• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

What Happened To Me In 2010, Download of Spiritual Energy, Military Helicopters..

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I'm also just trying to be nice to you people as well because trust me I can also be a massive dick too.

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
And apparently I still got some of the Jedi mind powers, and so none of you 'freaks' better send any negative psychic-attacks my way, ha..and that actually is like a whole 'nother level of awareness and like Red-Pill knowledge that's really crazy, and you can even feel energy through the freakin' screen..and no you are not just imagining it either..And these devices and computers that we have really are like the 'magic mirrors' and stuff too..

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I am also not your average bear, and I am also fluent in Russian and came to the U.S. as a kid, and you should also meet that guy Sheldon who gave me that very powerful energy download that I described before, and he is almost like the freakin' second coming of Christ or something too.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
To keep it simple, we all had our dark days and we all have an evil them. What we do here is working towards a higher universal goal. And we do that by connecting and setting intent. Our intent as group is found on wf and creates by itself, like the flower of life. So it can and does look strange, but thats how the world of wyrd is.

and just to relax and not worry about all the evil in the world, we have created the lounge.

ryen

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I'm also just trying to be nice to you people as well because trust me I can also be a massive dick too.
“You people”? And ok great, we can all be massive dicks. Not sure what your context or intention is with that comment…

And apparently I still got some of the Jedi mind powers, and so none of you 'freaks' better send any negative psychic-attacks my way, ha..and that actually is like a whole 'nother level of awareness and like Red-Pill knowledge that's really crazy, and you can even feel energy through the freakin' screen..and no you are not just imagining it either..And these devices and computers that we have really are like the 'magic mirrors' and stuff too..
Oh ok it’s becoming a little clearer.. “freaks”??

Look man, I get you had a life-changing experience and feel like this “download” you received is the real deal that has had some interesting effects on you. But theres a particular vibe I get from you that you feel like everyone’s beneath you. I might be wrong, but you read that way.

I just suggest that if you are planning on being more active in this community, you gotta work on that vibe that you project. Maybe you truly mean well and have interesting knowledge to offer. But your tone is off putting.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Hes just getting out of spiritual warfare. Care to show him how? cause he just needs some focus and redirecting. I can feel him flustering over here.

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome to the forum, Dre. Yes, the world is a pretty fucked up place. Yes, the past few years have been the result of a massively coordinated effort, a "public-private partnership" as it were, which after all the pretty public relations word salad has been stripped away is just code for:

"We will use the government to selectively allow illegal acts by the private sector when these align with our purposes, and then We will use the private sector to carry out things which are currently considered illegal for the government to do, whichever way may prove more expedient."

If one can be convinced to give the slightest form of consent, that makes one complicit with the illegality thereby giving it the force of law. Once committed to a path, few will ever go back on it. Religious cults know this tactic all too well.

John Michael Greer has his weekly "Open Post on Covid" now up to week 69. Of course, JMG is one of my favorite occult authors.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Whatever one wants to believe about the pandemic, the fact is that governments around the world have used this "emergency" as an opportunity to seize more police powers over the average citizen. And, I'm very sorry, but HUMAN RIGHTS are NOT just some GAME we all play when things are hunky-dory but then get discarded because "emergency." When any government entity decides it has the power to arrest people for leaving their homes and going to the beach or public park, for example, the implication is that lethal force can be used by law enforcement to withhold human rights until such time that little dictators decide otherwise. This is not a slippery slope we want to go down, yet it would seem that a large portion of our nations would in fact become collaborators with totalitarians. And if you, dear reader (speaking to the lurkers here), are one who allowed fear to take hold in your heart, ask yourself what demons you've allowed into your home by way of that television.

Dre, you'll find all kinds of posters on the forum. As you'd have to admit, it can be difficult to believe what someone says, no matter how sincerely they relate their personal experiences and beliefs. I can be skeptical without completely dismissing something I read. What I may lack is context, and that's what I think most of us search for in our own way, a context in which our experiences make sense.

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”​
― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956​

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
“You people”? And ok great, we can all be massive dicks. Not sure what your context or intention is with that comment…

Oh ok it’s becoming a little clearer.. “freaks”??

Look man, I get you had a life-changing experience and feel like this “download” you received is the real deal that has had some interesting effects on you. But theres a particular vibe I get from you that you feel like everyone’s beneath you. I might be wrong, but you read that way.

I just suggest that if you are planning on being more active in this community, you gotta work on that vibe that you project. Maybe you truly mean well and have interesting knowledge to offer. But your tone is off putting.
No I don't feel like anybody here is beneath me, but also just from looking over this forum lately I sort of get the impression and maybe I'm wrong, but that this forum kind of projects a more 'darker' kind of vibe, and also that perhaps that many people here probably actually aren't very happy or fulfilled in their lives normally deep-down that much either..

