• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

which of these practitioners would you trust?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Ramsay

Acolyte
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
I've always wanted to bind and crush my enemies... Oh wait, I meant garlic
Post automatically merged:

But yes, stay away from all of these guys. Magic is a personal thing. If you can't do it yourself, it's not worth doing. Also, crushing your enemies is probably not the right approach, where having them go away and never bother you again is probably what you really want, and offers more successful outcome possibilities than crushing.

Last edited:

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
@funkeeman
If you want to submit services for reviews then you should READ THE INFORMATION IN THE SECTION CALLED "SUBMIT AN OFF-SITE VENDOR FOR REVIEW". It's very complex and hard to figure out, I know.

I have edited your post because this is not according to the rules.

funkeeman

Neophyte
Reaction score
@funkeeman
If you want to submit services for reviews then you should READ THE INFORMATION IN THE SECTION CALLED "SUBMIT AN OFF-SITE VENDOR FOR REVIEW". It's very complex and hard to figure out, I know.

I have edited your post because this is not according to the rules.
iw as asking how legit these people are because they have thousands of reviews already and workers claiming they are for real

funkeeman

Neophyte
Reaction score
Might as well just light your money on fire at this point buddy
Ive met allot of serious workers in the past, I mean serious, people you have to travel to Mexico, porto rico, Africa, Cuba etc, this was for 17 years of filming documentaries about the subject and archeological studies.., anyone can do things that are bad, be it politicians packing with occult workers or accidental by a kid so to claim no one on a website like this one ( a pro christian evangelic from what I read ) what you said does not sound convincing lol

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
iw as asking how legit these people are because they have thousands of reviews already and workers claiming they are for real
But how would we know if they are. This forum is primarily for those who practice. I have replied to you in another thread already that there are 2 members on here who are Vendors and are allowed to offer their services for pay.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Ive met allot of serious workers in the past, I mean serious, people you have to travel to Mexico, porto rico, Africa, Cuba etc, this was for 17 years of filming documentaries about the subject and archeological studies.., anyone can do things that are bad, be it politicians packing with occult workers or accidental by a kid so to claim no one on a website like this one ( a pro christian evangelic from what I read ) what you said does not sound convincing lol
So all of that traveling led to you posting scam artists from Etsy on here…

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Probably because those clients are hoping that if they write a good review then they will get what they paid for, the sellers most of time tell their clients to keep up with positive attitude as this will increase effect of the spell. Or they are just assuming the seller is a legit practitioner.

I'm willing to bet thousand that the seller has a few friends that make those reviews, you can give people big discounts so they wouldn't have to pay much anyways. Create a few fake profiles and then add the product to the basket which I have seen "20+ have this in their basket".... it just sounds so tiring to do a spell that cost what 15 - 20?....

Its funny when you read the products. "Powerful spell cast by a powerful witch" and the description of these spells are most funny as well. "This is a powerful spell that was giving to me and family for generations."
Ive met allot of serious workers in the past, I mean serious, people you have to travel to Mexico
Then it would be worth saving money and travelling there instead?

A spiritual shop that recently opened on Etsy already had 20+ people adding a service to their baskets, less than 10 hours of it being opened.

Its worth visiting those practitioners in Mexico or doing magic yourself.

Last edited:

funkeeman

Neophyte
Reaction score
Probably because those clients are hoping that if they write a good review then they will get what they paid for, the sellers most of time tell their clients to keep up with positive attitude as this will increase effect of the spell. Or they are just assuming the seller is a legit practitioner.

I'm willing to bet thousand that the seller has a few friends that make those reviews, you can give people big discounts so they wouldn't have to pay much anyways. Create a few fake profiles and then add the product to the basket which I have seen "20+ have this in their basket".... it just sounds so tiring to do a spell that cost what 15 - 20?....

Its funny when you read the products. "Powerful spell cast by a powerful witch" and the description of these spells are most funny as well. "This is a powerful spell that was giving to me and family for generations."

Then it would be worth saving money and travelling there instead?

A spiritual shop that recently opened on Etsy already had 20+ people adding a service to their baskets, less than 10 hours of it being opened.

Its worth visiting those practitioners in Mexico or doing magic yourself.
some times Magick yourself is not possible in your country or location, items un available, illegal (due to religious control) or your not in a pack with the entities yourself that your asking-demanding whatever to do.

but the advert are vague on line, its true you cant trust someone, so how do you know if they are serious and professional, they could be un professional, kids all testing the LHP stuff or post Romans brainwashed evangelics out to conform others into their systems., colonialism or manipulation., but generally, anything serious is illegal in western and islamic countries.

everything else is small LHP stuff by theory or magic that only damages both the worker and clients.

We all have our opinions - conclusions, we cant blame anyone for why they have come to their conclusions if they are reasonable, its when they are not reasonable because they have an agenda to conform, scam or simply deceive another that its not just an opinion but a self righteous liar.
Not saying anyone here is just that while we agree online scammers exist its best for certain cases not to do your own magic and especially if its a task only possible with an initiate from another peoples.

Robert Ramsay

Acolyte
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
My opinion is that anyone who does magic for money is going to be inherently untrustworthy. Magic can be so fragile if more than one person is involved that the pressure of being paid for results can lead people to use... questionable methods...

Reaction score
Awards
Id be even more careful with indigenous practitioners. I've heard a story about people being cursed or possessed by someone collecting their poop, wrapping it in a banana leaf, hung to dry and cursed by the witch doctor.

Emperor Time

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Id be even more careful with indigenous practitioners. I've heard a story about people being cursed or possessed by someone collecting their poop, wrapping it in a banana leaf, hung to dry and cursed by the witch doctor.
I feel sorry for those guys and agree it always best to do the spell yourself since some spells only work for the caster and for no one else.

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Id be even more careful with indigenous practitioners
Why MORE careful though? Like I'm sure you've seen a thousand shady non-Indigenous practitioners/grifters (if not, allow me to show the thousands of people on Etsy offering "deity attunements" - I even saw someone selling an "LBRP attunement"), so having a story about a shady Indigenous practitioner (or multiple stories) shouldn't really tilt you towards thinking they're shadier than anyone else

Reaction score
Awards
Well, just as dangerous as indigenous evangelists, who need to have coitus with all the women to drive the demons out, I guess. I would be a skeptic with practitioners outside of here, I would say.

stratamaster78

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Agree, like I do think there are legit sellers out there (Sphere & Sundry come to mind) but the bar for trusting them should be very very high

Yeah I only trust a couple but even then it's more for things like creating Talismans or Blends of Suffumigations or making Holy Water, or Building Ritual tools all under the Correct instructions and during the Correct planetary hours.

The main two that come to mind are Aaron Leitch and Ashen Chassan.

But I wouldn't pay for a Spell or Ritual from anyone because as @Robert Ramsay says Magick can be 'Fragile' and be derailed by a lot of different things.

Robert Ramsay

Acolyte
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
some times Magick yourself is not possible in your country or location, items unavailable, illegal (due to religious control) or you're not in a pack with the entities yourself that your asking-demanding whatever to do.

My opinion is that magic is always possible. Setting aside bronze talismans created in the 4th hour of whatever and suchlike, at the core of it, all you need is a sufficiently flexible human brain.

As it says in the Graeco-Roman papyrus: "Inferior magic requires tools. Superior magic requires only words."

Status
Not open for further replies.