• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Which goetic spirit good for love(relationship)

Someone's asking for help!

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
As the title says. I did evoke Bune with great results! It was for a job and it goes amazing, they gave me a better contract a month ago lol(i think Bune was involved without evoking him last month)

Well now i've been working since 12th November and i feel alone after my job generally, i have thought about a girlfriend and it would help me and make me glader person, like "i would find my place", which goetic demon do you recommend? Could be a non-goetic spirit, as long as it is a Demon.
I don't want to force someone into a relationship like spells can do by forcing them and such, a demon who has its offices within love would fit in this case.
Which Demon fits for this task?
AND can you name some demons that deal with love and such.

I wanted to evoke Bune in May full Moon, but it is not within his office, right? Example, i shouldnt contact a demon warrior and ask him for love because that is not within the demons office right? some magician have done this and the reply they've got from the Demons is "That is not within my office".
Thanks for your answers!

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
Though Sallos and Sitri are well known for their power over "love" I was underwhelmed by their effect to be honest. Amon as builder (and restorer) of bridges has done better for me.
I will check their offices thanks. If you have worked with them please explain your outcome. I will do a ritual soon i just need a demon that i can focus on.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Sallos was the first. I had made his seal in copper, kept it in rose petals and repeatedly asked him to bring me a certain woman. He didn't and I destroyed that seal.
Sitri I asked to make a girl who was flirting show herself naked to me. What it resulted in was the exposure of her lies. It kinda was a result but no literal nudity.
Amon has in three cases provided the circumstances to repair a contact. Once on behalf of someone I know, once in getting someone who was ghosting me to reach out, and once in a sudden visit by the target.

Incognitus

Lead Transcriber
Reaction score
Awards
Sitri I asked to make a girl who was flirting show herself naked to me. What it resulted in was the exposure of her lies. It kinda was a result but no literal nudity.
Damn. I chuckled, sorry!

It seems common for this type of thing to happen. I think it's simply a communication issue. "Naked" can obviously mean multiple things here, but I guess the question is how specific do you need to get?

There's this thought experiment I do quite a bit (probably because I'm a little bit crazy?). I try to think, if a genie popped out of a bottle and gave me any 3 wishes (except, of course, wishing for more wishes, everyone knows THAT one is out), what would they be, but more relevant, how would I word it?

And then I spend a lot of effort thinking of all the ways my lack of specificity is going to absolutely screw me. Wish to be rich? Well, maybe a close family member dies. You get money, but you lose someone you care about. Want to be President of this fucked up country? Sure, here you go, but btw everyone hates you and there are constant assassination attempts.

I consider myself at least of average intelligence and I have yet to be able to figure out how to properly word a request that would cover all bases in case the entity being asked is prone to trickery. It definitely adds to the risk. You don't know if your request is going to be interpreted in the way you meant it, and even if it is, maybe that entity decides to have a little fun.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Sallos was the first. I had made his seal in copper, kept it in rose petals and repeatedly asked him to bring me a certain woman. He didn't and I destroyed that seal.
Amon has in three cases provided the circumstances to repair a contact. Once on behalf of someone I know, once in getting someone who was ghosting me to reach out, and once in a sudden visit by the target.
Ouch...been there man, been there.

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
Good responses, i just got an idea to call the King Demon of Friday(Venus) Sarabotres and he can choose which spirit under him fits the task, opinions?

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
You made Sallos seal in copper, is he a venusian spirit? I want to work with a venusian demon. I remember long time ago there was a website of the 72 demons and which planet they belong to, like Bune is Venusian spirit. Anyone knows that website?

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
The only reason why i meantion Venus is because Venus is good when it comes to love, the spirits of Venus are very good. I've only worked with one spirit that was Venusian and it was Bune, it was for a job tho not love :)

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Sallos seal in copper
That's how it is prescribed in the Lesser Key, and since copper is easy to obtain (and cheap) I made it. Never made a gold seal :ROFLMAO: He is a Duke and all Dukes have a copper seal. I am not too sure if all of them are "Venusian", but his powers certainly fit.

