• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Under entity attack!

Someone's asking for help!

LongTimeNewbie

Neophyte
Reaction score
How does one without fully developed astral senses banish entities? I need to banish and keep entities away from me. I believe my aura to be pierced and I am unable to stop the psychic attacks. I tried Damon Brand’s 30 day defense ritual and the entity (ies) swiftly set forth events that required the defenses to wear out and the calm from a lack of psychic/anxiety attacks took place and I started to yell again.

Reaction score
Awards
Learned helplessness is part of the Oppression System.

It takes a lot of inner development to discover one's own authority.
Oppression System ... That's right, but a person can still have a thought, and that thought should be a flame in the heart.

LongTimeNewbie

Neophyte
Reaction score
Look guys I am not prepared where my mind was at when my attackers magick relented enough to give me enough of a voice to be able to do something about it. Also that master protection ritual that lasts thirty days I DID do and the results were the attacks manipulated things and I was yet again going through the psychic attacks in I think not even a week. I believe I addressed the consequences of my trying to read the LBPR method and just so I know do I need fully developed astral senses on the matter? For whatever it is worth, if my memory serves me correctly, my attacker promised me that I will go through life striving for freedom from her attacks only to sue soon afterwards. I acknowledge that I am getting pretty tired of being patient w trying varying things and my willpower is a bit dead right now but it’s been over fifteen years. I have been trying varying things. The progress to where I am able to address the issue has only begun recently in like in the second half of this month and that was only after I was required to hit rock bottom.

Reaction score
Awards
Okay, I take my words back. Psalms 91 read in all windows doors, walls, floor and ceiling. Have a minister come to bless you and your dwelling.

Jackson

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I mean, they tend to go away on their own, but I picked up a big obsidian crystal, couple bags of salt and neodymium magnets last time spirits seemed to be pestering me. Not sure about all the other schizophrenic blather.

LongTimeNewbie

Neophyte
Reaction score
The entity that is being used against me manipulated the wording of I am to soon die after gaining my freedom. I thought I would clarify that.
Edit: as in a typed it correctly and sadly I am still having to struggle fifteen years down the road to stand up for myself as a naturally projective person.

Jackson

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Have you read the heart sutra? Not specifically for exorcism, though I suppose some have used it for that.
The heart sutra says, emptiness is form, form is emptiness. At any rate, maybe the forms will become emptier if you talk less.

Jackson

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I've had "spirit attack" before since I was the one who called them, but I don't go on about orchestrated events. Of course, I hear that that is a thing, but if that's your main concern maybe move towards a different lifestyle full of less events. Your lives are so full of events. Go on a retreat or something. Work a simpler job in a less expensive area. You really must empty your head of these events.

LongTimeNewbie

Neophyte
Reaction score
I tried years of suffering in silence when it came to socialization and it made things worse. I am by nature a projective outspoken person and for those of u who think I need therapy that is not going to help. The bitch wants the fun to never end and insists on making me look bad nonstop. I have to express myself. I cannot bottle this shit up yet I am not permitted wo punishment to tell the truth on the matter yet my life and my reputation has been so annihilated she is making it look like I am intensely mentally retarded as well as unstable and Blakley has no humanity or mercy towards me. Her email was leaked on the internet and yea I know how this looks but fifteen years without a job or social life with an intense unknown furture on how I am to avoid homelessness when all including my family are being forced to dislike to hate me and maybe they will tolerate me for the scamming me a non mentally I’ll and whatnot person out of disability and to avoid looking bad and getting extra cash or maybe they will let me die on the streets because they do not want to deal with my being forced to emulate bipolar and other shit! , at any rate when I am permitted to unconditionally surrender she will not accept it but instead no matter what ignore me and not come near me anymore to avoid the promised conversation that would take place to end the situation. I am so tired of her shit. I performed the psalms thing or at least part of it w my memory being shot to shit I cannot say for sure. I may have suffered another attack to prevent me from finishing it. I’ll look back into that in a moment.

Jackson

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
If you need me to socialize you then you do need therapy of some kind. Go to game night. Have you been to game night? Play board game. Card game. Chess.

"I am by nature a projective outspoken person"
By nature you are dead. You are only here for awhile.

Jackson

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I am autistic myself. I am intensely mentally retarded. Blah blah blah
I look terribly bad.

You been on the phone apps? They have temp work.

LongTimeNewbie

Neophyte
Reaction score
@ jackson
My occult and physical stalker does not permit me to work. She has never permitted me to go to a party. She does not permit me a friend since the age of seventeen and I am thirty three now. I have nothing in my life including a lack of money as my dad gets to a insulting as it is manage my money and gives me next to nothing which I then despite being by nature a frugal person who manages my money well am forced to in an out of control manner spend it on caffeine and scratch offs which I am forced to spend the money on that as well. I cannot rely on psychiatrists as they like others around me r influenced by the entity she probably through a higher entity over the spider and whatnot r not going to give me what I need but some sort of half ass if they were doing it themselves equivalent.

Jackson

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Leave if you want to. Pick a state with less housing issues.
Tell the federal government, they'll assign you a payee.
Seeing as you seem to be on social security.
Do some temp work, open a bank account save up money.
Once you hit 2000 they'll have to make you your own payee.
You put the extra money in a STABLE ACCOUNT.

You're clearly eleigble for either the mentally ill housing (state specific) or the disabled housing (federal).
If you don't want to be there, some states only have waitlists of a few months.
You can sign up online.

Oh, and shelters often have free phones, the Obamaphones.
Government seems to think people need phones even if wants to make them wait on housing.

LongTimeNewbie

Neophyte
Reaction score
I am autistic myself. I am intensely mentally retarded. Blah blah blah
I look terribly bad.

You been on the phone apps? They have temp work.
I am not sure what u r trying to say, but I am not mentally retarded or autistic. I was good looking but my stalker as she decreed in a manifesto, reading between the lines of what I was magically forced me to type up, decreed her intent to turn me inside and out the most ugly and disliked person in south Mississippi. Sadly, I am still looking for the right series of defenses to overcome the bitch’s attacks and would appreciate it if I was not bullied(?) online by anyone. I get that it is easy to turn a blind eye on the suffering of a victim or for that matter for some people join in on the fun… and I do not know what I was going to put there… however I suppose despite the fact that my stalker will no doubt make sure it gets known that I failed (however by her doing) to be able to work on one the phone apps I will look into it.

Jackson

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
"I am not sure what u r trying to say, but I am not mentally retarded or autistic."

Ok, you suggest you don't work and father manages your money.

Jackson

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Have you heard the Chinese term, all under heaven? Your problems are very small. Your mind is very small.

LongTimeNewbie

Neophyte
Reaction score
Leave if you want to. Pick a state with less housing issues.
Tell the federal government, they'll assign you a payee.
Seeing as you seem to be on social security.
Do some temp work, open a bank account save up money.
Once you hit 2000 they'll have to make you your own payee.
You put the extra money in a STABLE ACCOUNT.

You're clearly eleigble for either the mentally ill housing (state specific) or the disabled housing (federal).
If you don't want to be there, some states only have waitlists of a few months.
You can sign up online.

Oh, and shelters often have free phones, the Obamaphones.
Government seems to think people need phones even if wants to make them wait on housing.

I believe that to give up and allow someone like her to play god over my life would worse karma than what I am going through in my attempt to gain my basic rights and freedom. I do not deserve this. I am by nature a functional and healthy person. I want to be able to summon to try to undo at least some of the damage not admit defeat, pack up my bags and flee. Ur comments r not reasonable and I would appreciate it if u stayed off this thread if u do not have any realistic advice. I know u do not know me but seriously, to say that I should just give up and be put away from others including my family that to some degree once gave a damn about me, some more than others and I can hopefully undo the magick that is being used against them as well as me and from there get an archangel to restore my rights, is heartless.

LongTimeNewbie

Neophyte
Reaction score
I am a humble person. I came on this site for help just like others go onto mental health forums for help. I am not by nature or currently on this matter out of touch w reality and have clicked the ignore button in regards to u as u clearly r not getting a clear perception on this particular matter. I am not sure what all( posts?? messages??) the ignore button does but if u have the means of further communicating with me please stop. I am quite confident I r trying to bully and belittle me for no rule or reason.

LongTimeNewbie

Neophyte
Reaction score
"I am not sure what u r trying to say, but I am not mentally retarded or autistic."

Ok, you suggest you don't work and father manages your money.
My being not permitted to work or manage my own money as yes the judge went from denying my claims to after the magical induced fake suicide attempt (I was put under a two hour delusion i knowing myself would never had believed but with my plagued memory I forgot all education that would have contradicted the matter and the main spirit that is to police me both mentally told me that I had swallowed enough pills to wo causing enough pain kill myself and magically influence me to automatically go with that decision, naturally I was distraught that i was needing to end my life to get into the book of life and not burn in hell for eternity) to suddenly saying wo an extra trial that I needed the disability and that I am not to be in charge of it. Naturally, I suspect magic was involved in more than just my drop of the hat impulse performing a ritual that would help get the disability that I was attempting to get but also to eventually break me down into going along w the preposterous notion that I should be insulted enough by getting it when I am a well balanced by nature person who appreciates the opportunity, judging how I was willing to do chores for money in my youth, the value of working for pay. I would have had a job before hand but my mentally disturbed mother was against it. So presuming u have weak magical defenses and from there my stalker who knows of my posting on this site, did not send magical energy out there to make u be a hypocritical douche to me I would appreciate it if ur small minded ways of calling victims of occult crimes a small minded person who thinks highly of themself when u r also being small minded and in reality r acting like u r better than me when let us both face it if u r doing this on ur free will then on this matter u r not and I would appreciate u reevaluate ur defenses in the off chance that u r not conducting in such rediculous behavior on ur own free will. I am trying to give u the benefit of the doubt.
Edit: I mean seriously dude? Everyone who doesn’t work and has their money managed is an autistic retard? U r so being ignorant. I know some people get off on looking down on others but seriously that was pathetic and u r bullying me.