• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Wards, shields and traps

Reaction score
Awards
One person suggested a trap for the 73rd Goetia demon that I thought was being sent at me. I will work on creating and setting the trap.
However, wards and shields seem to be the biggest concern, especially coming from another site (BALG) where I was not well-received over time.
So, can someone suggest beginner, intermediate, and advanced wards and shields for me, keeping in mind I am not into working with demons, but rather angels.
I know 28 defensive Shem angels, not counting Archangel Michael and his angels. But conjuring them successfully beyond a shadow of a doubt their identity is still an outstanding task for me. So beginner working up to advanced would be best I think.

Reaction score
Awards
I have found Effective Banishing Methods beside the LBRP, and still searching out wards and shields. Will do my own research of course, but if people have simple methods they can share, perhaps this would help myself and others in the future.

Reaction score
Awards
One simple method I found in Raymond Buckland's The Book of Spirit Communication, was for beginning to meet spirit guides and project, it states you are to sit in a chair with loose clothing (relaxation is always key), and imagine a bright royal blue bubble around you. I think Mulberry suggested this to me in the past. Lady Eva once tried to help me, but I wasn't getting the understanding and effective practice of them down.

Reaction score
Awards
One internet resource I found has a Phoenix suit which I kind of slapped together, based on elemental protections.
Earth: Vine Suit
Be seated, breathe rhythmically. Command yourself to relax. Close your eyes and imagine roots coming out of the soles of your feet, burrowing through everything beneath them no matter how high up you are, and the roots go eep down into the ground, mingling with a vine.
As they mingle with the vine, the vine silultaneously shoots up through the ground beneath you, and wrapping up your entire body as a vine, so any curse or negative act is strangled in the vine.
Air:
Now you are the eye of a tornado, pushing up all negativity above you, so they spin round and around until they implode.
Water:
You are thrust deep into the ocean, drowning all negative energy trying to lay hands on you.
Fire:
You are in the center of the fire, burning off all negative energies.
Spriti:
You arise from the four elements, safe, sound and whole in mind, body and spirit.

Reaction score
Awards
I have no existing wards or shields at the moment, and the LRP has a 12 hour shelf life, so I try to do the quarterly adorations with a LRP for each adoration, 4x per day. Not always Earth banishing, usually invoking Spirit or an alternate element to balance what I feel element is overpowering.

However, I have a pentacle under bed, and inter to create and charge four pentacles, one to repel evil from each of the four directions, I may even expand to ten, the eight direction, and above and below.

Currently two hand drawn pentacles exist on the south and north walls.

Archangels are invoked, and sometimes not given license to depart.

So I would say some defense exists, but not as much as I would like. I want to be untouchable while I work up to Magus.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
I really like rituals with Words of Power. These are empowered already (of course..) but through repeating the rituals you increase their power. And from there you can use them as mantras as well throughout the day, blocking out negative thoughts / feelings or whatever.
A very nice one is the Defensive Armour Ritual from New Avatar Power. It is here on the site.

Reaction score
Awards
I really like rituals with Words of Power. These are empowered already (of course..) but through repeating the rituals you increase their power. And from there you can use them as mantras as well throughout the day, blocking out negative thoughts / feelings or whatever.
A very nice one is the Defensive Armour Ritual from New Avatar Power. It is here on the site.
So this is possibly a solution to "springboard" ritual commands without having to do rituals for each and every thing. Words of Power. Will try.