• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Seeking Recommendation Underworld Necromancy book review

Seeking recommendations for books.

Blackhat1894

Neophyte
Benefactor
Joined
Jan 12, 2026
Messages
34
Reaction score
23
I’m considering buying Underworld Necromancy and I’d really appreciate opinions from anyone who has actually read or worked through it.

How would you rate it as a practical book on necromancy/spirit work? Does it provide a coherent system that you can actually practice, or is it more historical/theoretical?

I’m especially interested in:

  • The quality and depth of the practical work
  • Spirit contact/communication methods
  • Whether the rituals are clearly explained
  • How useful it is for someone practicing alone
  • Whether it offers something substantially different from other Western grimoire traditions

I already have a PDF, but it’s basically a photo/scan of the physical book, so I’m considering buying the physical edition if the content is worth having.

For those who own it: would you recommend it as a serious working book, and why?
 
Top