• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

What's Your Thoughts on Worshipping Multiple Gods?

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
For instance, what if one wanted to Worship God and Hekate?

This seems like a bad idea to Christian and Hekate followers but personally I feel that it would be okay as long as I find the time to spend with each one of them and with there own Altars. I'm not certain if its true or not but I read that God is a Jealous one and Hekate is demanding.

I don't think I'm willing to let either them go. What's your opinion on this matter?

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I always thought Anubis was awesome!
Two friends and I have seen Anubis in ancient Egypt (65000 years ago) and in Atlantis (23000 years ago)

He was in humanoid form, generating descendants

Egypt is much older than human historians allow. Look at the erosion on the top of the Great Pyramid and on the Osireion

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Two friends and I have seen Anubis in ancient Egypt (65000 years ago) and in Atlantis (23000 years ago)

He was in humanoid form, generating descendants

Egypt is much older than human historians allow. Look at the erosion on the top of the Great Pyramid and on the Osireion
Name-dropping is bad form across all the ages of time. Contain yourself. You'll be mistaken for sub-Hyperborean riff-raff.

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
A guy pass by me with an Anubis Hoodia! I thought that was awesome. Has anybody contacted Anubis? I know that God the Source is my one true Love, but I do Love the lesser gods as well. That includes Anubis. I always thought Anubis was awesome!
Post automatically merged:

YHVH is not a real God. The true God is not even jealous of anything. He Loves His Creations. I know based on my experiences. Yet again, they're just my experiences.
I agree, Anubis is pretty awesome. I do like Bastet too probably because I like dogs and cats.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
One of the friends, when she saw Anubis recently, burst out: He's my favorite
Sangfroid and self-discipline dictate some modicum of composure, self-reserve. And, no. I am not merely being tongue in cheek. One can easily conceive of a pantheon of well-mannered gods who---as weary of sycophancy as was YHWH of man's kinds' sin---erased the Earth and started over with a cleaner slate.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I do like Bastet too probably because I like dogs and cats.
It seems that the common depictions of ancient Egyptian gods are not by eye-witnesses.

I and another have seen Sekhmet. She does not have a lion's head. She is a leonine human with swept back hair

Mithras is also leonine. The depiction on the left seems reasonably accurate. He holds the keys to the kingdom of heaven

leontocephaline2.jpg

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
It seems to me that I recognized Sekhmet from past lives. I saw her close up with short swept back hair, slightly elongated face and piercing eyes. There was mind contact but no words.

I realize that I when I read Anubis I thought Vishnu. Will have to look into that.

So my above comments are actually about Vishnu.

When going back in time I saw Vishnu in procession out from the Great Pyramid at Giza. He was walking next to my friend on her right - twice as tall as she was. And her youngest daughter in this life was walking on her left, again as her young daughter.

I was sitting next to the woman in this life when I pointed out the procession and she could see it too - and then said: He's my favorite!

It looks like Vishnu was her grandfather later in Atlantean times

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
And what did Sekhmet say to you?

1je75f.jpg
Gentlemen do not kiss and tell. But doubtless it was something highly affirming.

My personal test for spirits is that the real ones sometimes have better things to do than fawn on me once I put in an appearance.
Post automatically merged:

It seems to me that I recognized Sekhmet from past lives. I saw her close up with short swept back hair, slightly elongated face and piercing eyes. There was mind contact but no words.

I realize that I when I read Anubis I thought Vishnu. Will have to look into that.

So my above comments are actually about Vishnu.

When going back in time I saw Vishnu in procession out from the Great Pyramid at Giza. He was walking next to my friend on her right - twice as tall as she was. And her youngest daughter in this life was walking on her left, again as her young daughter.

I was sitting next to the woman in this life when I pointed out the procession and she could see it too - and then said: He's my favorite!

It looks like Vishnu was her grandfather later in Atlantean times
Oh great. You're the gossip columnists for all realms aethereal.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
You may ignore my posts. A win, win situation
Actually a goodly number of your posts are well worth reading and informative. (I think I've hit "Like" on 3 of them in the past 72 or so hours.) I never canceled a newspaper for sometimes printing news I did not welcome. Besides, if your posts are all sincere and veridical, I'd be doing me a disservice. I have aforetimes swerved round about and followed a new heading, I have.