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I've seen the section or sub-forum on this forum on like Psychic Energy Vampirism, and how to do it, and I find it kind of interesting, but are you saying that some of you guys actually go out and just start like energy-vamping people that around you and shit? Ha..

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome to the forum, Dre. Yes, the world is a pretty fucked up place. Yes, the past few years have been the result of a massively coordinated effort, a "public-private partnership" as it were, which after all the pretty public relations word salad has been stripped away is just code for:

"We will use the government to selectively allow illegal acts by the private sector when these align with our purposes, and then We will use the private sector to carry out things which are currently considered illegal for the government to do, whichever way may prove more expedient."

If one can be convinced to give the slightest form of consent, that makes one complicit with the illegality thereby giving it the force of law. Once committed to a path, few will ever go back on it. Religious cults know this tactic all too well.

John Michael Greer has his weekly "Open Post on Covid" now up to week 69. Of course, JMG is one of my favorite occult authors.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Whatever one wants to believe about the pandemic, the fact is that governments around the world have used this "emergency" as an opportunity to seize more police powers over the average citizen. And, I'm very sorry, but HUMAN RIGHTS are NOT just some GAME we all play when things are hunky-dory but then get discarded because "emergency." When any government entity decides it has the power to arrest people for leaving their homes and going to the beach or public park, for example, the implication is that lethal force can be used by law enforcement to withhold human rights until such time that little dictators decide otherwise. This is not a slippery slope we want to go down, yet it would seem that a large portion of our nations would in fact become collaborators with totalitarians. And if you, dear reader (speaking to the lurkers here), are one who allowed fear to take hold in your heart, ask yourself what demons you've allowed into your home by way of that television.

Dre, you'll find all kinds of posters on the forum. As you'd have to admit, it can be difficult to believe what someone says, no matter how sincerely they relate their personal experiences and beliefs. I can be skeptical without completely dismissing something I read. What I may lack is context, and that's what I think most of us search for in our own way, a context in which our experiences make sense.

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”​
― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956​
Yes, and at the moment I am also very passionate to try to stop Human rights violations from occurring in the Psychiatric Industry too, and them being able to just try to force-inject people against their will with chemical poison shit psychiatric drugs..And yeah it has been a coordinated effort and media campaign, as well as like the most audacious and massive psychological-operation, mind-control campaign ever conducted in human history to push all of that Covid shit onto people..I hope that all of you high-level occult adepts know that that Covid vaccine is actually a fucken Bio-weapon bro too..and that hopefully you didn't take it..Thank you for quoting Solzhenitsyn by the way too..

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
I just hate how mainstream society tries to brainwash people into being these stupid 'atheist' pricks, and all of their shills in the mainstream media and mainstream-science that think that the material world is all that exists among other things and the implications that stem from all of that too..
To be fair, it's not just the atheists, though I myself went through a period of time as an atheist due to hypocrisy in organized religion. A few centuries of Rationalism in the West have shaped the collective consciousness. I'm certainly far from unique in rejecting mainstream religion for its obvious failings while being impressed by the products of industrialism. Then there is a lot of obfuscation when it comes to training the mind and senses and intuition beyond what is physically perceptible. When we do come into Knowledge, however, we can become beacons attracting others. Anything else will only add to the confusion and obfuscation we dislike.

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
To be fair, it's not just the atheists, though I myself went through a period of time as an atheist due to hypocrisy in organized religion. A few centuries of Rationalism in the West have shaped the collective consciousness. I'm certainly far from unique in rejecting mainstream religion for its obvious failings while being impressed by the products of industrialism. Then there is a lot of obfuscation when it comes to training the mind and senses and intuition beyond what is physically perceptible. When we do come into Knowledge, however, we can become beacons attracting others. Anything else will only add to the confusion and obfuscation we dislike.
Yeah, and I was almost agnostic, or even almost an atheist at one point as well too, but I'm telling you that spiritual energy download that I had and seeing that military helicopter come fly over and turned a spotlight on us was like seeing the 'Matrix' for real..and you can't just really go back to just regular 'normal' life after something like that..

