• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] Uninosenseverse

Everyone's got one.

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
The most laughable sentence you could see is
' The universe wants you to grow spiritually '
Come on,
I'm at the point in my life that even Tho I dedicated my last 10 years on so called 'growing spiritually'
There is no point and no sense in any of that anymore
Let me explain
Time!
What's the point of this crap?
To wait to wait and wait and nothing happens at the end!?
Divine timing,aka things that never come
Oh yeah
Universe has nothing better to do with its life but to literally seeing us going to misary and make us suffer to what?
Losing everything once we enjoyed in life? That's the point?
Makes no sense
Nothing makes no sense anymore and neither I care about it
It's just karmic tormant and we are puppets being watched by archons and demiurge to make fun of us watching us suffer
I'm at the point that even my wishes and so called what that was once I thought it was my destiny for now I see it just as illusions and wishful thinking
A quote from an musician freind that once said :
Never arriving to the destination is better than arriving late.
F*CK being a big rockstar that comes at the age of 70 it better it not come in that age,

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I'm sorry to hear that Wisdom. I feel you on what you're feeling. I'm still going through the Dark Night of the Soul. And all I hear is, it's a long process. But, I'm here. I too want to go to the other side. Ain't nothing for me here.
Maybe it's part of our healing and process of growth
All in know is at the end of the day we came out an higher and advanced version of ourself each time after these Dark Nights of the Soul episodes.
And it's very valuable that we are all connected in here simply writing texts and posting in such a medium but deep down actually we are all here helping each other one way or another with our presence

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Maybe it's part of our healing and process of growth
All in know is at the end of the day we came out an higher and advanced version of ourself each time after these Dark Nights of the Soul episodes.
And it's very valuable that we are all connected in here simply writing texts and posting in such a medium but deep down actually we are all here helping each other one way or another with our presence
All we have is each other.