• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] Uninosenseverse

Everyone's got one.

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
The most laughable sentence you could see is
' The universe wants you to grow spiritually '
Come on,
I'm at the point in my life that even Tho I dedicated my last 10 years on so called 'growing spiritually'
There is no point and no sense in any of that anymore
Let me explain
Time!
What's the point of this crap?
To wait to wait and wait and nothing happens at the end!?
Divine timing,aka things that never come
Oh yeah
Universe has nothing better to do with its life but to literally seeing us going to misary and make us suffer to what?
Losing everything once we enjoyed in life? That's the point?
Makes no sense
Nothing makes no sense anymore and neither I care about it
It's just karmic tormant and we are puppets being watched by archons and demiurge to make fun of us watching us suffer
I'm at the point that even my wishes and so called what that was once I thought it was my destiny for now I see it just as illusions and wishful thinking
A quote from an musician freind that once said :
Never arriving to the destination is better than arriving late.
F*CK being a big rockstar that comes at the age of 70 it better it not come in that age,

Robert Ramsay

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
"...and now here's Tom with the weather..."
Post automatically merged:

Sorry that was dismissive of me. You're clearly angry with someone or something but it's not at all clear who or why.

When this happens to me, I write the first post in a text file and then delete it. Then write the second one after I've calmed down a bit.

Classic example was when I resigned from my last job. At first I wrote a long rant about the manager who had come in and screwed everything up, with detail about all the rubbish things he had done. Then I deleted it, and my actual email read:

Dear Sir,

I am resigning with effective date <date>

my last day will be <last date>

Last edited:

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I dedicated my last 10 years on so called 'growing spiritually'
Maybe you put your ego and identity into being ‘esoteric’ and spiritual instead of working on it altogether, it seems like that’s a very common thing now,

I always see you post about Covid nano bots or Bill Gates 5G waves or whatever… seems like you made an identity out of being a conspiracy theorist, if you have to always defend that ego, how can you ever grow?

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards

Sorry that was dismissive of me. You're clearly angry with someone or something but it's not at all clear who or why.

When this happens to me, I write the first post in a text file and then delete it. Then write the second one after I've calmed down a bit.

Classic example was when I resigned from my last job. At first I wrote a long rant about the manager who had come in and screwed everything up, with detail about all the rubbish things he had done. Then I deleted it, and my actual email read:

Dear Sir,

No I'm not angry at all
I'm not angry about someone or something
I'm completely at peace
I have everything I wanted
I'm living my life but
Nothing makes sense anymore for me
Why things are this way?
I stopped giving care about learning and spiritual growth because of the nonsense meaninglessness of it

Maybe you put your ego and identity into being ‘esoteric’ and spiritual instead of working on it altogether, it seems like that’s a very common thing now,

I always see you post about Covid nano bots or Bill Gates 5G waves or whatever… seems like you made an identity out of being a conspiracy theorist, if you have to always defend that ego, how can you ever grow?
No buddy
I have no ego believe me
I don't ' want' or need of anything
It's not the ego
Ego death happend to me few years ago
I post those things to tell people the truth about them

Im
Same, im making some progress though so you could grow there… new things about science, after all it is still very arcane. Overview for cognizing matter, energy, trajectory
om shanti bless
I'm done with the matter
I want to know the spirit the unseen
That's why I say it's all none sense

Dear Sir,

Robert
If you have anything about exiting this realm and back to godhead and never coming back
Let me know about it

Last edited:

JMPtD

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
jeezes I’m pretty sure the 81 scales would be for you. ”the day people start studying unconscious phenomena they will make all of that progress”.
they can help you be one with the planets and forces of nature while also the trajectory of your own being by the additional reality output of getting real potential to strike your powerful evoking spells.

Blackrose00

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
It is bad to get to the point of feeling nothing
You have never thought why you are doing things wrong, if you are doing things wrong things will get worse

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Wh
It is bad to get to the point of feeling nothing
You have never thought why you are doing things wrong, if you are doing things wrong things will get worse
What is wrong and what is right?
I had been hex and possessed for no reason relating to my soul and my karma,
It's a year that I even live in my own body
My whole life ruined because of that hex on me,
I could not do anything about it
Demon was completely living in my body beside of own soul for 20'something years
Now I have to live life I never chosed and never lived
And none of it now make any sense

jeezes I’m pretty sure the 81 scales would be for you. ”the day people start studying unconscious phenomena they will make all of that progress”.
they can help you be one with the planets and forces of nature while also the trajectory of your own being by the additional reality output of getting real potential to strike your powerful evoking spells.

