• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Upcoming Evocation with Duke Zepar

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
Guys i have a little problem. My mother was suppose to sleep at her sister but that didn't work for her sister tommorow, so my mom say she can go away Saturday, here is the thing, i read somewhere that ''full moon'' phase is, the day before, the day and the day after, so Saturday still works, right? it is still full moon? I know it is not Zepars day but still i can do it at his hour (venus). I need to know.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Guys i have a little problem. My mother was suppose to sleep at her sister but that didn't work for her sister tommorow, so my mom say she can go away Saturday, here is the thing, i read somewhere that ''full moon'' phase is, the day before, the day and the day after, so Saturday still works, right? it is still full moon? I know it is not Zepars day but still i can do it at his hour (venus). I need to know.
Yes. The full moon has three days and thus 72 hours.

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
Yes. The full moon has three days and thus 72 hours.
Thanks for the clarification.

Update: Sadly i won’t do any evocation since my mother is sick so she asked me if it was okay for her to stay and she said sorry because she knows i fast and such, ofcourse no need to stress myself, next waxing moon hopefully, in the meantime i want to memerize the conjurations like Vinculum and Barlanensis, i think it is more showing to the spirit aswell.

Btw yesterday at the day and hour of mercury i re-consecrated my sword and staff, by saying prayers and sprinkle it with holy water(from Aron Leitch) and senced it with the incense of honorious (Liber Juratus Honorii), which is used for concecrating and censing The Seal of God, and abramelin Incense.

I do have goat skin parchment that i got here in town, i’m thinking of putting it into the triangle so that i can have it’s seal or something that the spirit has agreed(promised). Good idea right?

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
I do have goat skin parchment that i got here in town, i’m thinking of putting it into the triangle so that i can have it’s seal or something that the spirit has agreed(promised). Good idea right?
@The God-King
@Yazata
@Roma

Do yall use another method or similar to this? To get the spirits seal or signature that he will fullfill his task. And i’m gonna leave the goatskin blank because i will say my request in the circle, or do they want my signature too? Both ways it goes or? What is your thoughts about this?
Thanks for your time.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Have never done that. I listen to what they say (and translate that later) or watch a sigil form on a square (or in my mind)