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
That's how it is prescribed in the Lesser Key, and since copper is easy to obtain (and cheap) I made it. Never made a gold seal :ROFLMAO: He is a Duke and all Dukes have a copper seal. I am not too sure if all of them are "Venusian", but his powers certainly fit.
Yeah Gold are expensive, i asked since copper is assosiated with Venus :)

Reaction score
Awards
As the title says. I did evoke Bune with great results! It was for a job and it goes amazing, they gave me a better contract a month ago lol(i think Bune was involved without evoking him last month)

Well now i've been working since 12th November and i feel alone after my job generally, i have thought about a girlfriend and it would help me and make me glader person, like "i would find my place", which goetic demon do you recommend? Could be a non-goetic spirit, as long as it is a Demon.
I don't want to force someone into a relationship like spells can do by forcing them and such, a demon who has its offices within love would fit in this case.
Which Demon fits for this task?
AND can you name some demons that deal with love and such.

I wanted to evoke Bune in May full Moon, but it is not within his office, right? Example, i shouldnt contact a demon warrior and ask him for love because that is not within the demons office right? some magician have done this and the reply they've got from the Demons is "That is not within my office".
Thanks for your answers!
Beleth and Sitri, in no particular order?

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
Beleth and Sitri, in no particular order?
I choose Zepar for this, tho i haven't done the evocation yet.
I don't think i would call Beleth since he is strong and terrible, i don't dare working with Beleth.
Sitri works well here, but for some reason i choose Z over Sitri idk why honestly.

Zepar can make the women barren, so maybe it would not be wise to call him for a long lasting relationship, especially if the exorcist wants to build a family. This makes me think twice before calling him.

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
Multiple but if you want real deep love then I would aim for Beleth personally.
Really? I did not know this. I thought he helped boys get in bed with girls, not a real relationship?
Post automatically merged:

Here's a list a suitable demons for you that you could work with -
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
He has Mercury according to that site and he is a king (Sol) Sunday aka Gold. I should take it with a grain of salt.

Reaction score
Really? I did not know this. I thought he helped boys get in bed with girls, not a real relationship?

He has Mercury according to that site and he is a king (Sol) Sunday aka Gold. I should take it with a grain of salt.
Ok well according to PSEUDOMONARCHIA DAEMONUM (a much older source) - he that deteineth both men and women in doting love, till the exorcist hath had his pleasure.

That's not exactly just a one night stand but of course it can be as well if that's what you want.

chariotperiodt_

Visitor
Reaction score
Multiple but if you want real deep love then I would aim for Beleth personally.

Here's a list a suitable demons for you that you could work with -
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
do you have any book recommendations to work with love demons? I curious about love after work with chaos for such a long time lol

I choose Zepar for this, tho i haven't done the evocation yet.
I don't think i would call Beleth since he is strong and terrible, i don't dare working with Beleth.
Sitri works well here, but for some reason i choose Z over Sitri idk why honestly.

Zepar can make the women barren, so maybe it would not be wise to call him for a long lasting relationship, especially if the exorcist wants to build a family. This makes me think twice before calling him.
do you have any recommendations for free books to work with sitri or zepar?

Reaction score
do you have any book recommendations to work with love demons? I curious about love after work with chaos for such a long time lol

do you have any recommendations for free books to work with sitri or zepar?
There are a few books you could look into if you want to work with demons that specifically can help with love but most will not be about the one demon. Most can be found on Amazon but some you will have to buy from third party sites or directly from the publisher.

Demons of Magick (The Gallery of Magick) - Gordon Winterfield > This one's the most popular and is good for beginners.

The Magick of Angels and Demons (The Power of Magick) - Henry Archer > This one is hit and miss with only some people saying it works. It did not work for me but take that with a grain of salt.

Magickal Seduction (The Gallery of Magick) - Damon Brand > This one is utilizes Djinn I think and I've heard it works but the results are mixed.

Asmodeus: The Lord Of Lust - EA Koetting > This one is bit more advanced and gets into the Asmodeus the demon of lust (and or rape {yeah I know..) but bottom line like he can help seduce nearly anyone as long there is some is attraction their. Since attraction is apart of love if you boost your own with Asmodeus's help you could in theory attract alot of guys or gals. What happens after that is up to you.

LOVE MAGICK SPELLBOOK - Rose Crowley & Maggie Moon > This one I used to have but lost and it utilizes some of the Demons I mentioned as long a few love spells and techniques for increasing your own natural attraction but again it's also bit advanced. There is also bits about Rose Crowly and Lycanthropy which I didn't know what to think of personally.. but if you overlook the book's not that bad.