Those planetary archons are nothing but a giant mineral trashes out there made by demiurge to suck our energy

Last edited:

JMPtD

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Then don’t even worry about it. Just see how they work I recommend.

Knowing you’re coordinated to your greater self shows you have the energy you give.

I wonder what great things will come by 2027

Also one might want to reset bc ad to 7 bc By jupiter Saturn conjunction and planets in there sign. You sights will be tuned and keen even if it’s done arcane, start making your own stars to connect them as the dots for example.

Blackrose00

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Wh
What is wrong and what is right?
I had been hex and possessed for no reason relating to my soul and my karma,
It's a year that I even live in my own body
My whole life ruined because of that hex on me,
I could not do anything about it
Demon was completely living in my body beside of own soul for 20'something years
Now I have to live life I never chosed and never lived
And none of it now make any sense

Those planetary archons are nothing but a giant mineral trashes out there made by demiurge to suck our energy
We have some issues in common, but magic? How sure are you about that?

Right and wrong is a deep subject and I don't have the energy to explain it and it is in the field of philosophy and I may have to go into many subjects to answer it.
but you have to do things that make you feel good.
You might as well ask what is good and what is evil.
I think your conscience will give you the answer.

Last edited:

JMPtD

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards

Right and wrong is a deep subject and I don't have the energy to explain it and it is in the field of philosophy and I may have to go into many subjects to answer it.
Let the actors be which people they are meant to be and you can always shuffle that matter. ewi ewi ewi

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
It was my aunt , before I was born
She puts a hex on our family
Several spells in my mom's old house
My dad always knew but never told us about this
So I was visiting her house over the years and God knows what she done to me
The hex and possession was since I was born
I was born possessed with the enitity

I born with an entity related to asmedeus
I even saw the entity after it got out of my body and I was never any pictures of it online
It was half human half animal entity with many bodies and legs

Blackrose00

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Let the actors be which people they are meant to be and you can always shuffle that matter. ewi ewi ewi
no matter what we learn, in the end we make our own decisions
we're getting a price or a reward for this

I hate people like that. Did you get rid of them? It was my aunt , before I was born
She puts a hex on our family
Several spells in my mom's old house
My dad always knew but never told us about this
So I was visiting her house over the years and God knows what she done to me
The hex and possession was since I was born
I was born possessed with the enitity

I born with an entity related to asmedeus
I even saw the entity after it got out of my body and I was never any pictures of it online
It was half human half animal entity with many bodies and legs
I hate people like that. Did you get rid of them?

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards

The problems is I can't buy time for myself
I can't keep my self busy with things
I had an gifted life that hex taked all of it from me
Now literally I'm at that point that nothing makes me happy and makes no sense to me, human existence is boring right now for me

no matter what we learn, in the end we make our own decisions
we're getting a price or a reward for this

I hate people like that. Did you get rid of them?
Hex breaked , a year ago,too late ? Yeah
It's a long story I had been into a false chain of events and false timeline my whole life,

Blackrose00

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
The problems is I can't buy time for myself
I can't keep my self busy with things
I had an gifted life that hex taked all of it from me
Now literally I'm at that point that nothing makes me happy and makes no sense to me, human existence is boring right now for me

Hex breaked , a year ago,
It's a long story I had been into a false chain of events and false timeline my whole life,
I hate that our pains and troubles are similar, I don't want to understand you, but unfortunately I do.
I'm working on it, partly I feel I'm getting better but partly I'm getting worse

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I'm in a loop,Goes nowhere
The life I suppose to had its what's bugs me
Few years ago an old guy came into mylife and told me the exact things about my life, and he told me I had a timeline of fame ,luck,a blessed life, and guess what,!?
He cought me in a false timeline and telling me what I'm doing there!?
You must be now with the x person(my twin flame) and living your life
I was like
Wtf dude ?? How do you know about all of that ???

He told me stuff about my life that I know
He was a psychic

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I'm sorry to hear that Wisdom. I feel you on what you're feeling. I'm still going through the Dark Night of the Soul. And all I hear is, it's a long process. But, I'm here. I too want to go to the other side. Ain't nothing for me here.