I unfortunately almost ended up like massively fucking my life up like about 6 years ago too. I got into some trouble with the law, and also later ended up getting put on these court-ordered injections of psychiatric drugs for a year, and I've also had some of those injections before too..These were injections of anti-psychotic drugs who's effects are commonly described as getting like a 'chemical lobotomy'..The psychiatric industry force-injecting people with these drugs is a form of mental-torture, and is a human rights violation too..I think that I've unfortunately ended up losing most of any kind of spiritual perceptive, or extra-sensory abilities that I might've had too, and quite a bit of my emotions as well..I hate psychiatry with a passion, and at the moment nothing really fills me with purpose more than to try to just find some way to somehow get back at all of those little psychiatric pricks..

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Another thing that I've seen as well, the voices that 'schizophrenics' hear in their heads can be I think one of three things, It can be negative astral-entities or 'demons' or 'evil spirits' or ghosts trying to talk to you, perhaps it might even be some sort of a more positive being as well like a 'light being' or like an 'angel' or something too, but those seem to be much more rare than the evil ones..

The other thing that it could be is telepathy, and especially negative-telepathy to apparently conduct psychic-attacks with is actually a real thing as well..And the third thing that it could be is the use of some sort of like Psychotronic Warfare, where they actually might have the technology right now to beam in electro-magnetic frequencies into people's heads from a distance and make them actually hear some sort of 'voices' inside of their heads, and Nikola Tesla actually talked about making something like this a long time ago too, and that there are actually certain Hz frequencies that can actually be used to almost like influence and mind-control people with as well..

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I would also probably never do any kind of energy-vampirism to people either, as that seems to be unethical and morally wrong..and that there's probably some sort of negative 'karmic' consequences for doing that kind of thing too..

I also don't know what it is, but there is something that is kind of 'Christian' about this world as well, in that there definitely is some sort of war and spiritual warfare going on in this world and in this realm between the forces of Light and Darkness, good and evil and all of that stuff too, and that there is really an energy out there that you might be able to call 'Satanic', and that is also like an Entropic force which tries to cause violent chaos and destruction with it too, and that there also might be a more 'God-like' or 'Christ Consciousness' type of force out there that is actually Syntropic, and is more of like the ordering force in the universe that people and mainstream-science doesn't really seem to talk about that much either..

This whole world seems to be based on some kind of vampirism though, everything here in this world whether animal or plant has to kill and consume something else essentially to continue to be able to survive..There is not some sort of like an unlimited wellspring of energy or something that you can probably just tap into, but perhaps there is actually something like that as well..

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
You know what I really need guys, I need a massive Army of dudes really to get the message of the Truth out to people and to be able to wake people the hell up before it's too late, and also to perhaps have like a squad of dudes to just go out and kick some fucken psychiatric ass!..Yeah, this is going to be the part of the movie where like Arnold Schwarzenegger is going to meet up and form the goddamn rebel-army, guerilla-war resistance movement that is just gonna start to just Hit back and just fuck a bunch of shit up..As above so below..

((((((|||||||))))))
(((((||||))))
((|||))
(||)

I hope that you will all one day be able to make your way out of hell..Step 1...Ascend from Darkness..

'The simple step of the courageous individual is not to take part of the lie. One word of Truth outweighs the whole world..' - Alexandr Solzhenitsyn
'The blood of Heroes is closer to God than the ink of Scholars, or the prayers of the Pious..' - Julius Evola

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
By the way I also do certain 'substances' right now too sometimes, due to the nature of perhaps my brain being fucked up to some degree after having made some it looks like pretty catastrophic life decisions around like 6 years ago..What do I do? A bit of the weedage, some drank, shrooms, DMT when I can manage to get my hands on it, and perhaps even a bit of some of that Coca Cola sometimes as well..

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Do you all wanna be like 10 feet tall and bullet-proof, and have the power to attain world domination?..Do you wanna become a goddamn sexual Tyrannosaurus?!..lol..

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Have you guys ever heard of Osho before? He was that crazy Indian mystical guru guy who started like a great big cult up in Oregon in like the '70's?..They even had a documentary on Netflix called Wild, Wild Country on it, those 'hippies' built up like an entire small town and settlement there that even had like it's own pizza parlor, and even an airport too..They also ended up becoming very militant it looks like at some point too, having guards walking around with Uzi's or Mac-10's and shit, and they even ended up doing the only bio-terrorist attack on the United States ever when they actually tried to poison a local salad bar with Salmonella to try to sway a local election..I also think that Osho said some pretty interesting stuff there as well..

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
By the way, it might be time for all or most of us to have to start prepping..You wanna know a good stock to pick that's really hot on the market right now?..Guns and ammunition and canned goods..I don't know what's going to happen for sure, but have any of you ever seen the movie The Postman with Kevin Costner?..Heh..

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
And for the love of God..Do not, take, that fucking, vaccine...