• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Upcoming Evocation with Duke Zepar

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
Tears drip from my blooded eye
My words bare my soul again
Sharing my darkness for you to see
Behind the mask lives the real me
A tortured empty lonely shell
Existing in my own private hell

a.s.o / a.s.f.
I like that :)

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
i will have à personal consulation with Adley for help and information, but i’m confident this will be à good evocation with Zepar,i go in with good intention(s).

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
Yeah, i know. And I know it's tradition. I just find it a bit weird. If you wear the pendant with the spirit's seal showing, even though you constrain him with conjurations and a triangle, and then at a certain point when deemed necessary you are to turn the pendant and show the seal of Solomon "gotcha! Weren't expecting that was ya?!" 😂
Not only that, if i felt damaged or scared after the conjurations, i would remove my white linen from my chest and show him. From Goetia ”which is to be shewed to the spirits when they are appeared that they may be compelled to be obedient and take a humane shape &c”. I have done this at that point. I raised my white linen(that covers the holy symbols/names in calfskin) and say ”
Behold your conclusion1 if you be disobedient. Behold the Pentacle of Salomon which I have brought heare before thy presence: Behold the person of the Exorcist who is called Octinomos, in the midst of the Exorcisme, who is armed by god & without fear, who potently invocateth you and called you to appeare, Therefore make rationall answers to my demands and be obedient to me your master in the name of ye Lord Bathat2 rushing upon Abrac Abeor coming upon Aberer.3
From Esotericarchives copied. It’s in the Goetia. You know :)

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
I could really skip the lamen but i want to stick to the instructions as clearly as i can, right? But i’m the type of person who goes ”by the book”. I’m a ”purist” so to say when it comes to Goetia/Heptameron/Lucidarium.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Not only that, if i felt damaged or scared after the conjurations, i would remove my white linen from my chest and show him. From Goetia ”which is to be shewed to the spirits when they are appeared that they may be compelled to be obedient and take a humane shape &c”. I have done this at that point. I raised my white linen(that covers the holy symbols/names in calfskin) and say ”

From Esotericarchives copied. It’s in the Goetia. You know :)
Well if it works for you, who am I to tell you otherwise?
I wear a grey robe (yes, I'm one of those..) and have my own seal sewed on the front, on my heart.
As for evocations, i "open" the seal and recite the enn (and my variations of it) and then place it in the triangle.
Will also visualize my seal "enveloping" myself or have it light up in my chest if I'm not wearing my robe.

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
Update: I have the necklace(lamen) at hand now, arrived today.(still i need to concectate it at the day and hour of mercery).

Now all i have to do is for me to do the nine days puricifaction and concecrate my stuff again, i won’t do the evocation now not, 10 days before this full moon or next.

One question to all of you, do Zepar has any connection with King Paimon?

Reaction score
Awards
Update: I have the necklace(lamen) at hand now, arrived today.(still i need to concectate it at the day and hour of mercery).

Now all i have to do is for me to do the nine days puricifaction and concecrate my stuff again, i won’t do the evocation now not, 10 days before this full moon or next.

One question to all of you, do Zepar has any connection with King Paimon?
If he is a King he is likely near King Paimon. The ranks refer to specific metals which climb the Qlippoth. They both may be in or near Thagirion.

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
I think i will evoke Zepar August at waxing stage moon, i want to delay for some personal reasons or if i should evoke Paimon for good familiars. We will see how it goes. I will keep you all updated.

Reaction score
Awards
Is Zepar also known as Vepar?
Are you arranging it by intended date-time to be in a particular sign as well as a certain planetary day and hour?
If Vepar is the same as Zepar, I have Vepar listed as Seven of Pentacles, 20-30 deg Venus in Taurus. Late October is another possibility. Best a Friday during hour of Venus. Imo.

Reaction score
Awards
Paimon best a Sunday during hour of Sol.
Have him listed as Ten of Swords, 20-30 deg Sol in Gemini.
Or could do in hour of Mercury on a Wed or Sun. To fulfill near proximity of Gemini.

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
Is Zepar also known as Vepar?
Are you arranging it by intended date-time to be in a particular sign as well as a certain planetary day and hour?
If Vepar is the same as Zepar, I have Vepar listed as Seven of Pentacles, 20-30 deg Venus in Taurus. Late October is another possibility. Best a Friday during hour of Venus. Imo.
I thought Zepar was Vepar too before but when i saw psudeamon and Goetia that’s when i knew they are not same. Similiar name tho, interesting, Vepar kills/slays men if im not wrong?
Yes i will evoke Zepar at the day and hour of Venus(Friday), no particular signs than that and waxing stage of the moon.

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
From Weyer, ”[33] Vepar, alias Separ, a great duke and a strong, he is like a mermaid, he is the guide of the waters, and of ships laden with armour; he bringeth to passe (at the commandement of his master) that the sea shalbe rough and stormie, and shall appeare full of shippes; he killeth men in three daies, with putrifieng their wounds, and producing maggots into them; howbeit, they maie be all healed with diligence, he ruleth nine and twentie legions.”

Reaction score
Awards
Btw, I am a fairly clueless noob at evocation. There are some here who know way more than me, yourself included :)

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
Well, the problem with my evocations is that i don't really give the spirit to appear, how should i put it?

After saying the Vinculum (Conjuration), you should atleast wait abit like 10-15-20 minutes to give the spirit a chance to arrive, not 1 minute then ''okay lets go to the curse thingy or lets start to burn his sigil''. After every conjuration, wait abit, feel vibe of the place, has it changed? Like Adley said, go around the circle at that time maybe 6-9-12 times, that might help :), just spitting this out :)

First time i evoked Bune, it didn't go 2 minutes i went to Barlanensis conjuration and the curses, which was wrong(still got results) but respect goes a long way. I should have waited and give him a chance to arrive if that makes sense

When i play Ouija with my sister, that spirit doesn't answer INSTANTLY, it takes awhile like 5-10-15-20 minutes for the spirit to come through, that is what i have experienced :) It is Bunes lesser spirit who is coming, but it takes abit time for that spirit.

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
Btw, I am a fairly clueless noob at evocation. There are some here who know way more than me, yourself included :)
Trust me i was there. We learn :) Read EsotericArchives, if it was 1000 years ago they would have killed just to check that site for a few hours, really.

Reaction score
Awards
I honestly have no idea why is Solomonic methods looked down upon so many current day practitioners these days.
Well, aside from the LHP philosophy and demons dislike of the method; I would venture to say laziness or looking for an easy ride in Occultism. Solomonic methods are pretty complex and sometimes like anything else possibly tedious at times.