• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

What Do You Think Will Happen To You Occultists After You Die?

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
How would you determine what sort of God?

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord!
The thing is is that I'm not actually sure where that Download really actually came from, it could have come from the Demiurge that the Gnostics in Ancient Greece talked about too..and perhaps that any kind of possible 'Ascension' that might possibly have happened, or might even happen in the future maybe, but that it might be that you would only ascend to like a higher level that would still be inside of what you might want to call like the Inter-dimensional Control-Matrix system that's actually there.

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
It might be from an entity not known to human culture
I'm thinking that the Download could have actually come from either say like the one true infinite creator God or Source or whatever you might want to call it, or the Demiurge, or maybe from Jehovah/Yahweh, or now that I think about it, maybe even from Lucifer or something maybe it might be as well.

Aeternus

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Well, it depends on the practitioner's faith and the type of Magick he / she practices.

I think I would have to go through some challenges in Hell (eh, did some mischievous things in my past) but I think that would eventually pass since I am protected and believe in my Guardian Angels and Heavens.

So, might be saved, maybe not... who knows... but certainly, I love doing good things and maintaining good deeds and acts in the Universe, so, I might be saved.

Mannimarco

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I will be going to my astral sanctum, and mooning any gods who object. I won't be serving anything or anyone else. After a nap of a million years or so, imma head over to the akashic records and read the entire thing. Once I have the complete story of the universe, then I can make meaningful plans of what I want to do.

Shaman

Zealot
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
I will be going to my astral sanctum, and mooning any gods who object. I won't be serving anything or anyone else. After a nap of a million years or so, imma head over to the akashic records and read the entire thing. Once I have the complete story of the universe, then I can make meaningful plans of what I want to do.
I thought the demon you're pacted to makes you their servant? Or maybe am misunderstanding. From what i've read in religions and such things don't look good for occultists but I am not sure.

Mannimarco

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I thought the demon you're pacted to makes you their servant? Or maybe am misunderstanding. From what i've read in religions and such things don't look good for occultists but I am not sure
That might be the case, but i have no such pacts, and would never agree to any such pact for all the money and power on earth. Nothing is more valuable than my own sovereignty.
I shall cease to function and slowly crumble into dust.

A bit like finishing work on a Friday afternoon.
That's a pretty bleak belief system.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I shall cease to function and slowly crumble into dust.

A bit like finishing work on a Friday afternoon.
Second that. It always strikes me as a bit narcissistic that everybody always thinks that they're so flaming special that some 'immortal' part of them will survive death. Death means game over & that's all, folks. No replays.
Post automatically merged:

However, my nightmare is that some god or gods have other ideas and codemn me to some Kafkaesque recurrence loop, wheel of rebirth or something without me having any say in the matter.

Last edited:

Koldo

Neophyte
Reaction score
Since I read "Conciusness beyond life" by Pim van Lommen, I have always believed there must be something after this life. For those of you who have not heard of the book is basically a rational/scientific analysis of people who experienced near death situations and claimed to remember what lies after. The most intriguing part is that there are many similarities between what people see, regardless of age, culture, or even the physical ability to see (blind people are sometimes able to describe the room around them perfectly when taken out of their bodies and then returned, despite the fact they could not possibly have seen it).

So there must be something after death. I don't think it will be too different for us than the rest of the world.

That book, by the way, is 100% recommended, IMO.