• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] What is this I'm witnessing here?

Someone's asking for help!

Barnabas

Neophyte
Reaction score
Three months ago I finally realized an (ex)-colleague was doing magic on their co-workers by placing talismans all over the place (followed by some turmoil the got the manager fired), very likely cursing me (after getting very upset about me) by stealing a personal item of mine, denying it and secretly returning it after two weeks. I woke up to that fact of magic as a craft when listening to Dr. Stephen Skinner and his experience/research on Solomonic Magic rituals. When the demon materializes, it often does it in the form of birds, in my case two crazy bats flying in my living room for minutes in a perfect circle of a diameter of maybe one meter, making a humming sound, causing a strange, swirling air movement and leaving me frightened/shocked on my bed. This was about 4 years ago. I had no clue whatsoever about magic at the time. I was raised atheistic and only read Rupert Sheldrake 'Science Delusion', which wasn't enough to recognize the witch around me, but enough to at least make me suspicious about such circumstances. She lives on the other side of the town and very likely has forgotten about that time as she now works for another company. A quick revenge so to speak.

Two months ago I found the windshield - and only the windshield - of my car splattered with a gooey/sticky liquid. No other parking car on the street was affected by that and it was early March, no time for pollen. That moment it dawned on my that I had to remove such fake pollen not the first time, but this has been happening for years now at times of the year when pollen isn't around. I was just in denial, because my materialistically trained mind had no clue about the occult reality in this world. Two days later I saw from the window of my appartment a women crossing the lawn, going directly to the place beneath my window, staying there for a while and then leaving. Again, I remembered seeing such a behaviour last winter (I worked in home office the 2nd winter). This woman seemed to have some psychic ability since she sensed being observerd very precisely. I saw her later on, but was unable to observe her directly without being seen. An hour later my door bell rang, as on all other apartments of the house. Stupidly enough, I was the only one to leave the house, saw two boys pressing all doorbells on the next entrance (one was running away) and told the remaining boy to get lost. He stayed to tell me with a blank stare in his eyes: 'I couldn't have rang your doorbell SINCE I DON't KNOW YOUR NAME'. He repeated this sentence in a strange way and I recall I was close to telling him my name - without any reason. Probably the woman I observed before was standing nearby, now observing me. But that dawned on my later since I'm new to this 'business'.
From there on I parked my car further away. This week I found a wheel cover missing (the evening before it was definitely there) and a small branch was pushed into the tire profile, probably marking the position of the wheel. All four wheel covers are worn-out and have only little value left. Since my co-worker used a personal item of mine for whatever purpose, I'm sensitive to getting personal items stolen by uncanny people. The windshield showed some remains of the splattered sticky liquid. But since it was lightly raining the day, not much was left.

You might ask, why I care. No major damage was done and obviously these people don't even know my name (yet strangely my address and my car).
There is something going on with my head, that is not an ordinary, clinical disease, yet when I describe it to you, you would probably tell me: migraine or tinnitus. But that wasn't there before this all started and it only happens at certain times of the day and gets worse by each year passing. There is a certain tension around my neck and I get often bullied out of my dreams instead of just waking up.
Otherwise I'm healthy, eating a diet mostly of vegetables. On top I have awkward dreams, that often leave me a bit depressed in the morning. I feel drained.

Since you seem to know a thing or two about stealing energy (which is what I suspect).. can you point me to any resources (literature/forum topics/rumors/stories) on this topic? Have you ever heard of such practices? I'm aware that this isn't the normal vampire attack since they haven't touched me or interactived with me in any way. Any help is welcome!

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
I'm healthy, eating a diet mostly of vegetables. On top I have awkward dreams, that often leave me a bit depressed in the morning. I feel drained.
Is it a low fat diet? No fish even? It was once observed that the low fat diet craze of the 1980s and 1990s was accompanied by an epidemic of depression.

