• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] We Need a Neologism!

Everyone's got one.

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Ok...I got the mushroom part...
Huh? Oh hey sorry man... I think you need to type LOUDER cause it's hard to hear you through my space helmet.

Hairy mushrooms?
Uh... I think it's more like a Manichean thing, but without all the boring fasting and ritually washed non-cultivated vegetables and fruits and stuff. I'll double check and get back to you.(y)

But hey, I found ROMA's house! According to local zoning phraseology, it's called a "romacile". Can you believe that?
Does that count as neological?

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Huh? Oh hey sorry man... I think you need to type LOUDER cause it's hard to hear you through my space helmet.

Uh... I think it's more like a Manichean thing, but without all the boring fasting and ritually washed non-cultivated vegetables and fruits and stuff. I'll double check and get back to you.(y)

But hey, I found ROMA's house! According to local zoning phraseology, it's called a "romacile". Can you believe that?
I tried bing translate, Yandex translate, and just googling the phrase. I couldn't get past mushrooms. (Sounds like that belongs in the psychedelics thread: "I couldn't get past the 'shrooms.")
Post automatically merged:

A romacile? I like that. Was the architecture Romanesque? I think I read this somewhere...yes, it's coming to me...

"In Rome seven-hilled Roma mage a romanesque romacile did decree..." (From Coleridge's Interrupted Works)

Reaction score
Awards
Radio check .. radio check .. trying a solid state radio and my colander EEG helmet...Hoping to pick up shortwave signals from Romacile.

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Sounds like that belongs in the psychedelics thread
Isn't that like an ethics thread?

"I couldn't get past the 'shrooms."
Oh there's one - "shroomlimit". Now I am wondering what it's like to do mushrooms. Maybe they could help with all that weird brain shit that happened after I witnessed that power download in 2010 just down the street.

Was the architecture Romanesque?
Nah, it looked kind of like an igloo. But also like what Hobbits live in.

trying a solid state radio and my colander EEG helmet
They're really great because they can keep your ears dry.