• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] What is this I'm witnessing here?

Someone's asking for help!

Uriel Wolfheart

Neophyte
Reaction score
Read the book Monsters, by John Michael Greer. Also, learn how to shield. There are multiple videos on YouTube that teach shielding, but basically you just visualize a bubble of light, or fire or whatever completely surrounding you. Get some big chunks of obsidian or black tourmaline to put in your house. Put a rosemary plant by your door, cleanse everything including yourself regularly, and sprinkle black salt in every doorway. Doorways include windows. You might also put black cloth over TV screens and mirrors when not in use. Laughter is an excellent idea. The higher you keep your vibration the less likely something of a lower vibration (like a curse), is to affect you. In the Old Testament Prov. 26:2 it says "a curse without cause shall not alight." Don't make room for curses in your life.

Jiggywiggy

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I didn't want to come about as a cutie. Would you tell this to a person drowning?

Good questions. Today.. I don't know.
I don't have beef with anyone around and I don't even know these people, and they not me.
Can substance abuse attract such people? I'm asking because KjEno186 mentioned this and Josephine McCarthy in her book about Magic and Mental healing warned of regular substance intake of any kind, even of the lesser dosage. Other than that I have no idea. Can you please elaborate on what could attract such circumstances?

Substances intake of certain drugs can cause some funky things with spirits. Knew a guy who could see things on cannabis. I think even Crowley was hesitant on some of them too.

Reaction score
Awards
Three months ago I finally realized an (ex)-colleague was doing magic on their co-workers by placing talismans all over the place (followed by some turmoil the got the manager fired), very likely cursing me (after getting very upset about me) by stealing a personal item of mine, denying it and secretly returning it after two weeks. I woke up to that fact of magic as a craft when listening to Dr. Stephen Skinner and his experience/research on Solomonic Magic rituals. When the demon materializes, it often does it in the form of birds, in my case two crazy bats flying in my living room for minutes in a perfect circle of a diameter of maybe one meter, making a humming sound, causing a strange, swirling air movement and leaving me frightened/shocked on my bed. This was about 4 years ago. I had no clue whatsoever about magic at the time. I was raised atheistic and only read Rupert Sheldrake 'Science Delusion', which wasn't enough to recognize the witch around me, but enough to at least make me suspicious about such circumstances. She lives on the other side of the town and very likely has forgotten about that time as she now works for another company. A quick revenge so to speak.

Two months ago I found the windshield - and only the windshield - of my car splattered with a gooey/sticky liquid. No other parking car on the street was affected by that and it was early March, no time for pollen. That moment it dawned on my that I had to remove such fake pollen not the first time, but this has been happening for years now at times of the year when pollen isn't around. I was just in denial, because my materialistically trained mind had no clue about the occult reality in this world. Two days later I saw from the window of my appartment a women crossing the lawn, going directly to the place beneath my window, staying there for a while and then leaving. Again, I remembered seeing such a behaviour last winter (I worked in home office the 2nd winter). This woman seemed to have some psychic ability since she sensed being observerd very precisely. I saw her later on, but was unable to observe her directly without being seen. An hour later my door bell rang, as on all other apartments of the house. Stupidly enough, I was the only one to leave the house, saw two boys pressing all doorbells on the next entrance (one was running away) and told the remaining boy to get lost. He stayed to tell me with a blank stare in his eyes: 'I couldn't have rang your doorbell SINCE I DON't KNOW YOUR NAME'. He repeated this sentence in a strange way and I recall I was close to telling him my name - without any reason. Probably the woman I observed before was standing nearby, now observing me. But that dawned on my later since I'm new to this 'business'.
From there on I parked my car further away. This week I found a wheel cover missing (the evening before it was definitely there) and a small branch was pushed into the tire profile, probably marking the position of the wheel. All four wheel covers are worn-out and have only little value left. Since my co-worker used a personal item of mine for whatever purpose, I'm sensitive to getting personal items stolen by uncanny people. The windshield showed some remains of the splattered sticky liquid. But since it was lightly raining the day, not much was left.

You might ask, why I care. No major damage was done and obviously these people don't even know my name (yet strangely my address and my car).
There is something going on with my head, that is not an ordinary, clinical disease, yet when I describe it to you, you would probably tell me: migraine or tinnitus. But that wasn't there before this all started and it only happens at certain times of the day and gets worse by each year passing. There is a certain tension around my neck and I get often bullied out of my dreams instead of just waking up.
Otherwise I'm healthy, eating a diet mostly of vegetables. On top I have awkward dreams, that often leave me a bit depressed in the morning. I feel drained.

Since you seem to know a thing or two about stealing energy (which is what I suspect).. can you point me to any resources (literature/forum topics/rumors/stories) on this topic? Have you ever heard of such practices? I'm aware that this isn't the normal vampire attack since they haven't touched me or interactived with me in any way. Any help is welcome!
The only thing I can comment on is the windshield, is it possible it was egg white? Eggs can be used for cursing in witchcraft.