speed of light, and the necromancy posts I posed. i havent seen much about the examples anywhere else and it’d be great if anyone wants to advance the ideas on those posts or a new one...

Reaction score
Awards
I've been researching this for a few years now and from what I gather time Magick is, while extremely difficult, completely possible? Seems kinda crazy to me so I was wondering if you guys knew of any examples of time Magick use in history or if you had some personal experiences with it.
Yeah, besides will exertion to slow down the bus I was running late for, or trying to piece my life back together by use of the Calendar method, that is the most I can say for Time Magick. I guess there are problems in use of it with cause and effect chains however

JMPtD

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
using the 81 scales as a physiology flashlight can be nice like dancing on the 81 scales for 81 heartbeats a minute while it fits into the day equation for using some elements of that method at least and it is interesting that if one follows 81 things a ‘moment’ then if they keep a phantom beater aligned for 81 ‘per minute’ the sometimes counting less with ultra instinct deciding inclusiveness of a myriad burst could let one believe they are in alignment being assured, while using more or less heartbeats or things per minute could create some fractals and intensities throughout their regaining or relosing back to the path. The nice thing about it being helpful for physiology, not only time, is that it might not be based upon as much alignments but with I guess broader phases one is properly ambitious for which could be like shorter or mediumer or longer breaths or steps or reading or thoughts etc. the method promoted a balanced time of 4 minute spells at a certain depth of 144 minute coherence/alignment.
Post automatically merged:

“then if they keep a phantom beater aligned for 81 ‘per minute’ the sometimes counting less with ultra instinct deciding inclusiveness of a myriad burst could let one believe they are in alignment being assured”
Attribute and attitude are different and natural spontaneous existences are different.
One might do and count less or they might still do intentionality busts while counting less that way, or there might be a bursts that is welcomed to the timeline which is just simply to be counted less. While sometimes bursts are of course for counting more for of course catching up or sometimes just doing more than 81. While doing bursts and counting less with analytical consciousness would always work so that if more but still less is needed or if really just more is needed, then the magnetism of alignment will happen again. om shanti blesss.
Post automatically merged:

If one randomly puts the next scale and really with patience really maybe only changing the direction less often and always having it go in the same order clockwise or not anyways, thought there could be a mix of the two or a mix of the two by only a few in a set of 81, would make a fractal of history and would pour your character onto you like chocolate rain. Sort of like a chest emblem with powers in a way.

Last edited:

Anziel_Merkaba

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I try not to mess with time stuff, because I've seen enough movies involving time fuckery to know that time fuckery is a bad idea. Also I broke my sense of time by trying to understand the concept of time. It's as if everything more than two weeks ago never existed to me. I mean I remember it, but the 'when it happened' part of it is no longer there without me actively working backwards from my more recent memories (within the last 2 weeks) to remember what events happened in what order.

No clue what you mean by time magic but magic isn’t necessarily constrained by time.

(Extremely difficult but possible is usually what an author says when they want you buy their book/course so you too can learn the ancient art of __________ magic.)

Magic is the manipulation of what we call reality (sorry psychological model peeps). Time is part of that reality so yes it can be manipulated.

-Eld
The All is the Mind, so technically the psychological model is correct since reality is part of All, it's just that people who practice the psychological model lack the awareness that just because it's mental doesn't mean it's not real.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I remember it, but the 'when it happened' part of it is no longer there without me actively working backwards from my more recent memories
I suspect this concerns the brain structure changing and therefore having difficulty decoding brain-memories stored in a previous format

The All is the Mind

Have you heard women say that?

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
It may be that it takes a woman and a man together to understand Reality.

Magicat

Visitor
Reaction score
It sounds very useful and I wonder if anyone here has tried it yet?
I've tried both. Acceleration is a new ritual & I tried on 11/28/23. So far nothing. Distortion worked in a very odd way. I didn't want to be in a work meeting so I ran the ritual & requested it be over very quickly, so quickly in fact that it would be less than a five-minute meeting. Well.... I got stuck in a very fucked up situation while the meeting went on without me, and I had to deal with this other issue far longer than the meeting went. HOWEVER I was "in" the meeting less than five minutes, really while I had to explain while I could not attend due to this other issue. So it did work, but I guess took the only way possible, to grant my desire.