• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

What happens when you die

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
This question 8s for those who travel the spirit realms, astral plane etc

what do people do over there? 8s it just singing n floating, do they have sex? Maybe live in personal heavens or hell’s?

Ang3l

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
When you die - you die (I'm kidding)

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
Honestly not something I think much about, and I suppose any number of things. But I doubt you simply cease to exist.

Reaction score
Awards
It depends. Going in, I'm going to say I don't know the answer for everyone. What I do know is that I have reincarnated multiple times. And that I am not the only one. So the answer for some is: when you die, you come back. Not soon, not in the same body, and never how you want.

For those who truly transmigrate, there are places, but I have no memory of going.

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
When my mother died, she appeared (invisibly) in my room the next morning. She was a devoted Roman Catholic. The first thing she said was: You are right! It is all about energy.

So there she was, 12 hours after death, being trained in energy work.

My father died some years later. He was an intellectual Roman Catholic, having been converted to marry my mother. He had and has a quite different experience. He is with a group of people he likes. They seem to be mainly male in energy. He is learning relationship.

My mother, operating on a noticeably higher plane, a few months after he died, said that she hardly ever saw him.

I have seen others after death including AC who was stuck at the top of the lower mind, furiously using his personal will to move on - and failing for half a century. The secret is to use the heart and not the mind. I did not control my thoughts sufficiently and a couple of weeks later he had moved on - a little.

I lived in a community of about 300 and an older fellow I hardly knew died. I could feel his hanging around for several days, watching who was doing what. When he was buried he was gone. I never felt him again.

I lived next to an avocado farm. It was owned by a Freemason with a younger wife. He died from the chemicals and exposure to switchyards. He hung around after death. His widow felt him too. Then she sold the farm and he was gone. She felt that too. It seems that the farm was the center of his human life.

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
do they have sex? Maybe live in personal heavens or hell’s

I have never seen sex by deceased humans but there are plenty of spirits that like to feed off human sex.

Most humans have elemental sex. Very few connect to the galaxy during sex. It is the elemental energy flows that attract humans and others. As humans age, they tend to get the physical elemental energies under control and move their consciousness into the range of human relationship.

I have not seen personal heavens but it is clear that humans float upwards through the planes and subplanes until they are in equilibrium. Each subplane has different experiences. Lower emotional subplanes are not nice.

My parents are having quite different experiences post-mortem - but they are in classes/groups. It is not individual and I would not call it heaven. They are just experiencing life on the emotional subplanes

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Better perhaps to stay with the planet until invited into the galaxy

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Voting is a good way to determine Reality

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
I think peoples beliefs play a big role in their afterlife
From what I saw of my parents and AC, none of them found what they expected after death.

It seems to me that people float upwards until they are in a plane and subplane most suited to their vibration.

This is perhaps reflected in the Roman church's insistence that the faithful confess their sins before dying - thus allowing an opportunity to forgive self and others and thereby rise to a higher subplane after death.

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Actually, perhaps I should qualify the above.

I have just had an image indicating that humans that have not gone through the third death and have willingly entered into an arrangement with an adverse dark entity, emerge from the death process into the aura of the adverse entity - so that the entity can continue the partnership.

Notes:

The first death is releasing the physical body, second the emotional, and third the mental. The third death is standard for humans achieving the first stage of enlightenment. See Beethoven's 3rd symphony, 2nd movement for a depiction of the three deaths of his hero.

Not all dark entities are adverse. The outworking of Existence requires highly structured flows and intents, manifested through a hierarchy of sometimes profound dark entities.

oggunista80

Neophyte
Reaction score
This question 8s for those who travel the spirit realms, astral plane etc

what do people do over there? 8s it just singing n floating, do they have sex? Maybe live in personal heavens or hell’s?
Kinda depends. Sometimes aspect of a person/soul attach itself to the material world for what ever reason or another-some reincarnate back into to material.
An incomplete soul that reincarnates comes back missing the aspect that was left behind. When i realized this (or at least i think i do), Tibeton Book of the Dead" made more sense the second time around.
I really hope Im wrong tho

Drezuli

Apprentice
Reaction score
Different remote viewers over the years have seen tha we are automatically reincarnated. We're not supposed to, but something beyond our understanding is forcing us to reincarnate and is harvesting our energy. It's a trap and some groups are actively trying to figure out how to escape it.

Look up the Farsight Institute's youtube videos on the reincarnation death trap and watch this one:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Jastiv

Neophyte
Reaction score
I have just had an image indicating that humans that have not gone through the third death and have willingly entered into an arrangement with an adverse dark entity, emerge from the death process into the aura of the adverse entity - so that the entity can continue the partnership.
I am considering that option for my afterlife, but I haven't made a final decision on it. (and yes, I am aware of it and have first hand experience)

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Kind of a boring view but I believe in pretty much the Judeo-Christian view of the afterlife with the exception of not believing in eternal suffering.

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
Kind of a boring view but I believe in pretty much the Judeo-Christian view of the afterlife with the exception of not believing in eternal suffering.
I know this may sound out of the blue, but sometimes a part of me wishes such an afterlife exists after all. Or that I'd be able to believe in it anymore. It's a nice idea, really, that you'll one day get to reunite with all the people you've watched die over the years. That was probably the selling point for many a convert.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I know this may sound out of the blue, but sometimes a part of me wishes such an afterlife exists after all. Or that I'd be able to believe in it anymore. It's a nice idea, really, that you'll one day get to reunite with all the people you've watched die over the years. That was probably the selling point for many a convert.
I guess we will all find out eventually