• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

which of these practitioners would you trust?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
so how do you know if they are serious and professional,
Learn how to do energy experiments. Doing that will develop an important magical skill: testing before you put your foot in it

anyone who does magic for money is going to be inherently untrustworthy.

While a worker is worthy of his/her hire, magic is another matter. It involves interfering in the natural course of events.

I only do that for a few "humans" I know very well, and only after investigation of the karmic context. Even then I usually ask other entities to do the work.

I have had experience with group karma. That was enough

funkeeman

Neophyte
Reaction score
Learn how to do energy experiments. Doing that will develop an important magical skill: testing before you put your foot in it

While a worker is worthy of his/her hire, magic is another matter. It involves interfering in the natural course of events.

I only do that for a few "humans" I know very well, and only after investigation of the karmic context. Even then I usually ask other entities to do the work.

I have had experience with group karma. That was enough
yes we know that, wether its Julias Ceasure, Napoleon or Biden --> None do LHP work themselves, they got a pro too, someone from another nation, tribe, even the bible talks about kings paying prophets or workers to curse enemies threatening to do harm because those Kings did not have a pact with Samael, Lilith and her children around the earth we know as demons.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
As it says in the Graeco-Roman papyrus: "Inferior magic requires tools. Superior magic requires only words.

My own view is that words are not required, only functional relationship.

Where there is not functional relationship the relevant spirits may cooperate with something outside their responsibilities out of curiousness. They do that only once and return to their proper work.

Humans know that as beginners' luck

Status
Not open for further replies.