Omega 3 fatty acids, especially EPA and DHA, are essential to optimal brain functioning and are NOT something that most people can make in the body using only plant based food sources of polyunsaturated fats. I just planted chia seeds in the garden. Chia seeds are high in omega 3 fats. However, for brain food nothing beats wild caught fish like sardines. Sardines are high in these hard to obtain essential omega 3 fatty acids. Link >>
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Now that being said, do you take photos and videos of suspicious events? Do you keep any kind of diary of odd occurrences that could point to correlations you might think about later? Did you collect a sample of the substance on your windshield which could be tested in a laboratory? You might be surprised to know, but the practice of magic is about science. That is to say, what appears to be effect without cause actually does have cause, if we understand the nature of the Universe. I don't fully comprehend all the implications involved, but apparently research into quantum physics could explain much about the way consciousness and "reality" work together. Link to lecture by Dr Yoav Ben Dov >>

Barnabas

Neophyte
Reaction score
Is it a low fat diet? No fish even? It was once observed that the low fat diet craze of the 1980s and 1990s was accompanied by an epidemic of depression.

Omega 3 fatty acids, especially EPA and DHA, are essential to optimal brain functioning and are NOT something that most people can make in the body using only plant based food sources of polyunsaturated fats. I just planted chia seeds in the garden. Chia seeds are high in omega 3 fats. However, for brain food nothing beats wild caught fish like sardines. Sardines are high in these hard to obtain essential omega 3 fatty acids. Link >>
Be sure, I do not suffer from any nutritional deficiencies. I'm on that diet for 9 years and besides these strange symptoms all is fine with me.
You eat meat and fish to stay healthy? We have little to discuss here, I'm afraid.
I do not take photos or videos of suspicious events and I'm not clinically paranoid nor was I ever in any psychological treatment.
Laboratories all work under materialistic assumptions. No help from there..

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
When you are meditating, go back into the scene with the woman under your window. Examine the energy flows between you and her.

Upon which part of your energy system is she intent?

Barnabas

Neophyte
Reaction score
Upon which part of your energy system is she intent?
Please read my board introduction. I have no skills in meditation. I just close my eyes and then open them again. I do not get any answers. I don't even know which parts my energy system has. I'm just a normie who was never told he has an energy system!
But when I summarize all I've seen so far.. there is a man who sends his wife or another woman / children to do these things on a regular basis.
Please, if you have heard of something like this, tell me!
I'm still not sure, whether such behaviour is a real thing, or not. I need words I can look up to find other people who witnessed alike.
What can I do to prevent this?

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
See a Dr and get cameras,

We are not spirit detectives, we don't know if you're sick or if this mysterious lady is on your property

A cheap camera and a run to the Dr can answer more then we can in that capacity

If it turns out there is some mystery lady after you for some weird reason then you should again....catch her on camera and report her for touching your property and being a peeping Tom

Then cleanse yourself and home. Look up floor washes and cleansing baths

Barnabas

Neophyte
Reaction score
See a Dr and get cameras,
[...]
Then cleanse yourself and home. Look up floor washes and cleansing baths
I saw a Dr, couldn't help and I did some cleansing already without success.
It's not my property, it's an apartment block, which you could know, if you would have read my post carefully.
I didn't come here to discuss the underlying assumption.
To you and all other commenters: If you haven't heard about such a behaviour: PLEASE DO NOT REPLY!

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
What can I do to prevent this?
Ok, let me try again. I would generally recommend a thorough understanding of the philosophy of magic, especially when coming from an atheistic view of the world. Of course, most who profess a belief in god often fail to see the magic in their own holy books and rituals in their places of worship, preferring to insist that magic is somehow the work of The Devil. Anyway, perhaps some basic information would be helpful:

I recommend a book you can find for free on archive.org, and it is probably linked in the library section of this web site as well. It's called Psychic Self Defense by Dion Fortune.

I remember reading about the importance of laughter in psychic self defense. A quick search of the internet took me to this web site:

Here are a few choice quotes from it:
"First, remember this simple statistic: 95% of all spiritual attacks are purely psychological. We are great at producing our own reality and when we believe we are spiritually attacked we manifest that result. Many times it is very easy to believe that we have been spiritually attacked, and many people will respond to us with sympathy and support. This is very addicting and it feeds the victim parts of our personalities. We all have some of these tendencies.

