• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Who's on the Dem's Deck?

neilwilkes

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I hear the U.S. Democrat Party is seeking to retire Biden after the disappointing (but predictable) debate. So who's the go to guy (gal/other)? Personally, I want Harris to be nominated and to win. Something like how Victorian-era medicos would administer borderline doses of strychnine to patients in the throes of heart attack. A spirit of "catastrophe or catharsis and caution be damned!"
Cackling Kamala with her hands on the Nuclear Trigger?
You've got to be kidding me, right? (always assuming that a global thermonuclear 'shoot-em-up' is even possible of course)

The question that should be asked is 'who is really running things' because it obviously isn't Dementia 'My Butt's been wiped' Joe.

Xingtian

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Hulk Hogan's appearance at the RNC confirmed that US elections are kayfabe. I am only half-joking. Politics is elsewhere.

Khoren_

Practical Philosopher
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
I wish they would just throw someone with actualmorals in the ring instead of a class traitor or a con man

Xenophon

Magister
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
I wish they would just throw someone with actualmorals in the ring instead of a class traitor or a con man
"They" really don't want to throw anyone much different into the ring. (Note the timing of Biden's bowing out: so late as to preclude any popular vote on other candidates other than the heir apparent. POTUS' decline has been a thinly-veiled secret for years.)

As a better man than any of us said, "
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
"---Corneliu Zalea Codreanu