• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

What happens when you die

Konsciencia

Apprentice
This question 8s for those who travel the spirit realms, astral plane etc

what do people do over there? 8s it just singing n floating, do they have sex? Maybe live in personal heavens or hell’s?
Let's go with The Bible for a moment. You guys remember the story of Lazarus? He was the only one that died, and came back right? But, no one ever questioned him what did he actually see and experienced. Now, I'll leave you with that. Think very clearly, what really awaits us when we die.

Mider2009

Zealot
Awards
Let's go with The Bible for a moment. You guys remember the story of Lazarus? He was the only one that died, and came back right? But, no one ever questioned him what did he actually see and experienced. Now, I'll leave you with that. Think very clearly, what really awaits us when we die.
several died in the Bible n returned, I’m sure there are extra biblical accounts as to what people saw in the afterlife

I own a book about such accounts written by a famous Jewish exorcist

anyway IMO you go and do what you believe you’ll do in the afterlife

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Awards
Statistically 70 virgin brides is difficult for an Earth humanity that produces more boys than girls
Unless the same brides get married to multiple dudes? Or perhaps some of them are alien chicks. 🤔

Though come to think of it, the definition of a "faithful man" in Islam who is awarded with this harem may mean only a small number of the general population qualify in the first place.

Mider2009

Zealot
Awards
Anyway my point is that IMO the afterlife is likely like a dream state, you go where you think you will...if that’s 70 virgins then that’s your heaven.

ive Read this is a starting point in the afterlife though