"What to do about this tendency? ...

" c) Just laugh at it out loud. It's probably not that important anyway. Besides, what could you do with the time you'll have to focus on the positive things you want to create as opposed to the heavy, dark feeling of being 'cursed'."

There seems to be some other good information on the page. As for it being "chaos" magic, that's really just a way of saying that the practitioners borrow elements from various magical disciplines, often removing the superfluous bits of ceremony in search of what "just works."

Again, I wish you luck in your explorations! 🪄

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I saw a Dr, couldn't help and I did some cleansing already without success.
It's not my property, it's an apartment block, which you could know, if you would have read my post carefully.
I didn't come here to discuss the underlying assumption.
To you and all other commenters: If you haven't heard about such a behaviour: PLEASE DO NOT REPLY!
I did know, who cares, you ever heard of door bell cameras or ones that attach to your door, or car?
if you’re going to be an asshole and act like that then see how far you get with getting help on here

toodles

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
One more nice quote from the above web site:

"c) Laugh out loud for 15 minutes a day. No, I actually am serious. This is known as Laughter Yoga etc. Although people have tried to copyright it, it's just something easy to do. Laughter raises a lot of Qi in Qigong terms and does kind of shake loose the system. Make sure to meditate and relax after doing the laughter Meditation just to calm down the system (some people do need this). Other techniques such as the waterfall cleansing (In Hands On Chaos Magic), can also help."

Silsebyl

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
just one little thing: do you still have this personal item which you think was used for cursing you? If it is not too valuable for you, just throw it away. A link is only a link, as long as you keep it near you. ;)

Reaction score
Awards
I would curse an item with a death spell for thieves and leave it near your car where she typically attacks it.

Reaction score
Awards
Well. She seems to be the only one tampering with his car .. particularly the tires, in which case could simply be a simple note taped to the tire cover..

Barnabas

Neophyte
Reaction score
Helplessness is cute in the new born but not so much in adults.
I didn't want to come about as a cutie. Would you tell this to a person drowning?
What about you is attracting this situation?
Good questions. Today.. I don't know.
I don't have beef with anyone around and I don't even know these people, and they not me.
Can substance abuse attract such people? I'm asking because KjEno186 mentioned this and Josephine McCarthy in her book about Magic and Mental healing warned of regular substance intake of any kind, even of the lesser dosage. Other than that I have no idea. Can you please elaborate on what could attract such circumstances?

Barnabas

Neophyte
Reaction score
Well. She seems to be the only one tampering with his car .. particularly the tires, in which case could simply be a simple note taped to the tire cover..
I don't think this will happen again soon. I now park the car again out of reach, as the person seems to walk a predictable path. But there is still the space under my window. It has some plants in between which I could place something. But there are many innocent bypassers during the day. This is all public space. And I have no idea how to properly charge such a note. Otherwise it's just a note without an impact.

Just half an hour ago I saw her a moment after passing under my window (I live in the 5th level). She had stuff in both her hands, what looked like (maybe) flowers. I couldn't see much. I followed her a bit but was unsure whether talking to her was a good idea. As soon as I was maybe 150 meters behind her, she seemed to notice being watched and walked slower and slower until she stood still and turned around. I had already taken another way to not be seen. These visits always come at dusk. I often have this high pitched tone (ringing) in my ears. No, this is not a tinnitus, I'm otherwise a relaxed person. I do not suffer anything like a burn-out.

Barnabas

Neophyte
Reaction score
just one little thing: do you still have this personal item which you think was used for cursing you? If it is not too valuable for you, just throw it away. A link is only a link, as long as you keep it near you. ;)
No, that item was stolen again last fall (or the year before). I don't really recall since I was clueless at the time.
But I agree. If I ever see this again, I will crush it with a hammer and throw it in the bin.
When I found the sticky liquid poured over my car I immediately go for a car wash.