• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

What is your go-to "uncrossing" ritual/spell?

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I'm talking something general, when you don't know exactly what is wrong... as opposed to hex breaking/banishing etc.

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Like a general uncrossing? Hmm 🤔🤔🤔 I can't say for sure as I always do a divination to figure out what's going on before doing anything
Dang, really? Even putting aside my divination allergy there are situations when you can't really divine anything specific, right? So what would you do in that situation?

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I ask my Spirits to reverse anything negative coming my way

at times I take a cleansing bath

I’ll ask others advice such as readings, etc as well. Usually I’ll sense something wrong, anxiety, bad dreams

The God-King

The Mystical Rebel
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Dang, really? Even putting aside my divination allergy there are situations when you can't really divine anything specific, right? So what would you do in that situation?
I would do a cleansing bath/head wash and then probably do the Adjuration of Metatron

Solution

Nana

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I'm unfamiliar with a situation in which I can't divine anything specific. Could you give an example, it may simply be a lack of experience on my part.

Nana

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I'm talking something general, when you don't know exactly what is wrong... as opposed to hex breaking/banishing etc.
If I'm dealing with a trouble that I can't identify I don't work it, I seek a more experienced Hounnan or Amengansie than myself or seek out a skilled and trusted Fashie.
I avoid running to cleansing or protection medicine in the dark like that because you don't know where the troubles come from. If it's a result of malefic magic or unwholesome spirits these would be appropriate responses, but what if it's a calamity, signs from a beneficent spirit whose subtler signs were ignored or unheard. Now you've assaulted the spirits and earned the reputation as a bad associate among them. Or what if it is the chastisement of your Ese or "Higher Soul" for a misdeed, intentional or otherwise? Then you offend yourself and that spirit has the ability to shut you off and render you a slave to your destiny.
My advice, if you can't read it employ someone who can before you do anything.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
If I'm dealing with a trouble that I can't identify I don't work it, I seek a more experienced Hounnan or Amengansie than myself or seek out a skilled and trusted Fashie.
I avoid running to cleansing or protection medicine in the dark like that because you don't know where the troubles come from. If it's a result of malefic magic or unwholesome spirits these would be appropriate responses, but what if it's a calamity, signs from a beneficent spirit whose subtler signs were ignored or unheard. Now you've assaulted the spirits and earned the reputation as a bad associate among them. Or what if it is the chastisement of your Ese or "Higher Soul" for a misdeed, intentional or otherwise? Then you offend yourself and that spirit has the ability to shut you off and render you a slave to your destiny.
Very true, always good to identify the cause

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I'm unfamiliar with a situation in which I can't divine anything specific. Could you give an example, it may simply be a lack of experience on my part.

Those are some good points! Though, I think a cleansing bath from time to time wouldn't hurt either.

Thanks for sharing your perspective.

Nana

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Those are some good points! Though, I think a cleansing bath from time to time wouldn't hurt either.

Thanks for sharing your perspective.
Oh definitely, I do a spiritual bath regularly (about 3 times a week) but these are geared towards purification and atonement. That should straighten up any incidental contamination or minor practical errors on my part and reaffirm my covenants and oaths. If anything gets past that I'd know either my spirits let it past or they did it themselves. Either way, somebody is getting a come to Jesus moment.

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Often there are unconscious/forgotten permissions for the entry of adverse forces. Cleansing does not do much in such situations

Nana

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Often there are unconscious/forgotten permissions for the entry of adverse forces. Cleansing does not do much in such situations
Exactly, which is why divination should be done before any work on unanticipated situations.

Codybanks

Neophyte
Reaction score
Cheers guys, I'll look into cleansing baths and post a tutorial. Planning on posting a protection talisman tutorial as well. Already posted Adjuration of Metatron so that'll be a good trifecta of protection/cleansing spells for beginners.
Did you post the protection talisman yet?

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Did you post the protection talisman yet?
No, sorry, been caught up in some stuff.

I'll try to remember to tag you when I post it.

Feel free to make a thread, though, so that others may help you.

Reaction score
Awards
From my Candle Ritual binder ...
Altar setup in NorthEast
Plate of salt to remind offenders of Lot's wife.
Two white tea lights or a Black candle on left and White candle on right, dressed with Sandalwood and Cinnamon oils. Purple candle in center likewise.
Water cup to do purification
Censer with Frankincense, purification
Wand to banish and invoke energy
Dagger to cut ties with past
Bible open to Psalms 100

Simplified Ritual:
Sign of Cross. Light two altar (white) candles and Speak:

"Let the good come in, as the bad goes out;
Let the day be bright, and the night be stilled;
Let the mind be clear, let the heart be stout;
Let the soul be free, and the eye with beauty lifted."

Light the frankincense in the censer and speak:
"As the fragrance rises ever loftier;
As the light glows ever lovelier;
Banish the forces which hinder my way;
Light the path to Victory this day."

Recite the Lords Prayer and pray to ancestors and guardian angel for assistance.
Perform the Sacred Chamber exercise with wand:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Perform the Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram, Earth Banishing with dagger.
Meditate on Psalms 100. Then speak it with thorough meditative thought as to its meaning to you.
Perform Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram, Earth Invoking (ADONAI HA ARETZ in drawing the lines, stabbing ADONAI)
Speak:

"Grant me the courage to use my abilities boldly, and add the strength I lack in my efforts to reach my goal. Bring to me that which is due, and bless my day with the sum which will be sufficient to my needs. If I ask in humility, and with patience, kindness, and cheerfulness, I know that my desires will be fulfilled in the same manner. No anxiety will I have, for I know that where there is perfect love, fear is cast away, and those who fear God need not fear anything else.
I cast aside the yoke of slavery, and stand free to pursue my own good in my own way, harming no one else but allowing no one to impede my progress. With divine help I can this day be the person I know I was meant to be -- cheerful, uncomplaining, clean in body and in mind, and successful in any task I undertake.
I ask that my steps be directed in the paths of goodness and righteousness, so that my stature may be formidable and mighty before others. Armed with the knowledge that envy is jealousy, and that it is a destructive force in my life, I pledge to count my own blessings without comparison with those of others.
Grant me justice, compassion and mercy in my dealings with authorities, magistrates, and courts of law. Cause those who wish to pain me to be turned away from my sphere, and allow me to go about my days in peace and harmony with the world."

Perform Middle Pillar Ritual and recite Psalms 100 thoughtfully.
Meditate on conquering known and unknown enemies.
Perform LBRP, Lords Prayer and Sign of the Cross in that order, then snuff candles and incense:
"Although this small flame, here, goes out, it shines astrally in the higher planes."
Turn on lights and journal experiences and thoughts.

Post automatically merged:

IChing. Three dimes for upper trigram, three pennies for lower trigram.

Last edited: