• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

What is your go-to "uncrossing" ritual/spell?

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Awards
I'm talking something general, when you don't know exactly what is wrong... as opposed to hex breaking/banishing etc.

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Awards
Like a general uncrossing? Hmm 🤔🤔🤔 I can't say for sure as I always do a divination to figure out what's going on before doing anything
Dang, really? Even putting aside my divination allergy there are situations when you can't really divine anything specific, right? So what would you do in that situation?

Mider2009

Acolyte
Awards
I ask my Spirits to reverse anything negative coming my way

at times I take a cleansing bath

I’ll ask others advice such as readings, etc as well. Usually I’ll sense something wrong, anxiety, bad dreams

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Awards
Cheers guys, I'll look into cleansing baths and post a tutorial. Planning on posting a protection talisman tutorial as well. Already posted Adjuration of Metatron so that'll be a good trifecta of protection/cleansing spells for beginners.

Nana

Apprentice
Awards
Dang, really? Even putting aside my divination allergy there are situations when you can't really divine anything specific, right? So what would you do in that situation?
I'm unfamiliar with a situation in which I can't divine anything specific. Could you give an example, it may simply be a lack of experience on my part.

Nana

Apprentice
Awards
I'm talking something general, when you don't know exactly what is wrong... as opposed to hex breaking/banishing etc.
If I'm dealing with a trouble that I can't identify I don't work it, I seek a more experienced Hounnan or Amengansie than myself or seek out a skilled and trusted Fashie.
I avoid running to cleansing or protection medicine in the dark like that because you don't know where the troubles come from. If it's a result of malefic magic or unwholesome spirits these would be appropriate responses, but what if it's a calamity, signs from a beneficent spirit whose subtler signs were ignored or unheard. Now you've assaulted the spirits and earned the reputation as a bad associate among them. Or what if it is the chastisement of your Ese or "Higher Soul" for a misdeed, intentional or otherwise? Then you offend yourself and that spirit has the ability to shut you off and render you a slave to your destiny.
My advice, if you can't read it employ someone who can before you do anything.

Mider2009

Acolyte
Awards
If I'm dealing with a trouble that I can't identify I don't work it, I seek a more experienced Hounnan or Amengansie than myself or seek out a skilled and trusted Fashie.
I avoid running to cleansing or protection medicine in the dark like that because you don't know where the troubles come from. If it's a result of malefic magic or unwholesome spirits these would be appropriate responses, but what if it's a calamity, signs from a beneficent spirit whose subtler signs were ignored or unheard. Now you've assaulted the spirits and earned the reputation as a bad associate among them. Or what if it is the chastisement of your Ese or "Higher Soul" for a misdeed, intentional or otherwise? Then you offend yourself and that spirit has the ability to shut you off and render you a slave to your destiny.
Very true, always good to identify the cause

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Awards
I'm unfamiliar with a situation in which I can't divine anything specific. Could you give an example, it may simply be a lack of experience on my part.

Those are some good points! Though, I think a cleansing bath from time to time wouldn't hurt either.

Thanks for sharing your perspective.

Nana

Apprentice
Awards
Those are some good points! Though, I think a cleansing bath from time to time wouldn't hurt either.

Thanks for sharing your perspective.
Oh definitely, I do a spiritual bath regularly (about 3 times a week) but these are geared towards purification and atonement. That should straighten up any incidental contamination or minor practical errors on my part and reaffirm my covenants and oaths. If anything gets past that I'd know either my spirits let it past or they did it themselves. Either way, somebody is getting a come to Jesus moment.