• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Which goetic spirit good for love(relationship)

Someone's asking for help!

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
As the title says. I did evoke Bune with great results! It was for a job and it goes amazing, they gave me a better contract a month ago lol(i think Bune was involved without evoking him last month)

Well now i've been working since 12th November and i feel alone after my job generally, i have thought about a girlfriend and it would help me and make me glader person, like "i would find my place", which goetic demon do you recommend? Could be a non-goetic spirit, as long as it is a Demon.
I don't want to force someone into a relationship like spells can do by forcing them and such, a demon who has its offices within love would fit in this case.
Which Demon fits for this task?
AND can you name some demons that deal with love and such.

I wanted to evoke Bune in May full Moon, but it is not within his office, right? Example, i shouldnt contact a demon warrior and ask him for love because that is not within the demons office right? some magician have done this and the reply they've got from the Demons is "That is not within my office".
Thanks for your answers!

TexasWolf

Visitor
Reaction score
The Dictionary of Demons by Belanger contains an exhaustive listing. She does a nice job of describing their abilities and best times to summon them. I'm still working my way through but there are several who specialize in love.

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
The Dictionary of Demons by Belanger contains an exhaustive listing. She does a nice job of describing their abilities and best times to summon them. I'm still working my way through but there are several who specialize in love.
Thanks i will look into that book
Post automatically merged:

When it says "procureth the love of women", can someone translate it to modern english? I understand what it means, but not if that is only for male or females or both gender? Thanks

Last edited:

chariotperiodt_

Visitor
Reaction score
There are a few books you could look into if you want to work with demons that specifically can help with love but most will not be about the one demon. Most can be found on Amazon but some you will have to buy from third party sites or directly from the publisher.

Demons of Magick (The Gallery of Magick) - Gordon Winterfield > This one's the most popular and is good for beginners.

The Magick of Angels and Demons (The Power of Magick) - Henry Archer > This one is hit and miss with only some people saying it works. It did not work for me but take that with a grain of salt.

Magickal Seduction (The Gallery of Magick) - Damon Brand > This one is utilizes Djinn I think and I've heard it works but the results are mixed.

Asmodeus: The Lord Of Lust - EA Koetting > This one is bit more advanced and gets into the Asmodeus the demon of lust (and or rape {yeah I know..) but bottom line like he can help seduce nearly anyone as long there is some is attraction their. Since attraction is apart of love if you boost your own with Asmodeus's help you could in theory attract alot of guys or gals. What happens after that is up to you.

LOVE MAGICK SPELLBOOK - Rose Crowley & Maggie Moon > This one I used to have but lost and it utilizes some of the Demons I mentioned as long a few love spells and techniques for increasing your own natural attraction but again it's also bit advanced. There is also bits about Rose Crowly and Lycanthropy which I didn't know what to think of personally.. but if you overlook the book's not that bad.

Thank you so much this review really helps me